Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    for my part of story,

i'm diamond, close to downgrad,
    what Hi-Rez propose me to fight ?

play in a team with 4 (not ranked, no color, not even bronze)

and against a team :
    4 x gold + 1 not ranked.

then we choose hero,
    of course, in my team, we have only one tank = me !
    no heal, no kill, no fun,

then, we go fight, the fight, hopefully takes only 8min.

result ?
    of course i loose, but,
    in stats,
    i have receive the most coin. some like 5k

opponents has receive about 4k each.
    and my teamates about 2k each.
    well, i did 200 games since ranked 2.0

i've lost 100...

since ranked 2.0, my gaming skill hasn't changed.
    i see now, stupid team, more than ever.
    so much stupid team, that we can't tell about competition anymore.
    i m sorry.

Look,

i, don't come to your game to see that.
    you have a good potential don't ruin it plz.

at the moment, it's crapped.
    if i've seen that game like that before, i would'nt put ANY COIN into.

Have fun,
    continue to take us for cow.

Level
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 61
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Best way to put this. On console we are only a few days into the new 2.0 systems. So we are all like cake icing all clumped up in the middle of the cake. Grandmaster tier players are still mixed in with Bronze-platinum players. Give it a bit of time and let the icing be spread out some. Hopefully in a week or two the matches will be a little more balanced out.

/best Homer voice...MMmmm Cake

Level
    Level completed: 17%, Points required for next Level: 249
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 3 months registered
    Yes. It's better on PC now. You're in a better rank and the game tries to place you accordingly. For every game or two you lose you usually win one, and it's possible to get a more than 50% winrate. You gain more TP than you lose in the matches, and you can move up ranks pretty easily because of this.

Console players, don't be so upset. It was just as much a clusterf*** for almost a week for us too. Understand how the process works -- everyone vs everyone until you get placed again -- and that it will improve.
    I'm a support main

Jenos - Level 9 - 217,716
    Grover - Level 7 - 166,829
    Ying - Level 15 - 141,853
    Seris - Level 8 - 137,108
    Pip - Level 5 - 116,006
    Grohk - Level 5 - 104,265
    Mal'Damba - Level 8 - 71,450 (needs work)

They unnerfed Ying!!!

Level
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by missy20201 View Post
    Yes. It's better on PC now. You're in a better rank and the game tries to place you accordingly. For every game or two you lose you usually win one, and it's possible to get a more than 50% winrate. You gain more TP than you lose in the matches, and you can move up ranks pretty easily because of this.

Console players, don't be so upset. It was just as much a clusterf*** for almost a week for us too. Understand how the process works -- everyone vs everyone until you get placed again -- and that it will improve.
    You're right! It's been almost a week now, and I can tell you that things are getting better and better...

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 38
    What can i say? From my experience, i like the current system. Need a lot of work but i prefer it. I'm an average player, sometimes i'm a f***ing noob but others i play like a pro, it depends of my team and my mood. At the begining of the ranked 2.0 I had played the provisionals and was sooo bad that i get Bronce V... only with 2 victorys... all the time noob teams when i was the best player, for real, not lying. But now, is really better. I had played only a few unbalanced games. I'm climbing postions, i'm silver now with a few games and I a have a long way, but now i enjoy competitive, is really fun and i don't get the deseperation of loose a lot of points just for a game lost. I hope this could be better because i love this game.

Just a noob's opinion

PD: Sorry for my grammar, i's spanish

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Ristrar View Post
    What can i say? From my experience, i like the current system. Need a lot of work but i prefer it. I'm an average player, sometimes i'm a f***ing noob but others i play like a pro, it depends of my team and my mood. At the begining of the ranked 2.0 I had played the provisionals and was sooo bad that i get Bronce V... only with 2 victorys... all the time noob teams when i was the best player, for real, not lying. But now, is really better. I had played only a few unbalanced games. I'm climbing postions, i'm silver now with a few games and I a have a long way, but now i enjoy competitive, is really fun and i don't get the deseperation of loose a lot of points just for a game lost. I hope this could be better because i love this game.

Just a noob's opinion

PD: Sorry for my grammar, i's spanish
    Uh.. lol, are you serious or trolling? "sometimes i'm a f***ing noob but others i play like a pro" ? What?

Anyway. I barely played Paladins yet. I have 40 hours playtime. Been placed in Gold and easily got up to Plat. I feel like this system is too easy to climb. I barely know half the champs yet when playing people in gold or even plat some of them play like complete (sorry uh) noobs. Plat+ should feel like an accomplishment and not something you just reach effortlessly. What's the percentage of Plat/Diamond people? I feel like 20%+ of the Community make up the players in Plat above, while it should be 5 or 10% at best.

this game is too balanced for my taste

Level
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by mjacobs92 View Post
    You're right! It's been almost a week now, and I can tell you that things are getting better and better...
    I'll take that back.

It's not even a little bit better, not even close, still very very bad matchmaking, so I'm done with this stupid Ranked system, back to casual, at least if you lose it's not that important!

Level
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 295
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by missy20201 View Post

I loose 15 tp per fight and gain 6-7, I got placed in gold 3 at first and fought myself to plat 1, now im in plat 4 for close to plat 5. And I never gain more TP than I loose.

Edit: At some point I had 57-60% win rate and i was still not able to get diamond because I lost 17 tp in plat 1 for a loss and gained 5-8 for a win

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class 3 months registered 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    Awards:
    Discussion Ender
    Please continue this conversation in this thread, as the objective is to unify all information and opinions about matchmaker in one stickied thread. Feel absolutely free to ctrl c + ctrl v all info you find it to be relevant in there.

Closed.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

Power-tripping, power-hungry, power-ranger, unqualified mod. Send me hatemail, I will totally not ignore it.

HiRezPixieKittie's Personal Power Ranger.