Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 68

Thread: Buff Evie (Noobs triggered)

  1. #21
    Member King ThatOthell159's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Be back in a few months. This opportunity won't last, gotta go work on it while I can.
    Posts
    6,892
    Level
    100
    Points: 186,348, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 4 3 months registered 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Quote Originally Posted by CandySuxxx View Post
    = im bad


    = kent aym


    = i want izi

    misrabel post 1/10
    Retaliation Zhin.
    When half the population of a society gets offended by words, phrases or opinions, I don't view them as degenerates or snowflakes. I view them as opportunity.

    Time for me to go work on this "opportunity" and get some easy $$$, talk to you guys later forum members. Will be back in a few months.

  2. #22
    Member Baronet Hnusitel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Czech Republic
    Posts
    196
    Level
    46
    Points: 5,276, Level: 46
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 74
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Killa_bruh_Clown View Post
    Nooooooooo!

    Leave her be

    She doesn't need a buff or a nerf. (If she receives even the slightest buff people will cry and she will be nerfed even harder lol)
    True. People cry a lot about Evie so if she is buffed again they will be so afraid of Evie they will be jumping off the cliffs


    She can be really strong and annoying right now if played by experienced player and/or not countered properly.

  3. #23
    Member Sovereign Prince
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    1,443
    Level
    93
    Points: 22,521, Level: 93
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 829
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Overdrive Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 2
    Evie is the only usefull flank right now, because she still has somehow the burst and mobility, rest is lulz (except lex, but he's a damager anyway).

    Did you try androx lately? Did you play with any decent tanker covering flank routes? Makoa vs androx or maeve is so funny I dont even shoot them after the hook anymore...
    I wont pay a dime for this game, like, ever, because they do milk the cow, your wallet is power!

  4. #24
    Banned Viscount
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    413
    Level
    20
    Points: 1,360, Level: 20
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    I know what evie needs, because I have logic.


    Left mouse Button: Damage needs a nerf from 930 to 730, for that her rate of fire needs a buff.

    Blink: Needs a nerf from 4secs to 9secs


    Why 4secs to 9secs if you don't know, you do know. You just don't want your precious Evie to no be op fact is fact.



    Thats all evie needs

  5. #25
    Member Recruit
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    8
    Level
    9
    Points: 468, Level: 9
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Killa_bruh_Clown View Post
    Nooooooooo!

    Leave her be

    She doesn't need a buff or a nerf. (If she receives even the slightest buff people will cry and she will be nerfed even harder lol)

    Trick with Evie is to be the aggressor. Use soar to gain the element of suprise and land the first hit. Sniping is pointless, soon as someone spots you and returns fire you will be outgunned due to a slow fire rate.

    Get in close from the flank/behind and you will be ok against the vast majority of DPS/Flanks

    Pro Tip, end the ice block early...most champs reload soon as they see it go up in preparation to gun you down. If you've done enough damage, you can sneak the kill shot, if not, blink and soar out of there (I always run Chronos, you need access to blink/soar as much as possible in order to do good and increase survivabilty)
    I think you never played with Evie once even. Please dont talk about champions u know nothing about.
    First of all you cant use soar to sneak behind enemies because it is dam loud. They will hear you coming. You cant sneak with soar.
    Second if u try to use blink to escape after ice block you will die.
    Third as soon as ice block ends you will die. There are champions who can just one shot Evie with ease. They will be waiting your ice block to end. And it is not gonna matter if you use soar or blink you are just going to die.
    Evie is weak as a newborn right now. They destroyed Evie with stupid unnecassary nerfs.
    Evie is not overpowered. She was never overpowered. She has lowest dps, lowest hp, slowest projectile.She had mobility, and good skilled players were using that. That was it. Hi-rez gave the middle finger to all skilled Evie players with those stupid nerfs.

  6. #26
    Member Recruit
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    8
    Level
    9
    Points: 468, Level: 9
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewick View Post
    I'm gonna break this down.



    Fire rate was buffed recently. It used to be incredibly slow. And honestly? We all loved it like that. Why SHOULD something that deals 930 damage be able to fly at the speed of light? Next, you say she can't escape most situations, especially from ice block? She is the most mobile character in the game. She can fly for two seconds (up to four if you change your cards) and she can teleport every four seconds. Wanna know how to not die after Ice Block? Buff the Damage Reduction card when you get out of ice block. Seriously, it all depends on your loadout. Also you can aim your blink reticle while inside iceblock.



    All I got from this was, "I tried to hide in my ice block next to two to five enemy players and they didn't ignore me like I thought they would." The best tip for this is to blink somewhere far away, like on a ledge that nobody with low mobility can reach to, and then ice block to recover.



    Cooldowns are harsh? You can reduce iceblock by four seconds. Blink is literally only four second cooldown. Soar is 10 seconds and can be reduced by just two I believe but you can still get chronos and lower even blink by a second. Three second teleportation? That's not harsh at all.

    Evie's nerfs was deserved. She was an unstoppable juggernaut that could kill tanks with ease. Even now she's very strong and hard to kill, but people at lower levels finally have a chance to beat her. Before, it was only high-level matches that could deter an evie. All the new people playing against a level 10+ evie had NO chance until her nerfs came out.

    Tell me what you think. :>
    Your comment was so stupid i had to reply.
    "unstoppable juggernaut" ?????????
    REALLY ? R U KIDDING ? "unstoppable juggernaut" 1800hp lowest hp in the game. You must be on drugs friend.
    Also it is easy to counter Evie just JUMP. You can counter Evie by jumping. Simple as that. She is not unstoppable. In fact she is very easy to stop. There r champions who can one shot her. One of them is Strix who has aim assist scope.
    Yet they r buffing Maeve most OP flanker in the game instead of Evie Hi-rez is on drugs too.

  7. #27
    Member Esquire
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    46
    Level
    7
    Points: 377, Level: 7
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    I would like her Soar legendary to reduce the cool down of Soar by a few seconds. It was fun when they made it 5 seconds. I understand it'll be too much if they made it 5s + bonus damage so if they make it a tad shorter than the default CD that be great.

  8. #28
    Member Knight Haruonna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Cardigan, Wales
    Posts
    53
    Level
    11
    Points: 575, Level: 11
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Achievements:
    7 days registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Gdante14CO View Post
    Blink: Needs a nerf from 4secs to 9secs
    That's a death wish for her survivability. For the love of Evie, she's the squishiest champion in the game. If she doesn't have blink so often, she'll have a hard time of staying alive.
    My Favourite Champions:

    Front Line: Ash, Inara
    Damage: -
    Support: Seris, Ying
    Flank: Evie, My Dearest Love

  9. #29
    Member Recruit
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    2
    Level
    5
    Points: 267, Level: 5
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 33
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points
    I like how people think they are always right and talk edgy and don't even put decent argument.
    I have nothing to say cause others already cleared why she doesn't need a buff or nerf

  10. #30
    Member Archduke Valkure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    4,899
    Level
    100
    Points: 52,809, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 4 Overdrive Tagger First Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Haruonna View Post
    That's a death wish for her survivability. For the love of Evie, she's the squishiest champion in the game. If she doesn't have blink so often, she'll have a hard time of staying alive.
    Don't waste time to discuss with him on Evie. He clearly stated that he hates her, so, no way he can be objective on what he's asking.

    Quote Originally Posted by baazigar View Post
    I like how people think they are always right and talk edgy and don't even put decent argument.
    I have nothing to say cause others already cleared why she doesn't need a buff or nerf
    So, you've never played her, it seems... ;-)
    I've finally found it!

    New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •