Thread: The waiting game

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class

The waiting game

I really like this game but the wait times for matchmaking are terrible. The average wait time for competitive is probably around 7 or 8 minutes0at least. And then someone doesnt join or doesn't select a champion and back to the queue we go. It is not uncommon for it to take 20 minutes to find a match that actually starts. I have give up waiting about twenty minutes multiple times. I like the game and would buy the founders pack but I am not spending money on a game that is mostly waiting. I don't know how this game is so bad at this. Other games do not have this problem.

Level
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 31 days registered
    What region do you play in? I'm EU, and my longest wait time has been around 4 minutes, and that was once.
    So if I write this, someone will read it? Hello there stranger, what wares would one desire!?

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 38
    I am on the east coast in the US.

Level
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 31 days registered
    I'll queue there tomorrow. I'll see what it's like for me.
    So if I write this, someone will read it? Hello there stranger, what wares would one desire!?

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Well to start with if you are on Xbox then the population for this game aint that big and low population when it comes ranked will always have long search times, there's so much stuff the matchmaking has to take in consideration when it comes to ranked. Even on PC with 30k+ players the que times can go for 10min+ for the high ranked players.

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Hi,

I'm primarily an Xbox One player too (from London, so EU server). In my experience, rank will usually take 15-20 minutes to find a match but casual only takes 1-2 minutes. I'm hoping that Ranked 2.0 will change that as I do like the counter picking process. But yeah, I would say if you just want a game, it might be worth going into casual as that's where everyone seems to be.

Have fun!

Level
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 217
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered
    There's Ranked 2.0 coming out next patch which means no one is playing comp anymore because everything is being reset. Not to mention the ranked now is terrible and people dont want to play it anyways
    CryWolf