Closed Beta 15 Patch | Feb 18th, 2016
- New Siege Map: Glacier Keep
- Glacier Keep is the newest Siege Mode map, and features a varied play style when compared to Enchanted Forest and Temple Ruins.
- Weapon Skins
- Cosmetics for your weapon can now be crafted for 1,000 CP in the Gear Crafting section of the vault.
- Purple Thunder
- Sweet Tooth
- Gamma Slice
- Fortune Fury
- Lightning Rod
- Increased the amount of cards presented in the lobby when building your hand from three to eight, allowing an easier viewing of what cards you have available.
- The Vault menu has undergone a visual update.
- The respawn timers now reach a maximum of 30s and will stop increasing after that point.
- This excludes Survival where there is no respawn timer.
- We have improved the accuracy of areas of effect and large abilities.
- The splash art that is displayed when Paladins launches has been updated.
- Added keybind options for upgrading cards 4 & 5 to the Settings menu.
- Added warnings to the HUD and visual effects that play when you are hit by a Cripple effect.
- Fixed an issue where hitting a Shield or player made wall would not play a sound.
- Fixed an issue where the Game Mode and description would get cut off in the match lobby.
- Fixed an issue where repeatedly firing would cause your Weapon hits to not register successfully.
- Added a ceiling check that will prevent your camera from running into the ceiling when jumping.
- Updates to the reload system:
- A majority of the abilities in the game, excluding stims and self buffs, will now interrupt an active reload.
- Added a short delay after firing before you can reload your Weapon.
- If an ability is used that prevents your Weapon from firing, it will also prevent you from reloading.
- If a reload is allowed and another ability animation is playing, the reload animation will take priority ensuring you will always see if you are currently reloading.
- Added a minimize option while in Borderless Window mode while in the main menu.
- Fixed an issue where you were able to hit targets from behind the Siege Gates.
- Fixed issue where both teams could win a Survival round.
- Fixed an issue where you would not hear an enemy reloading.
- Beacon Changes:
- Beacon no longer resets its Health when it is picked up, but rather maintains it's current Health.
- The Beacon now takes 5s to deploy and become active once it is placed.
- The Beacon now regenerates its Health over time if it has not been damaged within the last 3s.
- The Challenge Mode will now rotate between Temple Ruins, Enchanted Forest, and Glacier Keep. We are working on a way for players to select which map they would like to play on in future updates.
Champions - Balance/Updates/Fixes
- Increased the rate at which Cassie charges her Ultimate by 25%.
- Ice Storm
- Now remembers the direction you fired it in, regardless of where you move after.
- Reduced the amount Ice Storm Slows your move speed from
- Fernando may no longer reload manually.
- Fixed an issue where Fernando would still have his Shield active while polymorphed by Evil Mojo.
- Grohk may no longer reload manually.
- Increased base Movement Speed from
- Grover's size has been reduced slightly in order to fix some issues where he would get stuck and improve the visual presentation when Grover is close to you.
- Increased damage from
- Whirlwind may now be cancelled early by re-activating it.
- Fixed an issue where Whirlwind was not hitting targets that were slightly below Grover.
- Poison Time Bomb
- Fixed an issue where this was hitting players outside of its displayed radius.
- Poison Bolts
- Reduced damage per stack from
150→ 130 over 3s.
Cards - Balance/Updates/Fixes
- Mega Turret
- Reduced Health increase from
- Increased duration of Disarm from
- Frost Bound
- Fixed an issue where Frost Bound would not apply.
- Fixed an issue where Evie was getting the effect of Journey while not mounted.
- Updated description to better explain how the card works.
- Fixed an issue where Invigorate would not heal teammates.
- Fixed an issue where you were not able to pick up HP Drops at full Health while Adrenaline is equipped.
- Battle Focus
- Fixed an issue where Battle Focus could not be crafted, but instead gave a crafting failure.
- Fixed an issue where you were not able to pick up HP Drops at full Health while Rebound is equipped.
- Victory Rush
- Reduced duration from
- Reduced Attack Speed from