Thread: Bomb king legendary card idea!

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 31 days registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester

Lightbulb Bomb king legendary card idea!

The card would allow any deployed bombs(sticky, poppy)to automatically detonate. There has been many time when this card could be useful like you throw three bombs at Skye, but before you can detonate them you die by Skye. If you had the suggested card you would die while taking her with you. If you can't add a fourth legendary card then replace the poppy knockback one. I don't use it and I don't see you tubers using it either. This card will be used to get revenge on your killer or if you have a death wish and run out there to the battlefield with your own bombs stuck on you(this should totally be a thing) and when they kill you, you kill them because you went Leroy Jenkins. and bombed them. This would be a good card and I, plus a lot others, would like to see and use it in game. Thank you.

Level
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    So RMB would be useless, nah sorry won't work by the way did you know Bomb King mains use the poppy legendary cards 90% of the time, chains reaction is a bit hard to use properly and grumpy one only useful if you have lots of tanks which is pretty rare.
    Check out my champions ideas :

[SUPPORT]Iron Head, The metal head: You like Metal/Rock stars ? He should please you.
    http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...ort)-Iron-Head

[
    FRONTLINE] Trolgar, The unleashed​: Wanna play as a giant bulky Troll ? Have a look.
    http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...-The-Unleashed

[
    FLANKER] Whisper, The death blow: COMING SOON !

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 31 days registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    No, if there are any deployed bombs, the bombs automatically detonate when you die.

Level
    Level completed: 62%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Oh I didn't get it at first but now I get it. Okay... could be pretty good but also a little op
    Check out my champions ideas :

[SUPPORT]Iron Head, The metal head: You like Metal/Rock stars ? He should please you.
    http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...ort)-Iron-Head

[
    FRONTLINE] Trolgar, The unleashed​: Wanna play as a giant bulky Troll ? Have a look.
    http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...-The-Unleashed

[
    FLANKER] Whisper, The death blow: COMING SOON !

Level
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 150
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    The best way to play BK is to detonate every bomb,because its easier to hit enemies with the explosion,than sticking a bomb.
    There is a card called Jolt that can make your poppy detonate when it hits something.