Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: LIAN the new champ is a fucking aimbot machine, all your habilities have aimbot,

Member Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 34%, Points required for next Level: 66
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points Tagger First Class
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaTaro View Post
    You're correct if the Maeve is being played by a complete noob LOL what kind of Maeve gets countered by Pip, Seris, Fernando, Torvald, Ash, Drogoz, and ... Ying?? Seriously Ying? Maeve is not what she was pre-nerf but damn give her some credit.

I will concede though, there are a number of counters for those Champions already so adding another definitely is not necessarily needed.
    Maeve is trash, I'm lvl 15 Maeve and stopped playing with her, especially in comp.
    I never get killed by Maeve's if I'm with someone, that is all you need to do, be with someone. That is why she is not viable. When I'm sha Lin, ying, or any other champ I'm thrilled to see a Maeve on the enemy team bc she can't do much. Only if I'm beginner with a champ is Maeve a problem. But she currently stinks.

Level
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentWanderer View Post
    Maeve is trash, I'm lvl 15 Maeve and stopped playing with her, especially in comp.
    I never get killed by Maeve's if I'm with someone, that is all you need to do, be with someone. That is why she is not viable. When I'm sha Lin, ying, or any other champ I'm thrilled to see a Maeve on the enemy team bc she can't do much. Only if I'm beginner with a champ is Maeve a problem. But she currently stinks.
    Yeah she is like borderline trash tier, they nerfed her into the ground lol. My only point is that not everyone counters her, if the Maeve player is decent her mobility is too high to be killed by many of the champions, if you stand still like a moron yeah anyone can kill you, but she has one of the highest mobility in the game and if you're not using that to your advantage than that is a problem.

I don't think she is generally viable and I think that she is fairly easily killed though, yeah haha
    Mains-
    Front Line: Makoa, Barik
    Damage: Tyra
    Support: Ying and Seris
    Flank: Evie
    --Mostly play frontline and support =)

Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 84
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 3 months registered
    Lians aim bot does not make her good, it does make her dangerous to low health players. She is no different from Viktor. If you let her stand around using skills she is going to murder the whole team. You know she is going to dash in for 400 pop the right click for 400 and dash again for another 400... 1200 damage to a whole team is very powerful.

The whole team doesnt run to the point when the know drogoz is going to salvo the thing but they do with Lian because they dont understand how much damage she can do to grouped up teams...

So long as you dont group up she is not nearly as powerful and she becomes much easier to deal with as she can burn her skills to burst that one player down and then she is a sitting Duck for someone else.
    If your teams SUCKS and you find that you can not do anything,... You Suck!

The road to recovery lies in admitting You SUCK!

Doing well with a good team is no indication of true skill.
    Stop name calling an admit that you can do better, and you will.

DONT BE AFRAID TO DIE, ITS THE ONLY WAY TO LEARN NOT TOO...

Level
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 120
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3 31 days registered
    You're correct if the Maeve is being played by a complete noob LOL what kind of Maeve gets countered by Pip...
    When the Pip is good, they can destroy a Maeve.
    Protect your supports please.
    Support main/Pip main. Greatest healing: 186,122 | Current goal: 200,000 or more

Please buff Rejuvenate or nerf Cauterize. Cause Cauterize being what is basically the best damage card in most cases is silly

Level
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    I don't really mind her dash aimbot, but finishing off someone at extreme distances is cheap as hell. I think she needs a range reduction on the dash shot. Maybe make the shot snap to the opponent nearest to your crosshair that also is inside a sensible maximum range.

Level
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3 31 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by APintOfPeace View Post
    I don't really mind her dash aimbot, but finishing off someone at extreme distances is cheap as hell. I think she needs a range reduction on the dash shot. Maybe make the shot snap to the opponent nearest to your crosshair that also is inside a sensible maximum range.
    I would say to do that, or make it use ammo.
    Support main/Pip main. Greatest healing: 186,122 | Current goal: 200,000 or more

Please buff Rejuvenate or nerf Cauterize. Cause Cauterize being what is basically the best damage card in most cases is silly

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 6
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    First of all, play with the champion before saying that all her abilities are aimbot, even if Q and her ult have a good hit box, it is totally different from auto aim.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Nilodex View Post
    First of all, play with the champion before saying that all her abilities are aimbot, even if Q and her ult have a good hit box, it is totally different from auto aim.
    This is why I say she has 2.5 aimbot abilities. Cause her ult almost always feels like it hits me, even if it should have missed.

Level
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 7 days registered Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    You have to know how to use the abilities to actually be effective.
    A lot of people do. The tiring thing that I can see the point of though; is that while someone of equal health and calibre are having to finish her will skill and well timed aiming and prediction, she can just spam her gun at you and then slide.
    The worst one is when she randomly slides around a corner and bam, shot through a gap in a fence only visible to a computer.

She is fun to play though, and if played well, is a valuable Champion to have on team.
    So if I write this, someone will read it? Hello there stranger, what wares would one desire!?