Thread: New Champion concept

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points

New Champion concept

Hi, I'd like to suggest that you guys make a Nordic/Viking type character who could be melee, I know Tyra is Nordic herself (or I assume she is), but what about a big brony guy with a huge axe charging into battle or he could have a sword or a smaller axe with a shield (the shield could provide protection like Fernandos shield but maybe only behind him and not that big of a shield) and he could as said before have a charge ability, shield ability if he has a shield, swipe with the axe or sword, do like a roll do dodge (so he'd be more mobile also) and his ultimate could be him going berserk (he'd do more damage and take less damage but couldn't charge or roll). That is my suggestion for maybe a new champion who could have melee and I'm suggesting it cause I know Makoa's ultimate is melee based so there is a version of melee in the game already. Thank you for reading this semi long post.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 37%, Points required for next Level: 31

Very intree

I know Tyra is Nordic herself (or I assume she is), but what about a big brony guy with a huge axe charging into battle or he could have a sword or a smaller axe with a shield (the shield could provide protection like Fernandos shield but maybe only behind him and not that big of a shield) and he could as said before have a charge ability, shield ability if he has a shield, swipe with the axe or sword, do like a roll do dodge (so he'd be more mobile also) and his ultimate could be him going berserk (he'd do more damage and take less damage but couldn't charge or roll). That is my suggestion for maybe a new champion who could have melee and I'm suggesting it cause I know Makoa's ultimate is melee based so there is a version of melee in the game already. Thank you for reading this semi long post. [/QUOTE]

I like the idea so this is what was inspired by u to make

Jarvjhon

Passive: 10% chance to block, completely damage taken while engaged in combat. Chances are raised to 40% while weapon holstered. Reload causes him to put his weapon in the holster.

Has a shield - axe that he attacks with and defends with. In the Blade/Shield there is a mechanism hosting a chain which he activates to release, and perform extensive tasks. Despite the axe having a small Blade/Shield he pushes himself physically to block or do as much things as possible by speedy but skilled movements. He is large be very nimble having two maneuver abilities which he used since young as they are part of his culture. In place of [ability 1] there is " " (name it as u please), where he run in, faster that normal but slower that drogoz ult with his axe ready, over his head to engage. Statistics can be of your reference and preference. In place of [ability 2]; "(name)". Jarvjhon twists the handle of the Shield/Axe extending the chain to drop the Blade/Shield to the floor behind him and sprint the direction he is face. Then pulls the Blade/Shield back to his hand. 0.2s animation time.

Main fire and alt fire can be of your reference and preference or I could suggest my inspiration where he flails quick swing at a small range in front of him and alt fire is him activating a spring release function of his shield axe while holstered on his arm. This shoots the lower handle forward to the full length of the chain, to contact with object or enemy or to point of deactivation so as to engage combat. Could only be activated when holstered.

Now his ultimate is a sequence where one can either hold the button to dash and relocation to a preferred place (10m) before activation while all attacks to him are negated or actually blocked. Or just activate to have Jarvjhon immediately begins quickly blocking all projectiles in the range of 15m all around. Activating anything else even movement, postpone the barrage until stationed again. Reactivation take 0.2s and full duration of 5s, ultimate charge rate is 80% slower.