Thread: Damage champion - Ikka - with a vengeance.

Level
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered

Lightbulb Damage champion - Ikka - with a vengeance.

Hi all, I'm presenting a new champion concept. This is a damage type champion. First champion I could finish figuring out. If there's anything that needs to be clarified or explained, just ask. If you think something could be improved or changed, I'm all ears. Pardon the horrible looking images, I'm not a great artist.

IKKA
    with a vengeance

Name : Ikka
    Affiliation : Tribe outcast

Backstory - Ikka had a beautiful mother. Tribe chief was envious of Ikka's father because of that. Chief sends Ikka's father to the enemy territory hoping he could get killed, but he returns, badly wounded. Chief gets angry and kills Ikka's father and then mother. Ikka swears to get revenge on chief. Being a well-feared ruthless warrior, chief ignores Ikka. Couple of days later Ikka ambushes the chief, shoots the chief with some poison berries and kills him. Tribe elders see this as an act of betrayal and banishes Ikka. Ikka wanders around the world looking for a place to belong.

Base Health : 2000HP

Skills

LMB -Catapult shot (Direct Damage)
    Shoot a small rock with your catapult every 0.7s that does 600 damage. [No reload]

RMB - Taunt
    Taunt an enemy revealing yourself to that enemy for 3s. Your basic attacks do 60% more damage to that enemy. [9s CD] (I know this might sound kinda OP but if you consider the math it's not that much. Also, this is different from VGS taunt and should have a small animation.)

Q Skill - Bola (Area Damage)
    Throw a bola that does 260 area damage and stun effected enemy players for 1.5s.
    [13s CD]

F Skill - Fox Run
    Crouch to the ground and run 65% faster for 1.5s. You take no critical damage during this time. Press F again to cancel. [7s CD]

E Skill : Ultimate - Poison Berry (Direct Damage)
    Replace your rocks with 3 poison berries for 5s. Each berry shot does 45% max health damage over 1.5s. (Again, this might sound OP but remember, Drogoz can one shot for a 100% max health instantly. You could miss berry shots, also they do damage over time so a healer have a chance to save you)

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________

I will end this thread here. I have some ideas for Legendary cards and other cards, I'll think about them a little more before updating the thread.

Like I said in the beginning of the thread, this is the first champion concept I finished figuring out. I thought about 3 other champions for each class, I think they are even cooler, unique and quite original than this one. However I'm still doing the balancing part of those champs. If this thread gets some recognition and positive response, I'll post my other champions too. Thank you for reading this. Hopefully I'll be back with my other champs.

Level
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 192
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 3 months registered 5000 Experience Points
    Uh, It would appear the images are not coming through. Unless they're all supposed to look like this:

Current Crafts:
    TALES FROM THE CHEST!
    A Halloween-themed Collaborative Community Chest

Original Concepts:
    Austeo, The Reborn | http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...upport-Concept
    Kristine, The Outcast | http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...521#post172521
    Devasha, The Keeper | http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...sha-The-Keeper

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerweld View Post
    Uh, It would appear the images are not coming through. Unless they're all supposed to look like this:
    umm.. what? Images don't show?

Level
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 192
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 3 months registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Tharindu207 View Post
    umm.. what? Images don't show?
    Yeah. They're not showing up for me.
    Current Crafts:
    TALES FROM THE CHEST!
    A Halloween-themed Collaborative Community Chest

Original Concepts:
    Austeo, The Reborn | http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...upport-Concept
    Kristine, The Outcast | http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...521#post172521
    Devasha, The Keeper | http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...sha-The-Keeper

Beta Player Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 5%, Points required for next Level: 190
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3 3 months registered
    I don't think Hi-Rez will allow there to be 14 year old champions in their game, beating up kids is just not their thing.
    I think we all know Maeve is around 15~ years old but she is labeled as 18+ by Hi-rez because of that very reason.
    Hi-Rez fix your game.
    (All hitboxes in paladins are big boxes)

Check out all my champion concepts right here.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerweld View Post
    Yeah. They're not showing up for me.
    Weird. I could see the image on your comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Labreris View Post
    I don't think Hi-Rez will allow there to be 14 year old champions in their game, beating up kids is just not their thing.
    I think we all know Maeve is around 15~ years old but she is labeled as 18+ by Hi-rez because of that very reason.
    Would that be a problem? I mean I could just edit and turn it 18.

Level
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 1,409
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 4 25000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    no reload makes her op
    Im an Evie main thats all