Thread: What i think should be done in OB55

Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points

What i think should be done in OB55

Well, it's already 8 months since i started playing paladins, and i was pretty happy with the game, as it had lots of different champions and fun matches, and i thought the balancing was pretty good, but the last 2 patches made me think twice about it, the projectile speed and the movement abilities rework on most of the champions, i think was pretty bad, as it took away one of the most fun things in the game that was its fast-spaced gameplay, even though i liked some of the changes that made some weak champions more viable, like grover, i think that is a step to the wrong direction, so here is what i would done if i could change the game.

Androxus:
    Rework "dark stalker" again, to what it was in OB52 and "heads will roll" rework to deal 30% more damage to enemies with less than 40% of their health(would also have to change the name of it)

Bomb King:
    Accelerant: Rework to increase the self knockback of poppy bomb by 32%
    Demolition makes Grumpy Bomb explodes 50% faster and destroy all shields
    Chain Reaction: Rework to deals 15% more damage for every sticky bomb that sticks to an enemy
    So people would have to choose between high mobility, regular stuns that also replaces wrecker and dealing way more damage with the regular attack.

Buck:
    Make Heroic Leap deals damage again and rework bounce house to make it increases the jump strengh by 30%(also would have to remove Leg Day card, i guess)

Evie:
    Decrease projectile speed from 200 to 100
    Wormhole: rework to deals 20% more damage for 4 seconds after using blink(would also have to rename it)
    Reprieve:increase healing from 300 to 600
    Over the moon: rework to increase projectile speed by 100
    also making wormhole a normal card that blink may be used a second time within 1/2/34 to return to the initial casting location and increasing the value of teleport from 10/20/30/40 to 20/40/60/80.
    Or just make her what she was in OB52 and it's fine.

Ying
    Lifelike: rework to make the illusion have 2 charges

So, that's basically everything i could think about, i may add more if i remember, i also would like to know what you guys think about it, and maybe making some suggestions, and i apologize for any mistake, english is not my first language...

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 4 25000 Experience Points Tagger First Class
    Fully agreed with everything and I also agree that the recent couple of updates has had a huge negative impact on the game.

Also #OldAcrobatics #HelicopterPip - the current weightless ability is useless.

Level
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by zVersee View Post
    Fully agreed with everything and I also agree that the recent couple of updates has had a huge negative impact on the game.

Also #OldAcrobatics #HelicopterPip - the current weightless ability is useless.
    i don't play pip very often, but that CC immunity looks pretty good(even though i only play catalyst pip)

Level
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 55
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    #howtomakethegamefunagain101

Level
    Level completed: 82%, Points required for next Level: 9
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Maeve's triple jump back plez
    Hello!
    You can call me Shaguru or SaltySpud.
    I support #PotatoRights, a community to stop the endless slaughter of the potato nation, my homeland.

Damages: Bomb King, Sha Lin
    Support: Mal'Damba, Grover
    Front Line: Ruckus, Makoa
    Flank: Andro, Lex
    I suck at flanking and support.