Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Flankers are Overpowered

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 26%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by THEREALJPEG View Post
    As long as you have game sens, you should always be aware of flankers. Of course, audio would be of much help, I agree. But there is quite of an unbalance between flankers tho. Andro and lex are the best and maeve and skye are the worst. A slight advantage would be understandable but the gap right now is too big. Thats the real problem. Either nerf the top ones or buff the lower ones.
    Skye is the worst bud

Anybody who doesn't agree Skyes op doesn't play flankers obviously. Skye is the most effective over powered flanker and I'll preach it till she's nerfed

Banned Sovereign Prince
    Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 424
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Note View Post
    Skye is the worst bud

Anybody who doesn't agree Skyes op doesn't play flankers obviously. Skye is the most effective over powered flanker and I'll preach it till she's nerfed
    you think skye is op have you ever vs a androxus, maeve, lex and evie this 4 are more scarier flankers than a skye.

you know skye was nerf many times and still shes the most weakest flanker even pip can make a good flanker even though his a support class.

i vs many skye and not once i experience shes op shes too weak and too squishy any hero who is good to counter a skye got no problem i even pick a sha lin and it can kill skye in just 2 hit.

Last edited by WarMongger; 06-08-2017 at 11:11 AM.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by WarMongger View Post
    you think skye is op have you ever vs a androxus, maeve, lex and evie this 4 are more scarier flankers than a skye.

you know skye was nerf many times and still shes the most weakest flanker even pip can make a good flanker even though his a support class.

i vs many skye and not once i experience shes op shes too weak and too squishy any hero who is good to counter a skye got no problem i even pick a sha lin and it can kill skye in just 2 hit.

Nah lex and androxus require aim and take strategy to evade u know cuz they can't constantly become invisible. Not once u experience Skye as op? Bro 75 percent of games I play there's a Skye going on mad streaks and Every single time I ever use her I go on mad streaks. Skyes damage is ridiculously easy to land and ridiculously easy to evade. Pip lmao? That's a joke

Banned Sovereign Prince
    Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticky Note View Post
    Nah lex and androxus require aim and take strategy to evade u know cuz they can't constantly become invisible. Not once u experience Skye as op? Bro 75 percent of games I play there's a Skye going on mad streaks and Every single time I ever use her I go on mad streaks. Skyes damage is ridiculously easy to land and ridiculously easy to evade. Pip lmao? That's a joke
    me dont know experience skye dont make me laugh i play lex and i got no problem 1v1 a skye you know lex is the most broken hero who can kill tank fast than skye lol and spoiler alert not once a skye kill me more than 7 or more

even without illuminate i can just use his bounty

skye dont need a nerf cause she was nerf many many times she need a buff not a nerf. you just need to get good on counter a skye is that simple
    Last edited by WarMongger; 06-08-2017 at 11:32 AM.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Achievements:
    me dont know experience skye dont make me laugh i play lex and i got no problem 1v1 a skye you know lex is the most broken hero who can kill tank fast than skye lol and spoiler alert not once a skye kill me more than 7 or more

even without illuminate i can just use his bounty

skye dont need a nerf cause she was nerf many many times she need a buff not a nerf. you just need to get good on counter a skye is that simple
    Lol did you just say get on a counter? Bro there's no hero switching you don't even understand the game. Skye is op as f*** because of how much damage she does consistently as well as how much she can go invisible. Lex can do more DPS but doesn't have the evasive capabilities which is the most important feature in a flanker which u clearly don't understand. Funny you bring up never running into any op Skyes because I have played a lot and never once ran into an extraordinary lex cuz he's not op like skye

Banned Sovereign Prince
    Level
    Achievements:
    so you telling me skye is the best flanker but easy to be killed by a maeve who by far who can 3 hit a skye. if you know
    all flanker you dont know some of them are more stronger than a skye

Banned Sovereign Prince
    Level
    Achievements:
    play more skye and someday you know shes too weak your just an average player vs another average player using a skye but w8 you vs a pro maeve or other flanker and you will see haw weak skye is i know cause im a pro lex

beside flankers supposed to be overpower some of them really
    Last edited by WarMongger; 06-08-2017 at 11:47 AM.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Achievements:
    play more skye and someday you know shes too weak your just an average player vs another average player using a skye but w8 you vs a pro maeve or other flanker and you will see haw weak skye is i know cause im a pro lex
    Maeve is one of my mains actually Skye is still a huge problem for her buddy you don't know what you're talking about

Banned Sovereign Prince
    Level
    Achievements:
    you know lex bounty got wallhack even skye will go stealth shes a easy target on a pro lex your just an average player who want to nerf skye who by far been nerf 12 times

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Achievements:
    you know lex bounty got wallhack even skye will go stealth shes a easy target on a pro lex your just an average player who want to nerf skye who by far been nerf 12 times
    Oh how ironic you claim to know me when you know nothing about me just like how you claim to understand this game which you also know nothing about