Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Ranked 2.0 matchmaking

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class 3 months registered 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Quote Originally Posted by DOPPELGANGER7 View Post
    Hey wallachia, please feel free to move the thread if this ain't the right place to it.
    Good idea. Moved to Gameplay Discussion.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

Power-tripping, power-hungry, power-ranger, unqualified mod. Send me hatemail, I will totally not ignore it.

HiRezPixieKittie's Personal Power Ranger.

Member Count
    Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 200
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Why should i need to carry in a team game? I excpect even matches.

Level
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 72
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by KusiKissa View Post
    Why should i need to carry in a team game? I excpect even matches.
    Exactly, you are not suppose to. But if you are better than the opponents you are facing, you're going to win, inevitably. Until you get to the point you can't do that anymore, because the opponent you are facing are in the same level as you are and they won't allow you to do whatever you want in the match. Let's say that this point is gold III, this means that your overall hability is on a gold III level, and in order to go through this ELO you'll have to improve, be it by skill improvement or team play improvement.
    I still don't like OB58

Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 252
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    On this topic:

IT'S EITHER YOU GET THE GOOD TEAM OR YOU GET THE TEAM OF INT FEEDING IDIOTS. IT'S WORSE THAN IT USED TO BE. Seriously, I lose 1 GAME and I get paired up with the STUPIDEST PILES OF SHIT ever, and then I keep LOSING AND LOSING AND LOSING BECAUSE MY IDIOT TEAMMATES HAVE THEIR HEAD UP THEIR ASS. Seriously if this continues, I'M UNINSTALLING THE GAME. NO FUCKING JOKE.
    BEST BARIK IN GOLD?

Other Potential Picks:

Tanks: Ruckus, Ash, Fernando, Makoa(?)
    Support: Pip, Jenos
    Damage: Strix(?), Bomb King(?)

Is Torvald REALLY dead? Or just reborn? O.o

Level
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 218
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 3 months registered Tagger Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by xPurplexx View Post
    On this topic:

IT'S EITHER YOU GET THE GOOD TEAM OR YOU GET THE TEAM OF INT FEEDING IDIOTS. IT'S WORSE THAN IT USED TO BE. Seriously, I lose 1 GAME and I get paired up with the STUPIDEST PILES OF SHIT ever, and then I keep LOSING AND LOSING AND LOSING BECAUSE MY IDIOT TEAMMATES HAVE THEIR HEAD UP THEIR ASS. Seriously if this continues, I'M UNINSTALLING THE GAME. NO FUCKING JOKE.
    Maybe you get them cause you suck?
    Everything after OB44 has become total TRASH expect for OB56.

I'm the trash man

Current rank:Promoted to Diamond V

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    On this topic:

Actually, on this topic:

What is happening to you, is happening literally to everybody else. Quit the crying and go play through provisionals, then play until you get equaly skilled players, because that is how it works on every other competitive game. If you can't or don't want to understand that, maybe ranked isn't for you.
    I still don't like OB58

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by DOPPELGANGER7 View Post
    Actually, on this topic:

What is happening to you, is happening literally to everybody else. Quit the crying and go play through provisionals, then play until you get equaly skilled players, because that is how it works on every other competitive game. If you can't or don't want to understand that, maybe ranked isn't for you.
    Yeah and it wasn't nearly this bad with the old comp... At least it didn't always seem like winning was based almost 100% on luck. It's so frustrating, to be honest.
    BEST BARIK IN GOLD?

Other Potential Picks:

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by NicatsCage View Post
    Maybe you get them cause you suck?
    That's not the case at all mate XD I CARRIED MOST OF THE MATCHES THAT I LOST. Seriously, ENTIRE TEAMS are fucking intentionally feeding. ENTIRE TEAMS. I CAN'T BE EXPECTED TO 1V5 EVERY MATCH.
    BEST BARIK IN GOLD?

Other Potential Picks:

Level
    Achievements:
    That's not the case at all mate XD I CARRIED MOST OF THE MATCHES THAT I LOST. Seriously, ENTIRE TEAMS are fucking intentionally feeding. ENTIRE TEAMS. I CAN'T BE EXPECTED TO 1V5 EVERY MATCH.
    As I said man, this is happening to everyone, look at this match I had yesterday as Fernando:
    http://paladins.guru/match/pc/151303245

Best KDA and top damage by far (out of everybody in the match), pretty solid shielding and yet my team managed to lose.

But I'm not even close to be as desperate as everyone else seems to be, cause I really believe that things will settle down with the time, and if they don't this is still just a game.
    I still don't like OB58

Level
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 211
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3 3 months registered
    Competetive 2.1 Idea. If players are unhappy with their Composition they are then allowed to vote unamiously against one player, forcing them to change their Champion and or Role. Players will vote if 3 out of the 5 are unhappy, the 4 out of the 5 Players then vote to select which Role that Players must choose. This should be a seperate mode altogether for Competetive since I can see a lot of uneasiness and salt from this. The biggest reason 80% of the players lose is their Composition, however a lot of players just choose whatever Champion they want to play as, and a bad game is the result. There should be a way to change that, and a voting option when the final pick is made to be available would help some.