Beta Player Count
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 4 25000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Skye: The Unofficial Lore

Unoffical Lore: Skye

Introduction:
    Its about time that I continue The Unofficial Lore, we did some of the basics and now I want to start with characters, I have decided to start with Skye since she has the official lore, and lets be honest Skye needs some love, if not from devs then from us.
    I will try and construct Skyes lore by building up on the offical lore, and everything in italic will be my personal comments and/or unknown things.

I would put her alignment as Chaotic Neutral.

Official Lore:
    Most assassins prefer to remain anonymous, but Skye thrives on the fame, and lives in the center of attention. Trained by fabled monks of Silver Moon, and outcast for violating each of her sacred vows in meticulous order, Skye enters the fight to much speculation. Whoever her next target, wives should be mindful of their husbands, for it's said a single glance from Skye can destroy a man's heart.

Young Age:
    Skye was born to an merchant(as a class/caste) elvish family located somewhere in the realm on the border of elvish and human lands. Since it was a border town it was multiracial and multicultural, Skye had a pretty ordinary uprising as a child of that type of settlement; a warm home, nice parents, a big family, friends to play with and other things that make a life of a elven child in those times.
    Skye as a child was always fascinated by both famous and infamous people and even as a child she wanted to be the center of attention; when kids were playing she would always assume the role of someone famous, a main protagonist/antagonist.
    Her family owned a town tavern and while spending a lot of time around travelers Skye picked up a lot of stories, some of which child should never hear and some that made her want to become a famous knight, protector of innocent... oh how did thing turn out.

After some time turmoil started to boil in the realm, there were wars,raids,loots and pillages everywhere, and since she was living in a border town war came to their doorstep sooner then others. When looters attacked the town Skye saw her friends and parents trying to protect each other and perished doing so, she ran and at that moment knew that if she wanted to survive she needed to fend for herself and only herself.
    Soon after being left alone and orphan she was found by the members of Silver Moon monks.

Time at Silver Moon monastery
    Skye was taken in by the monks of the Silver Moon, they are old and very illusive order practicing stealth, anonymity martial arts and information gathering. Order prides itself by staying neutral, anonymous and not taking lives, order shares information it gathers when necessary to save innocent lives but its members never reveal themselves nor take any credits, and they have a very strict code, which includes anonymity and celibacy.

A soon after she arrived at the monastery her training started, first by doing simple chores and after by doing serious stealth and martial arts.
    She friendly as she is tried to make a friends there with other trainees monks but even tho they were kind and caring people they abstained from making any personal connections even amongst each other, she never understood why but as the time passed it rubbed off on her as well, but her tragic past and realization that she should care only about herself had some negative effects on her.
    In later years Skye had mastered the arts of stealth and became a Silver Moon monk, and was given a task to infiltrate estate of a far away warlord, on her travels she saw war, pillaged villages, death but she did not care about any of those, she sure did not like it but her needs were her own, and of the Silver Moon for the time being. She also visited a lot of taverns in which she saw drinking, sex, fights, gold and deep down she wanted all of it. The more time passed the more her fiery personality started to show, when she reached the lands of the warlords she was supposed to gather information about she saw a hefty bounty on him and when she infiltrated his camp, she had a chance and she took it, killing the warlord in his sleep, looting his tent and taking his head as proof of death. Among the items she looted from his tent she found a very rare crystal powered weapon, a wrist mounted crossbow.
    After she cashed her bounty and took a long road back to the monastery she also broke her celibacy vow multiple times, when she returned and told the monks of her work and the gold she brought back, she was kicked out. Skye was furious that the monks that saved her from the war and trained her would kick her out for taking down an evil warlord, she was sickened by their neutrality and by the fact that they would not act against those who would do evil.

Later Years: The Twilight Assassin
    After she was kicked out from Silver Moon monastery Skye waisted no time putting her skills to use, sometimes she assassinated people for her own reason, sometimes she took bounties and contracts, but unlike most people in her line of work every time she killed she made sure that everyone knew who did it. As the time passed she developed her skill even further and she started to get known as "The Twilight Assassin" she was known for her skill, beauty and by the fact that she always seems to disappear into the thin air, but not after everyone but her target saw her.

This is still work in progress, and interaction with other character and current time will be done later, and if anyone has any ideas or additional lore feel free to write it.
    Last edited by Neravarine; 08-22-2017 at 01:19 PM.
    Want to participate in creating the lore:
    Unofficial Lore Project
    Skye: Unofficial Lore Should I do another basic character lore ?

Beta Player Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 62
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    the silver moon also does magic because ying

but wow this is amazing
    What's this?
    Okay theirs one thing you need to know about me... I'm Dumb

My Concepts

my youtube

This Game is purposely killing itself thanks to the "amazing" OB 64

Beta Player Count
    Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 4 25000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Thanks,
    I could not find any connection between Ying and Silver Moon since she still does not have any official lore, but its possible that she is in some way connected, tho' personally I doubt it.
    Want to participate in creating the lore:
    Unofficial Lore Project
    Skye: Unofficial Lore Should I do another basic character lore ?