Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Censorship on twitch

Level
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 57
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by KusiKissa View Post
    Twitch is a place where new potential players go to see how the game looks. They dont want older players to point out the games flaws which can keep new players away. Also the streamers need to Think very much what they say. They are not allowed to swear or make jokes nor complain about the game.
    Thanks for the info. Well, when viewers new to the game can see a highly unbalanced game and wonder what is going on and you try to explain it to them but can not then, well, yeah if Hi-Rez thinks this will attract them more than getting an explanation, fine. Personally I don't believe it's a smart move and it somewhat contradicts the openness that Paladins is being developed with... I remember having read that Paladins is being developed in close collaboration with the players. So trying to hide it's flaws might, in my opinion, result in some new players leaving the game in frustration or feeling cheated on.

I mean, Paladins is a great game, but getting completely wiped by the enemy team because the teams are unbalanced is pretty frustrating. If you know that matchmaking CAN fail but many times it does a good job, you will just start a new match. If you don't know this, you might think the game is unfair garbage. Just my opinion. But it's Hi-Rez' choice.

At least, it would be nice to get a reason why you are being banned from chat for 10 minutes. I was baffled.
    Last edited by GGShinobi; 07-26-2017 at 07:20 AM.

Level
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 57
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by GaoShun View Post
    it probably would start a long debate war... did you said this during dreamhack?
    Hmm no, while I don't really remember it, I'm pretty sure it was not during dreamhack because there the teams are not chosen by matchmaking system.