Thread: Better Ying skins PLS

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points

Better Ying skins PLS

she's my favorite champion and i would love to blow my money all over this game but all her skins are ugly and she has no good hair recolors if there was a pink or purple or blue or blonde or any type of not-boring-black hair recolor or a cute outfit that wasn't a robot with dreadlocks i would buy it instantly pls make this happen!!! i need better hairs and cuter clothes evie gets all the love and ying gets no love

Level
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 192
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Tagger Second Class
    Ying has 2 epic sets, one of which has many variations (Genie has 4 different heads). Even as a Ying main, give other characters epic skins first.
    "Let me get a nut on your feet at least"

Asking the real questions: Why does Maeve - THE FRENCH CHARACTER - HAVE AN IRISH NAME?!?!?!
    THIS IS THE PRIME EXAMPLE OF "HI-REZ" LOGIC
    MAKE SURE TO CALL THE NEXT ITALIAN CHARACTER HAMISH WHILE YOU'RE AT IT

Senpai Noticed Me!!!

#BALANCEPCANDCONSOLESEPARATELY

Level
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 106
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Tagger First Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Evie had a lot of potential compared to other champions. That is why she has so good skins. With Ying you could make some good stuff but in reality her form makes it hard for her to be anything but something Japanese. You could also make her something who serves a purpose, as illustrated by the Genie, and Replicant skins. Like for example a Work Assistant, or a babysitter (Babysitter would probably not be a very good skin lol). Compare this to Evie. She in realty has no limits as long as it is someone who can be irresponsible. Merrymaker can be somewhat the Grinch or someone who wants to ruin X-mas, well Troublemaker and Star Glam speaks for it self.
    Signature size got nerfed ...

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 3 months registered 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by BuppSlapper View Post
    if there was a pink or purple or blue or blonde or any type of not-boring-black hair recolor
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!!!!!!!
    [she faints]
    [after a while in coma under the desk]
    Seriously, not also Ying like a bimbaminkia. Please, give Ying some respect. Pink hair is not a thing if you're older than 5. HiRez should seriously work on serious skins. Not "serious" aka "not funny" (I love plushy Makoa and flip flop Lex), but "serious" aka "not retarded". Like all poor Maeve's skin.
    Enough of pink, turquoise and other obnoxious colors. Lex is a policeman? The basic skin should be black or grey or something a real police officer would actually wear. Bad red and awful green? O.o
    Androxus is a god slayer. Mustard-coloured. Which god would take him seriously? -_-'

Ying has:
    - turquoise
    - bluish (the better recolor)
    - orange. Yes, I repeat that: ORANGE. A dreadful orange that is a punch in the eyes with her skin tone, by the way.
    - that THING half red, half turquoise, half orange (yes, three half) that has probably been created after an acid trip
    - genie skins, that is... well, I hate green
    - the red (ok) and... beige, really, beige, not elegant and mysterious black, but boring beige outfit
    - the white one, the best available, that you can get only if you're lucky watching twitch (and I am NOT lucky)
    - replicant skin, which is the one I use, for the great animations of glass fibers and the voice lines.
    And you're asking for pink hair.
    I think Ying would be officially offended u.u

Evie's skins are great (not the recolors, which has the same acid trip problems than Ying's skin above), but the others are great. And there's not space for pink.
    I've finally found it!

New to the forum? Have a look >>>here<<<! Some useful answers.

Help Devs balancing the game! >>>Here<<<

Revert the nerf. And see the Math. link

Arkesntar, clean your inbox!

Level
    Level completed: 45%, Points required for next Level: 220
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 3 months registered 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    Agree. + you can combine her already existing skins.

I use her like this now:

Btw... a nurse skin for her won't be bad.
    Last edited by SirGontar; 07-17-2017 at 09:50 AM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 3 months registered 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3
    I want the white skin tooooooooo! T_T
    I've finally found it!

Level
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 106
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Tagger First Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    I want the white skin tooooooooo! T_T
    Rip, I want it too
    Signature size got nerfed ...

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 24%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    im just saying a robot with dreadlocks is not something that makes me want to spend money and neither is non cute genie, as for pink hair only being for 5 year olds you must not know enough adult women... as for japanese girls not having anything other than black hair? what please..my japanese friends have all the colors of hair its stupid that you can't change her hair color at all (when EVERY other champion with hair has hair recolors)

Level
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 192
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Tagger Second Class
    (when EVERY other champion with hair has hair recolors)
    What? Evie has it... uhhh Skye has it..... Ash kinda has it

Maeve's headpiece changes the colour of her hairtie, and Zhin's weapon changes the colour of the hilt. Ying has it good already.
    "Let me get a nut on your feet at least"

Asking the real questions: Why does Maeve - THE FRENCH CHARACTER - HAVE AN IRISH NAME?!?!?!
    THIS IS THE PRIME EXAMPLE OF "HI-REZ" LOGIC
    MAKE SURE TO CALL THE NEXT ITALIAN CHARACTER HAMISH WHILE YOU'RE AT IT

Senpai Noticed Me!!!

#BALANCEPCANDCONSOLESEPARATELY

Level
    Achievements:
    im just saying a robot with dreadlocks is not something that makes me want to spend money and neither is non cute genie, as for pink hair only being for 5 year olds you must not know enough adult women...
    Hmmmm, let me check my driving card... Oh, guess, what?, I'm an adult woman, I had forgotten that! So, yes, I think I know quite well the topic, but thanks for asking.
    -_-'

I am not arguing against hair recolor, I am arguing against BAD hair recolor. There is too much pinkish and turquoisish and orangish and all others candies color. Enough of champions dressed as dietorelle!

Why someone has always to feed the stupid stereotypes that if you have a double X chromosome you should be somehow retarded about childish color and hobbies?
    So, no, there are A HIGH PERCENTAGE of females that hates pink with all their heart. And usually because the damn pink has been forced on them since the birth.
    I've finally found it!