Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: How Hi-Rez Makes Games, and Expectations for Beta

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Hello Hi Rez i don't know if you read this but if you are Awesome!

I have played a lot of FPS games recently since I have been looking for a new FPS to play since i stoped playing COD. I went through a Csgo phase then a Quake phase then to Overwatch phase where I got a job writing articles with my friend about Overwatch for TempoStorm. Though Overwatch did not keep my intrest. But i have played this game for three days and have still not fully analyzed each character and possivle builds to that character. This game is perfectly unique much like your other title SMITE(which me and a friend played religiously for the first year.). I love the way you are going with this game. I have been completely invested with it for the last three days. I even wrote about ten team compositions and fully explained them! It is surprising how much fun this game is. I can not wait to play this game on a high competitive level. I shall be the best Cassie in the world. I also look forward to seeing this game grow. If any sites or hi rez need a writer for character overviews or strategies contact me via twitter( @xxSabi_ ) or my email( avelyn.sabi@gmail.com ). If you need an example of my work look at TempoStorm.com and go to Overwatch. Any written by Sabi are mine and ones by Deibbido are by my friend who also is loving this game. Just message me or look for me at the top of the team.

-Sabi
    Last edited by Sabi; 11-23-2015 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Typo

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    <3 HiRez, present me my favourite button [Play again] plea?

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 41
    Achievements:
    Really looking forward to more heroes!

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    you kinda goofed with the chests, while getting them in game at a decent rate, buying them with real money is kinda pay to win in the same way hearthstone is. them getting better cards like all the legendary cards means the free players are at a disadvantage.

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 57
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by erti View Post
    you kinda goofed with the chests, while getting them in game at a decent rate, buying them with real money is kinda pay to win in the same way hearthstone is. them getting better cards like all the legendary cards means the free players are at a disadvantage.
    No you're not because everybody is getting one legendaries anyway. And you can easily get one or two via crafting when only playing the game.
    Now you will have one per game anyway so it gives you more possibilitiesto have more but not more power.
    Now we will be able to actually asses how long it takes to have cards in one or two months. Don't expect to have them all in 2 weeks...

Member Recruit
    Level
    Achievements:
    This thread actually made my cheek-muscles twitch ever so softly and forced me to smile. I must say, this does not happen too often. GG well played my friends!

I do love this game so far, and im an older SMITE player. This feels very natural to play coming from Smite, but still with a bit of a twist to things. Looking good so far..
    Proud Closed BETA Player - www.twitch.tv/iFantomeN
    Former Community Manager from PWE.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Achievements:
    HiRez I aplause you, This game looks already amazing and so smexy, and I have high hopes for this game.

I previously played SMITE, and then my mate gave me a Beta key for this one, and I am already in love with this game, it is so addicting!

Well done! Awesome game!.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Achievements:
    I miss Global Agenda.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Achievements:
    Really good job so far guys, just one tip: If you want feedback from your active community, then let them give feedback through the game. DON'T make some poll on twitter, for anyone to vote on and make the results change the game. I saw this happen and was flabbergasted. Please, don't do that and let your ACTUAL playerbase/testers give true feedback.
    Last edited by Mirousi; 12-07-2015 at 09:57 AM.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Achievements:
    I very much enjoy this game and have no problem throwing my money at you for your wonderful work. Having jumped in and spent money on chests so I can combine cards to make other cards etc etc. The only concern I have would be the varying state of the card collection. I combine cards bought with money, 5 to make a next level card, come back the next day to see the requirement lowered to 4 and the rarity of the cards I burned other cards for changing, sometimes for the better sometimes for the worse. It's very hard for me to determine the value of my purchase. I discount this because I want to help with the cost of development. At this very moment am about to buy more but it is still a concern.