Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Why no one picks tank? :(

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 4 Overdrive Tagger First Class 25000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 3 months registered
    I like all the ideas you're suggesting for tanks. A bit off topic, but what is your opinion on support class?
    I've finally found it!

My beloved PC is back! ^^ Please, PM me to re-schedule our game together!

Member Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 187
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Yup, it is a good idea to make fronlines able to use the absorbed damage against enemy.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 92%, Points required for next Level: 4
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Like many people have already mentioned, a lot of times it can be hard or impossible to carry as a tank compared to damage and flank (not always). Personally, I don't like picking tanks often because I find it frustrating when no one will pick a support to help or they don't know how to support, or we have all damage and flanks but they don't do their job. If I know I have competent teammates, I have no issues picking any role because I do actually enjoy most champions when the team is playing the objective at the very least.

I see a similar situations happening with supports as well. It becomes a revolving door effect, at least for relatively new players/mid level ELO. People don't get supported when they pick a tank and they are left feeling like they could of had a larger impact on the game if they had gone with damage or flank. When they pick supports, no one protects them or they lack a tank and again feel like they could of had a better impact on the game choosing damage or flank. This can associate playing tanks and supports with having less fun in matches, at least a few of my friends feel this way.

I would like to see some more incentives to play roles though I am not sure what. Perhaps we could also have some more in depth targeted tips when playing certain classes based on a player's behavior that can better emphasize team play and fulfilling ones role within a team better. It would be nice if more people felt comfortable and consistently got the same enjoyment when playing support or front line as they do damage or flank.