Thread: Help With My Performance

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class

Red face Help With My Performance

So I am a Ash main (not one trick because i usually play Zhin as well), and i went to look for Pro footage of Ash Players and saw a gameplay of Thiel from FNATIC. My Ash is mostly a point holder than a DPS roller that Thiel plays. I manage to protect people a lot and actually handle the pressure of 3v1 or even sometimes 4v1 situations if theres a good healer or healer and dps at my side. I mostly get most objective time and etc, but after seeing Thiel play i saw that he usually goes over the objective and hunt for kill and such while the rest capture the point and etc. So, am I doing good? Im platinum 4 and curretly in the top 50 Ash players on Xbox, and sometimes i even get messages from teammates saying im very good. What do You think?

Member Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 3 months registered Tagger Second Class
    The rank doesnt matter.

Having tank on point is important at first, but once possible it is good idea for tank to go further forward due to survivability he has. This however depends on other players as well, and having more than one tank makes it even more viable.

However there is a difference in just playing online and in tournament with a team. Tournament games are more alike tug of war with clear frontline between teams, and there is less free roam flanking, but more diving instead. That is why it is more value for tank to go forward and push the fronline away from the point. When you are playing just an online game, it is different, everybody are more spread around, so it is a good idea for a tank to hold the point and buy time for your damagers and flankers to kill the enemies.

Hi its me Tokuro. For some reason the forum doesnt let me log in as my Username when i use the xbox option for log in in here. And the Contact Us isnt working as well.
    So yeah thanks for the tips. And yeah i usually do that, i hold the enemy team off and serve as a meatshield while my dps does the rest of the job. Its a relief that im doing good.

Member Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 14
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 3 months registered Tagger Second Class
    Well, when you have the point and it is calm around, look at your healer. Very often the healer may go on point with you to show you that he will keep it and you can go forward.