Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: Open Beta 50 Patch Notes | May 12, 2017

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 45
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    New skins...ok ok ok...customizations.. ok ok ok...what next?
    Ah yes yes general changes/fixes, always appreciated ok ok ok
    Next...test maps blablabl, maps fixes ok ok ok...
    Champions fixes are next...if Androxus is there he would be the first, but I already have lost hOMGREVERSALFIX.

Level
    Level completed: 59%, Points required for next Level: 82
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Insizer View Post
    Why the fuck did you nerf Ying again? She can only do two things: damage and/or heal. You keep taking stuff away from her, could you give back her heal?

Also could you please add a freaking skip button for the "play of the game" crap already? There is no reason for it not to be there, except for it rustling the jimmies of whoever on the dev team seems to be offended by this.
    Lol. Ying does hitscan damage and has bots that do the healing for her. She requires the least skill among all other supports who have to aim or time their healing, or have to activate it or place it at the right moment or at the right place. What are you talking about? She is the Viktor of supports.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    it is better if you make the quest daily and divided into several groups according to the level of difficulty and the quest with the highest difficulty comes with better prizes such as items or crystal

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 45
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    good job high raize

I played the game before it was cool !

Level
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Awesome patch guys

Member Recruit
    Level
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    hey link xbox and get free skin broke its not giving me the free skin what the fuck

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 76
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    It's another great patch, I still would like to see more consistent bug fixes like many people before have said, but oh well, new content is great can't complain about that

I also love the changes around spawn point, I think we need more like those, that help the losing team recover, as it stands now if your team lost that first point you know it will be very hard to come back, so you'll reluctantly fighting till the end, basically in misery. So change in right direction

Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points
    hey hi-rez please new game mode added and new maps please andd pleaseee just patch 51 prizes 200 or 100 cyrstal give prizes plss

Member Recruit
    Level
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Oh yes, let me start with how marvelous this patch is for Buck! WoW, you FINALLY nerfed Buck again, we are all so excited about it. Thanks for lowering the HP from 3000 to 2800. Now with almost anyone, I can easily take Buck down 1v1. Now, Buck's leap looks so much like my cuddly teddy bear jumping over to cuddle with me cozily.

Like jesus christ, you have any brains, HiRez? I don't think you even remember how you make Buck into a piece of shit. Buck just had series and series of nerfs with only ONE buff, which a nerf came immediately again. It's really WTF?

Since I started playing Buck, you had removed slow effect on leap, removed 30% extra damage after a successful net shot, you increased the damn leap by 2 fucking seconds (imho, increasing it by 1s should be enough, not 2), and now you lowered his HP to 2800. What a brilliant way to make an already shitty champion more shitty. It's like you guys just hated Buck so much like he's your most hated creation ever that you just want to nerf him some more until really no one is playing him anymore.

In the meantime, you made damage champs so much more able to deal with Buck on a 1v1 situation. I can easily use Tyra and take on Buck with EASE. Of course, I am good with Tyra too. Viktor with the healing 250 hp per second while hustle is the perfect tool to get away from weak flanks like Buck. I challenge you, try taking down a Viktor with that legendary card. You can't. Viktor's 30% hip shot damage card also tears Buck like nothing. Oh wait, not enough, we should lower Buck's HP from 3000 to 2800. That's a very insightful move indeed.

Did you realize Buck does not have any DEFENSIVE capabilities unlike Andro who can absorb damage and heal himself and reflect the damage? Like seriously, did you guys grow your brains in your butthole?

Level
    Level completed: 63%, Points required for next Level: 37
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester
    I like the patch, hope you add more of the annoucer packs (especially Pip. I'm waiting for Pip).
    Also the skins are as amazing as ever
    "I belive you can fly with any Champion, even if it means jumping off the map."

- The player who never avoids a Torvald Ult