Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Why tyra's nade deals about 100 dmg at minimum while viktor's deal like 500?

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamBlackgat View Post
    You know Viktor has to as well, it's just a larger AOE on his, but he doesn't have as much damage output as Tyra, literally all of her abilities deal or increase damage.
    Wait, we are talking about Viktor right? The guy that does 1300 dps by default plus a card that raises it to +30%, a nade that adds an extra 15% and a weapon that does 40 extra damage per shot on the first 4 bullets. lol, forgive me if my math is wrong but isn't that around 2800 dps for viktor?
    Last edited by PLAGUEZZ IIX; 09-02-2017 at 07:34 AM.

Level
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Victor easily has more damage out put than Tyra by just using Fire Fight legendary lol
    Favorite Support: Ying ,Maldamba
    Favorite Flank: Maeve and Androxius
    Favorite Damage: Cassie Sha Lin
    Favorite FL: Rukus Ash

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points
    because it's immediate while viktor's has cook time
    날아갈 수 없음 뛰어
    뛰어갈 수 없음 걸어

Quote Originally Posted by Evie
    Reasons why I love Lian:
    • Her butt
    • Her personality
    • She attac
    • Her nails
    *Professional support player*

twitch.tv/lianheals

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by PLAGUEZZ IIX View Post
    Wait, we are talking about Viktor right? The guy that does 1300 dps by default plus a card that raises it to +30%, a nade that adds an extra 15% and a weapon that does 40 extra damage per shot on the first 4 bullets. lol, forgive me if my math is wrong but isn't that around 2800 dps for viktor?
    not even 2000 unless you mean in the first second which is rather a max dmg output not a real calculation
    날아갈 수 없음 뛰어
    뛰어갈 수 없음 걸어

Reasons why I love Lian:
    • Her butt
    • Her personality
    • She attac
    • Her nails

twitch.tv/lianheals

Quote Originally Posted by EvieIV View Post
    because it's immediate while viktor's has cook time
    lol 1 second barely qualifies as cook time

not even 2000 unless you mean in the first second which is rather a max dmg output not a real calculation
    no im talking about his 1300 base dps with fire fight and initiating his fights with nade. ok so thats 45% dps 30% from fire fight + 15% with extra nade damage and +40 for each bullet for 4 bullets (160 damage) which brings our dps to (1460+ 45%)+(750)= 2300 + 750)=3050 dps for a minimum of 4 seconds but can be re activated befor the 4b seconds is up with grenadier

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by XD PLAGUEZZ View Post
    lol 1 second barely qualifies as cook time

no im talking about his 1300 base dps with fire fight and initiating his fights with nade. ok so thats 45% dps 30% from fire fight + 15% with extra nade damage and +40 for each bullet for 4 bullets (160 damage) which brings our dps to (1460+ 45%)+(750)= 2300 + 750)=3050 dps for a minimum of 4 seconds but can be re activated befor the 4b seconds is up with grenadier
    yeah of course 3050 dps cause youre shooting 4 grenades in those 4 seconds without stopping fire
    날아갈 수 없음 뛰어
    뛰어갈 수 없음 걸어

Reasons why I love Lian:
    • Her butt
    • Her personality
    • She attac
    • Her nails

twitch.tv/lianheals

Level
    Level completed: 75%, Points required for next Level: 51
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Overdrive 31 days registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by PLAGUEZZ IIX View Post
    DPS: Damage per Second.
    Now you go and try throw a Nade AND empty a magazine in less than a second
    Terminus Main.

Loadout:
    HM* II - Devestation I - Despoiler II - Necro Might IV - Wrecking Ball III

*Hulking Monstrosity

yeah of course 3050 dps cause youre shooting 4 grenades in those 4 seconds without stopping fire
    Lol 4 grenades??? Wtf are you talking about that is only one grenade and the rest is bonus damage from your firefight legendary (30%) and bonus damage from ONE grenade. The rest is static dps that comes from your bullets per second the only part that isnt static are the first 4 bullets that come from the bonus damage on a new magizine which is +40 for each bullet
    Quote Originally Posted by IvJo View Post
    DPS: Damage per Second.
    Now you go and try throw a Nade AND empty a magazine in less than a second
    dps doesn't start until the first amount of damage procs. If you always start a fight with a grenade you start the damage marker with the 750 damage from the grenade explosion and why am i trying to empty the magizine in less than a second??? That makes no sense, as i said earlier this dps is a static dps calculation and for arguments sake i stated that it lasts for 4 seconds or more and can be easily refreshed after each fight with grenadier, even if you have it at 2, but at 4 you only need to hit one person to refresh the grenade cooldown before the 4 seconds have expired to refresh the 15% extra damage bonus when shooting your weapon and again just to be clear this easily achieved STATIC DPS
    Last edited by xxx PLAGUEZZ; 09-08-2017 at 11:12 AM.

Level
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 72
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    there is a card in her kit to reduce the already poor self damage from nade launcher. WHICH IS USELESS ASF. Come on, each rank takes of 25 damage each level......WOW BIG CARD BIG CHANGE. You can get 200 health back by hitting the nade and that works better. Since the only time you should take self damage from nade is when they are in your face and it will hit them but it is no not worth it. BUT geez there could be heaps of other goodies that could be rolled onto this kit but the self harm reductions are horrid. It is just to help people be less of a noob with the extremely easy but really hard to position champ. Consider molotov. Self damage reduction garbage bc, you are not going to be standing it. And life rip Tyra it will just counter half your healing own.....Wow....k. so not worth it you will probably die if you let yourself get thrown in your molotov anyway.

Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 130
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Viktor having a lot of damage is Great, it keeps COD kids arownd gives us more people to shoot.

RIP
    Skill based Evie
    -Cause of death-
    Hirez removed her blink bonus damage and buffed her projectile speed
    My champion concept the pirate king
    My champion concept the lizard mage
    #MakeEvieAccurateMidair
    #UnbanOzzy
    3rd person camera is TOO broken