Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Twitch linking bug caused no rewards for hundreds of users!

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Yep that's the bug, if you had it no rewards were able to be received, sorry mate i got the bug too

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Still no official response from hi-rez on reddit and here, not even a support email reply, kind of sad.

Level
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 31 days registered
    I swear this is all a fix by high rez so people can watch their streams.

I didnt get this but and all i got is 15 FUCKING CRYSTALS. I watched both the dreamhack events from start to finish.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpacyOrc004
    Give it up. They will tell you to get good. That is their answer for balance patches here.
    PATCH PC, CONSOLE AND MOBILE SEPARATELY

BORN TO NERF
    WORLD IS A BUG
    Nerf Em All 1989
    I am a trash evie main
    10,757,864,530 angry players

Level
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    7 days registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    I was satrting to worry a long time ago. Seeing as I was on PaladinsGame pretty much 24/7 for months. Never a single drop. NOTHING. So, after I got NADA from the first DH I decided it's time to root it out. Mind you, I've unlinked and relinked account many many times (do it daily) before this bug was even found. Tried different browsers, different OS's even. Adblock disabled etc etc..

So before the second DH I logged out of EVERYTHING related to Twitch and HiRez. Used CCleaner to clean everything including cookies, etc... Changed my twitch name to match my in-game name. Logged in to HiRez using Google (also linking the two). Unlinked and relinked twitch/HR. Disabled Adblock (from addons which removed it completely but didnt uninstall). Then restarted browser. Logged into Twitch and went to PaladinsGame.. Wasn't there 10min and got both QS Ying and DH Maeve.

Now here's another funny one.. MooBot spams like crazy to link accounts for rewards.. Since I got those skins, I've had the channel up constantly, even staying active in chat and no drops. Especially when Blood Moon said Sat/Sun @2pm EST. Nothing not even chests. What streams do the rewards drop? Do they even drop unless it's special event? One FAQ says ONLY during Special Event. Another states (the twitch linking FAQ) that ALL streams on said channel and including channels streamers have linked can drop rewards.. Nothing. I do believe for the most part it's false advertising. Simply wanting people to view the stream and being very vague about drops.
    To err is human. To really fuck up requires the root passwd.