Thread: Lucie, the Unholy Priest

Level
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered

Lucie, the Unholy Priest

No lore yet, I couldnt think of anything original to this overused theme lol.

Lucie, the Unholy Priest
    Health: 2300
    Speed: 365
    Role: Damage

LMB - Rotten Hand:
    Throws a strange mixture that deals 900 damage every 0.6s but each defiles your hand, decreasing the damage of the next projectile by 100 up to 3 times, then forcing you to perform a rushed ritual to heal yourself. It also applies a defiling curse to the target that deals 50 damage every 0.5s and lasts for 2 seconds.
    - The ritual is the reloading and it takes 1.1s.
    - The damage over time does not stack but instead reapplies everytime you hit the enemy. It can be applied to multiple enemies.

RMB - Give and Take:
    Convert all the defiling curses applied to enemies in 200 health for each and give them back to you. Upon clearing their curses, explodes the enemies, dealing 350 damage to them and affecting nearby targets.
    - 11s cooldown.
    - Takes 0.2s to activate and then has a delay of 0.2s to use other abilities.

Q - Cursed Souls:
    Use 2 marks to target a different enemy with each to bind them with a soul curse, making one take 25% of all damage the other takes for 4 seconds or until one of them dies. The first mark lasts for 2 seconds and if you dont use your second mark before the first wears off, the ability enters cooldown.
    - 10s cooldown. It starts after failing to apply the curse of after the curse ends.
    - Has a range of 100 to apply the marks.

F - Deliver:
    Call upon the dark forces to create a black mist in the shape of a hand behind you that protects your back and pushes you forward to where you're facing.
    - 9s cooldown.
    - Works like maeve's pounce, but also blocks enemy fire from behind (inversely to androxus' reversal or zhin's counter).

E - Dark Hand:
    Mark an area to summon a dark hand from the underworld after 1 second that grabs all enemies in the circle and traps them, making them untargetable and dealing 2000 damage over 2 seconds. If the hand does not grab anyone, it creates a focus of disease in the area instead that deals 500 damage every second for 2 seconds.
    - The area has the same size of willo's Dead Zone.
    - Trapped enemies cant perform any actions or receive any positive or negative effects from external sources, except the ones that were already applied (such as DoTs, healings over time etc.). Damage reduction effects are denied.

Legendaries:

Imminent: The area marked by your ultimate now also slows enemies by 25%. The ultimate charges 15% faster.
    Soul Burst: Enemies marked by a soul curse now share 15% more damage but the ability lasts for only half of its duration.
    Unfair Bargain: Give and Take now heals and damages for 40% more and the cooldown is reduced by 2 seconds.
    Last edited by Sheklon; 09-18-2017 at 01:25 PM.

Member Sovereign Prince QuantumPlays's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 372
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points
    No Escape is already taken, and Life Drain sounds too much like Drain Life. How about Imminent and something else?
    Join us in The Realm and at /r/PaladinsStrategies!

Front Line: Ash, level 10, Flanknando, level 9
    Support: Seris, levlel 11, Jenos, level 7
    Damage: Lian, level 6
    Flank: Zhin, level 15

Most Objective Time: 398, Ash, 8/25
    Most Healing: 127,155, Jenos, 10/29
    Most Damage: 148,527, Fernando 8/27
    Most Killing Blows: 27, Zhin, 8/25

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantumPlays View Post
    No Escape is already taken, and Life Drain sounds too much like Drain Life. How about Imminent and something else?
    You're right, thanks for the tips.

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 98
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Who has No escape? Inara?

Love the visuals on that ult, but 3k damage is kinda insane- I'd say either nerf the damage or make it take longer to emerge. Also like that that LMB especially, I wish the basic attacks in the game had more secondary effects (like Mal'Damba.)

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by BlitherBlip View Post
    Who has No escape? Inara?

Love the visuals on that ult, but 3k damage is kinda insane- I'd say either nerf the damage or make it take longer to emerge. Also like that that LMB especially, I wish the basic attacks in the game had more secondary effects (like Mal'Damba.)
    No escape is a Buck card:
    https://paladins.gamepedia.com/No_Escape_I

As for the ultimate, I thought it was fine because you can still receive Healing over Time you had before the effect (and most HoTs last longer than 3s) and zhin can do more damage with the ultimate legendary. But now that I think about it, it does affects multiple people, so I'll take your opinion into consideration.

And thanks for the feedback! I appreciate it.
    Last edited by Sheklon; 08-18-2017 at 02:09 PM.

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 2 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheklon View Post
    No lore yet, I couldnt think of anything original to this overused theme lol.

Lucie, the Unholy Priest
    Health: 2300
    Speed: 365
    Role: Damage

LMB - Rotten Hand:
    Throws a strange mixture that deals 950 damage every 0.6s but each defiles your hand, decreasing the damage of the next projectile by 150 up to 3 times, then forcing you to perform a rushed ritual to heal yourself. It also applies a defiling curse to the target that deals 50 damage every 0.5s and lasts for 2 seconds.
    - The ritual is the reloading and it takes 1.1s.
    - The damage over time does not stack but instead reapplies everytime you hit the enemy. It can be applied to multiple enemies.

RMB - Give and Take:
    Convert all the defiling curses applied to enemies in 200 health for each and give them back to you. Upon clearing their curses, explodes the enemies, dealing 450 damage to them and affecting nearby targets.
    - 11s cooldown.
    - Takes 0.2s to activate and then has a delay of 0.2s to use other abilities.

Q - Cursed Souls:
    Use 2 marks to target a different enemy with each to bind them with a soul curse, making one take 25% of all damage the other takes for 4 seconds or until one of them dies. The first mark lasts for 2 seconds and if you dont use your second mark before the first wears off, the ability enters cooldown.
    - 10s cooldown. It starts after failing to apply the curse of after the curse ends.
    - Has a range of 100 to apply the marks.

F - Deliver:
    Call upon the dark forces to create a black mist in the shape of a hand behind you that protects your back and pushes you forward to where you're facing.
    - 9s cooldown.
    - Works like maeve's pounce, but also blocks enemy fire from behind (inversely to androxus' reversal or zhin's counter).

E - Dark Hand:
    Mark an area to summon a dark hand from the underworld after 1 second that grabs all enemies in the circle and traps them, making them untargetable and dealing 2500 damage over 2.5 seconds. If the hand does not grab anyone, it creates a focus of disease in the area instead that deals 500 damage every second for 2.5 seconds.
    - The area has the same size of willo's Dead Zone.
    - Trapped enemies cant perform any actions or receive any positive or negative effects from external sources, except the ones that were already applied (such as DoTs, healings over time etc.). Damage reduction effects are denied.

Legendaries:

Imminent: The area marked by your ultimate now also cripples enemies and slows them by 10%. Also, the ultimate lasts for 1 more second and charges 15% faster.
    Soul Burst: Enemies marked by a soul curse now share 15% more damage but the ability lasts for only half of its duration.
    Unfair Bargain: Give and Take now heals and damages for 40% more and the cooldown is reduced by 2 seconds.
    A) Well, I didn't quite understand if this champion is male or female!
    B) I really don't like the dark priest concept... Those things are quite opposite!
    C) For the uniqueness of your ideas and the balancing of the stats, I admire your work!
    D) The ultimate is quite complicated... It should be almost instant but deal only 1000 damage and cripple for 2.5sec afterwards!
    E) Nice job overall, I will check out your other Champ ideas; hope they are well thought as well!
    HOW TO BALANCE
    >>>SKYE<<<
    WELL THOUGHT IDEAS

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    LMB- sounds like OP. So much damage and heal
    RMB- this make more OP LMB.
    Q - This is nice
    F - Cool
    E- Please dont do that.

Imminent - No
    Soul Burst - This is nice but the duration can the same.
    Unfair Bargain - Damage and heal again ?? This is a damage champion no a Flank, Remove the healing.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLionLegend View Post
    A) Well, I didn't quite understand if this champion is male or female!
    B) I really don't like the dark priest concept... Those things are quite opposite!
    C) For the uniqueness of your ideas and the balancing of the stats, I admire your work!
    D) The ultimate is quite complicated... It should be almost instant but deal only 1000 damage and cripple for 2.5sec afterwards!
    E) Nice job overall, I will check out your other Champ ideas; hope they are well thought as well!
    Thank you alot for the kind words. Lucie is female.

Quote Originally Posted by RonaId View Post
    LMB- sounds like OP. So much damage and heal
    RMB- this make more OP LMB.
    Q - This is nice
    F - Cool
    E- Please dont do that.

Imminent - No
    Soul Burst - This is nice but the duration can the same.
    Unfair Bargain - Damage and heal again ?? This is a damage champion no a Flank, Remove the healing.
    The LMB is not really OP, the first hit deals about the same damage as Drogoz's, BK's and Evie's LMBs and this is direct hit while theirs is AoE. Also, the damage is decreased by each shot. Furthermore, you can check her fire rate (1 shot every 0.6s) and, considering that the first shot is instant, you can only hit up to 4 different people if you don't miss any of your shots and then heal for:
    800 HP every 11 seconds (normal skill)
    800 HP every 7.7 (chronos 3)
    1120 HP every 9 seconds (legendary)
    1120 HP every 5.7 seconds (legendary + chronos 3)
    Again, that is only if you hit 4 different enemies in 1.8 seconds and use your skill to self-heal in the last 0.2 second (because after 2 seconds the first enemy hit will no longer have the DoT effect anymore). Considering that most of the times you should only be hitting 2 different enemies, you'd heal for a maximum of 560 every 5.7 seconds (with legendary + chronos), which is, albeit instant, less than what Buck heals for with his Q.

I'm glad you like the Soul Burst legendary, but I'm not considering keeping the same duration of the normal skill because just imagine taking 40% of all damage a frontliner is taking for 4 seconds.

And I didn't really think the ultimate was OP, but since its 3 people that complained about it already I shall change it xD
    Last edited by Sheklon; 09-18-2017 at 01:19 PM.
    Champion Concepts:
    Damage
    Erik, Lucie
    Flank
    Thomaz
    Frontline
    Bork
    Support
    Nameless, Annie