Thread: New Squad looking for alot of members.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 45
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points

Wink New Squad looking for alot of members.

Hello there, we are a new gaming squad that belongs to a network. This network, "Honor Gaming" has just greenlit the idea of adding Paladins to their rank of games for PC. We are going to be looking for 3 more teams of 5 players to join our new ranks as well as another single player. Please msg me if you have ANY questions. Players of multiple skill levels and Rankings are welcome to apply.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Hello there! Im interested on joining your team! Im currently level 28 at Paladins but i dont think i lack anything in comparison to a 50+ level account, thats because i play shooting games for like 6+ years now. My aim is very precise,im intelligent,im a team player and good at shot-calling.I can play all roles but i rly like support and front line.I recently started playing ranks because i wanted to improve my skills before i take it to the next level.I am European (Greek) but i speak English fluently ( i have an English degree).
    My name in Paladins is : tsiras and we can play some games together if you want.
    *I also have Discord

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Hi my name is Joshua Keeling I am interested to join. I know my account is only level 5 but that is because I lost my old one I don't know how but I was a high level and had all the champions(apart form the new ones what came out after I lost it)I personally think I do well at healing and being a tank or being a flank and giving a lot of info. I live in the UK so there for I am English I have discord and my name in game is docjosh03 (I think) my discord is Owl(arelus) don't ask and my steam is joshlowdeisback123 and I have a owl as my profile pic.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/joshlowdeisback123/
    Last edited by docjosh03; 07-22-2017 at 09:05 AM.

Level
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered Forum Tier 2 Tagger Second Class 1000 Experience Points
    I'm only lvl 24 at the moment, but am pretty good at Paladins already. I main support/damage.
    Gold II |Mains:
    Frontlines:
    Fernando, Makoa, Ruckus
    Supports: Jenos, Grover
    Damage:Viktor, Willo, Tyra, Lian
    Flankers: Skye, Androxus

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered
    Hey there, I'm an experienced FPS genre gamer and I got 2400 hours on TF2 and around 240 on Paladins. I main Maeve, Mal'Damba and Lian. Would be happy to hear from you guys, here's my steam link:
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bogglecoach

Level
    Level completed: 68%, Points required for next Level: 16
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    Hi! I’m a level 131 support main looking for a team.

Here’s a link to my MyPaladins page: https://mypaladins.com/player/231476...nit/champions/ I have diamond Grover, Fernando, and at one point had diamond Ruckus. I almost exclusively play supports now, but I also play Makoa, Fernando, and Drogoz. Most champions are above level 4, but I can grind the rest up if I need to. I’m really interested in the whole strategy behind the bans/draft phase, and have watched a lot of ESports, so I could help with that if we need it.

I’m in EST, and I’m available to practice/play in the evenings and weekends. My IGN is Fishnit. The best way to contact me would probably be to message me in the forums here, then we could communicate by email. I don't have discord as of yet, but I could easily get it if I need to.

Hope to hear back from you guys!
    Last edited by Fishnit; 07-23-2017 at 12:48 PM.
    Level 131 support main. Looking for a team to play competitively with.
    Players during balance changes: hirez no
    HiRez during balance changes: hirez yes
    I mostly play: Mal Damba (19), Grover (17), Makoa (17), Fernando (14), Drogoz (14), Seris (11)

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Paragoff View Post
    Hello there, we are a new gaming squad that belongs to a network. This network, "Honor Gaming" has just greenlit the idea of adding Paladins to their rank of games for PC. We are going to be looking for 3 more teams of 5 players to join our new ranks as well as another single player. Please msg me if you have ANY questions. Players of multiple skill levels and Rankings are welcome to apply.
    Hello, I am a lvl 49 paladins dmg player. I was wondering how the teams were gonna work; will their be sponsorships?
    how will it be organised? I am interested in higher level playing, very competetive gaming, and I was wondering if you were looking for long term competetive success or not.
    thanks!