Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Update #6 Feedback... No.

  1. #1
    Member Sovereign Prince Jusey1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,399
    Level
    84
    Points: 17,426, Level: 84
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 424
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 4 1 year registered

    Update #6 Feedback... No.

    Hi-Rez, this isn't a good idea at all. You're splitting up your community even more so, and Unbound Siege sounds better than Bound Siege because being forced to use level 4 cards (out of 10) is a huge nerf to many playstyles. So many playstyles and even characters as a whole are going to lose their viability. I was open to this being only in competitive since I can quit competitive mode but now that you've split up the casual community and made the problem worse... No.

    I'll have to be stuck playing only just the Unbound gamemode still because some of my favorite characters aren't viable with only level 4/10 cards. If you're gonna go through with this community split, you need to make Unbound gamemode as it is but rework Bound gamemode to be a similar system like it is now where you create custom loadouts, but are limited by a card loadout limit. Not force the whole "all cards are level 4" limit, cause certain characters require certain cards to be at higher levels.

    So, this new idea isn't good either. We get it though, you really want to do the whole Unbound system. Keep it then. Keep in it's own separate gamemode like you guys planned. I don't mind that at all, but don't ruin the main game itself with your stupid level 4 limit.

    Instead, why don't you bring back the current level 1-4 (and 12 limit) system as your main competitive mode and have the bound casual mode be this too, while keeping unbound as it is. Granted, this means you'll need to create two separate loadout menus. One for Unbound play, and one for normal play but at least the game will be playable for a lot of players, and you won't slaughter so many characters and playstyles in one go...

    That's all you really can do. Keep the normal OB63 system as the main competitive thing, and obviously as it's own casual siege mode while making this new unbound system as it's own system all entirely. It is really easy as that.
    ~[Champion Concepts]~
    *Echo, of the Night Band
    *Zarion, The Undead King
    *Snarce, Trickster of the North

    ~[Level 20+ Champions]~
    *Pip, The Rogue Alchemist
    *Mal'Damba, Wekono's Chosen


  2. #2
    Member Duke CatManDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Somewhere alone in Brightmarsh
    Posts
    1,713
    Level
    62
    Points: 8,529, Level: 62
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 221
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 3 months registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Jusey1 View Post
    Instead, why don't you bring back the current level 1-4 (and 12 limit) system as your main competitive mode and have the bound casual mode be this too, while keeping unbound as it is. Granted, this means you'll need to create two separate loadout menus. One for Unbound play, and one for normal play but at least the game will be playable for a lot of players, and you won't slaughter so many characters and playstyles in one go...
    I've been saying this since they first announced cards unbound. This is at least a step in the right direction however. I just hope they keep themselves on this path.
    Protect your supports please... And boycott OB64
    Support main/Pip main. Greatest healing: 230,070 | Current goal: 200,000 achieved! Take a look at it! Woohoo!

    Just a silly idea

    Support Pip guide here!

    Fix the Pip bugs!There are 30 of them, so can we fix them please?

    Well. This may end up being support Pip players.

  3. #3
    Member Baronet
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    I don't know
    Posts
    116
    Level
    15
    Points: 833, Level: 15
    Level completed: 33%, Points required for next Level: 67
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 2
    ssh Evie's ult still buggy. ))))

  4. #4
    Member Sovereign Prince Jusey1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,399
    Level
    84
    Points: 17,426, Level: 84
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 424
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 4 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by CatManDude View Post
    I've been saying this since they first announced cards unbound. This is at least a step in the right direction however. I just hope they keep themselves on this path.
    I hope so. I don't wanna end up being unable to play Pip because he is only viable in Unbound mode...
    ~[Champion Concepts]~
    *Echo, of the Night Band
    *Zarion, The Undead King
    *Snarce, Trickster of the North

    ~[Level 20+ Champions]~
    *Pip, The Rogue Alchemist
    *Mal'Damba, Wekono's Chosen


  5. #5
    Member Archduke CandySuxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    ¨¨¨¨¨¨ (,,#゚Д゚) (◕‿◕✿)
    Posts
    4,560
    Level
    100
    Points: 109,232, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 Overdrive 50000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    I agree! They should either release this crap or shove it up their ass and start working on the game again.
    Got deckbuilding anxiety?

    Quote Originally Posted by MarcinekMLG420 View Post
    That sick what hirez done

  6. #6
    Member Baron Lord_Ilpalazzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    235
    Level
    14
    Points: 747, Level: 14
    Level completed: 47%, Points required for next Level: 53
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Yea I want our current customization style in Classic mode. Pip and a LOT of champions are going to be awful with auto set cards. Comp is going to be ruined with a ton of champions being non viable and even Classic Casuals. Cards Unbound is just bad bad bad. Everyone rates Paladins great in reviews because of the current card system. It is what MAKES Paladins amazing and unique. This stupid cash grab shit just ruins the crap out of the game.
    #CancelOB64

  7. #7
    Member Baronet Omenya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Tropical Realm of Brazil
    Posts
    199
    Level
    21
    Points: 1,473, Level: 21
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Again? Hi-rez really think we're idiots to accept this and make us eat all their crap? ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS? WHY DON'T YOU JUST REMOVE CARDS UNBOUND ONCE FOR ALL AND LET WE PLAY OUR FAVORITE GAME ONCE MORE? WE DID NOT ASK FOR IT AT ALL!
    The fact that new maps will not release on Classic Mode is pure bullshit. That means only people who pay lots of cash on the game will be able to play new game modes. It's again guys... SOCIAL SEGREGATION! Why do not you stop being proud over this horrible system?
    By the way, new Kinessa's legendaries rework will drive Kinessa mains mad.
    #CANCELOB64 #UndoBalanceMess
    For the first time in centuries... I am lost.
    A Jenos Main. I'm also good using Zhin, Talus, Fernando and maybe Grover or Skye
    Petition against OB64 Cards Unbound
    Say NO to the new P2W Card System and Balance mess!

  8. #8
    Member Sovereign Prince Jusey1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    1,399
    Level
    84
    Points: 17,426, Level: 84
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 424
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 4 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Omenya View Post
    The fact that new maps will not release on Classic Mode is pure bullshit.
    They never said this. They only said that there are some new modes which will be specific to Unbound queue. Any new Siege maps will probably be used by both versions.
    ~[Champion Concepts]~
    *Echo, of the Night Band
    *Zarion, The Undead King
    *Snarce, Trickster of the North

    ~[Level 20+ Champions]~
    *Pip, The Rogue Alchemist
    *Mal'Damba, Wekono's Chosen


  9. #9
    Member Recruit
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    18
    Level
    12
    Points: 642, Level: 12
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    All this waiting is getting annoying. Need to know if i'm quitting or not make it snappy.
    ps. i hate the gold rates. I don't play 20+ matches a day so i'm good as done when it comes to leveling these cards.
    Car payment >Paladin$

  10. #10
    Member Baronet Omenya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Tropical Realm of Brazil
    Posts
    199
    Level
    21
    Points: 1,473, Level: 21
    Level completed: 73%, Points required for next Level: 27
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Jusey1 View Post
    They never said this. They only said that there are some new modes which will be specific to Unbound queue. Any new Siege maps will probably be used by both versions.
    Can you say where is Onslaught on Classic queues? The worst gamemode(Payload) is on the "free2play" queue. Besides that, We will not recieve either First Win of the Day rewards or chest(which I don't care about because I wont play P2W games).
    Queues will be hell on OB64. It will take ~10-20 minutes on Ranked Siege queue to find a match with that beautiful matchmaker putting diamonds against silvers or unranked people.
    Last edited by Omenya; Yesterday at 07:33 PM.
    For the first time in centuries... I am lost.
    A Jenos Main. I'm also good using Zhin, Talus, Fernando and maybe Grover or Skye
    Petition against OB64 Cards Unbound
    Say NO to the new P2W Card System and Balance mess!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •