Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Champion Angel, The Rixxux

Level
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 178
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3 3 months registered
    Not only does this Concept not fit into the game's theme. It is unoriginal as well..there has been many Musical type Concepts before and none of them were extraordinary to break the unoriginality of the Concept Wall. Each skill is basically a Basic Attack except with different animations and damages, even the Ultimate does the same thing as a Basic Attack.

Now let's talk about the Concept a bit.

LMB:400 Damage every .6 Seconds is pathetic DPS for a damage Champion. Not only that, but the projectile loses speed the further it travels making that measely 400 Damage easily dodgeable.

RMB:This is the same as the Basic Attack except it has more projectiles and deals slightly more damage if all 5 projectiles hit..could have been better

Q:Again, this could have been something better, all it does is buff his Basic Attack to deal more damage

F:Probably the most interesting part of this entire Concept

E:300 DPS..What more can I say. Sure it is over the span of 5 seconds..but 300 DPS..Even Pre-Patch Skye can survive this entire Ultimate

Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 128
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Rauyne View Post
    LMB:400 Damage every .6 Seconds is pathetic DPS for a damage Champion. Not only that, but the projectile loses speed the further it travels making that measely 400 Damage easily dodgeable.

RMB:This is the same as the Basic Attack except it has more projectiles and deals slightly more damage if all 5 projectiles hit..could have been better

Q:Again, this could have been something better, all it does is buff his Basic Attack to deal more damage

F:Probably the most interesting part of this entire Concept

E:300 DPS..What more can I say. Sure it is over the span of 5 seconds..but 300 DPS..Even Pre-Patch Skye can survive this entire Ultimate
    John. Basically this.
    Thanks Rauyne.
    Terminus is my new favorite champion, but I'm keeping Ash as my profile cause angry waifu best waifu.

Please leave loadouts at 12 maximum points, or maybe 15 because of the new 5 point cards. The opportunity cost is what balanced the loadouts and made them fun.

Member Marquess JohnOfAllTrades's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by PWNDdotcom View Post
    John. Basically this.
    Thanks Rauyne.
    You could have saved him the trouble of typing all of that though if you had said it first lol

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rauyne View Post
    there has been many Musical type Concepts before and none of them were extraordinary to break the unoriginality of the Concept Wall.
    About that. I'd like if you checked out my newest concept: HERE

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnOfAllTrades View Post
    About that. I'd like if you checked out my newest concept: HERE
    Or this one from a while back.
    Terminus is my new favorite champion, but I'm keeping Ash as my profile cause angry waifu best waifu.

Please leave loadouts at 12 maximum points, or maybe 15 because of the new 5 point cards. The opportunity cost is what balanced the loadouts and made them fun.

Level
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 12
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Thanks for the comments, i want to thank all of you even the "Ash" that flamed like a Dayz player... that said, i now understand that there are too many... how can i say? "Breaches".
    So... this idea goes to the graveyard.
    Now since i'm new here can i have some suggestions to avoid stuff like this? I don't know, what kind of champions(Mythical races, cursed warriors, ecc), what kind of weapons?
    Last thing: Someone has never sent a Berserker?
    Last edited by Zio_Xeno; 08-12-2017 at 05:56 PM.
    Mains

Tanks: Fernando/ Terminus/ Ruckus
    Flank: Zhin/ Buck / TankFlankNando
    Damage: Bk/Willo
    Support: Jenos/ Seris/ Mal'Damba

Most damage: Zhin 240780
    Most killing blows: BK 40
    Most shielding: Fernando 293717 Most obj: 420
    Most healing: 207390 jenos

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zio_Xeno View Post
    Thanks for the comments, i want to thank all of you even the "Ash" that flamed like a Dayz player... that said, i now understand that there are too many... how can i say? "Breaches".
    So... this idea goes to the graveyard.
    Now since i'm new here can i have some suggestions to avoid stuff like this? I don't know, what kind of champions(Mythical races, cursed warriors, ecc), what kind of weapons?
    Last thing: Someone has never sent a Berserker?
    You want ideas for a champion concept? Just look around on the forums or in other fantasy themed games and you should get a good idea eventually. As for the berserker thing, are you asking if anyone has made a berserker concept? I can't say I know about anyone else making one but I have a concept that is somewhat a berserker. HERE it is.

Level
    Achievements:
    Oh, also, I'm sorry you got such harsh criticism so early into making concepts but, if it makes you feel any better, your concept is at least better than a fairly large number I've seen on here. I would suggest you use some color though to help make it not so dull looking. The color choice can also help add some 'personality' to the concept.

Level
    Level completed: 98%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 Tagger First Class 10000 Experience Points
    You have put more thought in to this. First, the lore of this champion is extremely unappealing and unoriginal. It's an awkward coagulation of incoherent vanities, or in other words, a mary sue. You have to find a way to give this more personality, or else it is very difficult to like. Now on to the kit: The abilities are quite dull in general, and poorly balanced as well. For example, the LMB is pretty insignificant for a damage champion, so you might want to buff that. The RMB is painfully boring, as it is merely an negligible alternative of the LMB. The rest of the abilities seem decent, but still has the quality of insipidity that holds me back from taking them seriously.
    Last edited by Harlequin98; 08-12-2017 at 09:07 PM.
    Congratulations, you've noticed my post.
    I'm your typical nerdy high schooler; a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I'm also a chronic gamer who couldn't afford full priced games, a salty Torvald main, and an antisocial logophile. Anyways, it was nice meeting you. I'm sure we'll get along fine. Maybe not, but who cares. Soundcloud?

My Champion Concepts.
    This Guide is dead. RIP.
    From my heart.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Zio_Xeno View Post
    even the "Ash" that flamed like a Dayz player.
    First of all I'm not an "Ash". She's just the profile I use. I have a name.

I didn't flame you. I'm just tired of all these effortless, brainless concepts.