Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Especially his automatic aiming feature

Level
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 72
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    I hate "Lex" too! - This Champion is too easy; there is even no skill needed for one player to play "Lex & Lex" on two computers in simultaneously matches!
    ---
    I do not want new skins; I want team mates with skills!
    ---

Level
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by CandySuxxx View Post
    Fuck inara, just fuck her.
    After this comment I had to try Inara for myself. And I have to say... she's much fun to play.
    It's really rewarding to save your team mates on the brink of death by raising her wall. Or locking enemies away from the payload, that is also extremely satisfying to do.

Other than that, I think she's pretty fair balanced. You can counter her Warder's Field by using the Legendary on Grohk's Healing Totem, her wall is (other than all other shields) not semi-transparent, which makes it a bit more fair to use and not as cheesy.

And as for her ult... yeah, that is quite powerful if your team mates know how to take advantage of it. Especially since it charges up pretty quickly (compared to Fernando's ult that takes the entire game to charge up).

However, it annoys me that her ult can't interrupt Drogoz' ult. That's really the only BIG annoyance about her design.

Got her to level 6 now and I must say that she can take up quite a lot of damage but like all other tanks, she depends on a competent healer to keep her alive. That little self-sustain you get from her cards is not all that powerful, altough it helps.

And her Stone Spear is so weak, it's literally like throwing rocks at people (get it?). It helps to dish out some damage but requires a bit of timing and aim to be effective. However, I had no problem flanking Sha Lin with her :P

Her personality is not all that appealing in my opinion, but at least it isn't annoying (yes, I'm looking at you, Evie).

LEVEL 15 IS NOT AN ADEQUATE THRESHOLD FOR RANKED

DISCUSSION ABOUT RANKED 2.0 PROBLEMS

NEW PLAYER EXPERIENCE USED TO BE COMPLETELY SUPERIOR WHEN I GOT INTO THE GAME

LET ME KNOW WHEN HIREZ FIXED THE GAME

"Game Industry Executives Are Fucking Idiots"
    - Jim Sterling

Quote Originally Posted by EpplZ View Post
    They really need us to buy skins and shizzle
    "Being confronted with loot boxes as soon as you load the game is a sad sign of the times though"
    - John Bain

Level
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 1
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 3 months registered
    5. Willo
    4. Willo
    3. Viktor
    2. lex
    1. Willo
    Main
    Ying
    Mastery (14)
    Seris
    Mastery (13)

Level
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 68
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by xCrippled View Post
    5. Willo
    4. Willo
    3. Viktor
    2. lex
    1. Willo
    If you hate Willo that much, start maining Androxus. He's made for killing her.

Just pick the Legendary Card for his Nether Step (gives you 3 seperate charges) and max out his self-sustain in your loadout.

Then equip your best muscle memory and shoot her to death while dodging all her shots (cuz she fires projectiles and you have Nether Step).

Btw, her health is more than low enough for Androxus' revolver. Just never EVER use Defiance, except she's 1 cm away and has almost no HP left.

Defiance is usually a waste of ammo that only increases the time you spend reloading but it's good for finishing off enemies.
    Last edited by GermanGarbage; 05-12-2017 at 08:29 AM.

LEVEL 15 IS NOT AN ADEQUATE THRESHOLD FOR RANKED

DISCUSSION ABOUT RANKED 2.0 PROBLEMS

NEW PLAYER EXPERIENCE USED TO BE COMPLETELY SUPERIOR WHEN I GOT INTO THE GAME

LET ME KNOW WHEN HIREZ FIXED THE GAME

"Game Industry Executives Are Fucking Idiots"
    - Jim Sterling

Quote Originally Posted by EpplZ View Post
    They really need us to buy skins and shizzle
    "Being confronted with loot boxes as soon as you load the game is a sad sign of the times though"
    - John Bain

Member Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 162
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 3 months registered Tagger Second Class 5000 Experience Points
    Me. That's all you need to know.
    Need a Flanker? There is Pip
    Need a Damage? There is also Pip
    Need a Support? There is Pip
    Need a Front line? There is Pip helping the Front line

Member Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    i hate evie, she is inmortal, untoucheable and does 1k dmg, the best champ in the game by really far
    #NerfEvie
    #BrokieIsNotOPAnymore
    #EvieMainsCryLikeLittleBabies
    Mission completed, EVIE is NERFED
    Mains Damba and Drogoz
    http://paladins.guru/profile/pc/maikisvk <--Main account which is banned in the forum
    OB54 SUX, sorry.

Member Count
    Level
    Level completed: 49%, Points required for next Level: 514
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 Tagger First Class
    Lex was the worst thing to ever happen to this game. They designed him to be good at everything, and his kit is so braindead that any moron can pick him up and top the scoreboards because he doesn't have any built-in weaknesses like every other character. Maeve is bullshit too but at least she has some downsides... Lex is just an abysmal failure of balancing.

I haven't played since Willo's release but her "no more supports or frontlines" ability is also pretty cancerous, and is the main reason I haven't returned to the game yet.
    RIP Paladins

OB40 - OB56

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3 Overdrive 50000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Quote Originally Posted by GermanGarbage View Post
    After this comment I had to try Inara for myself. And I have to say... she's much fun to play.
    It's really rewarding to save your team mates on the brink of death by raising her wall. Or locking enemies away from the payload, that is also extremely satisfying to do.

Other than that, I think she's pretty fair balanced. You can counter her Warder's Field by using the Legendary on Grohk's Healing Totem, her wall is (other than all other shields) not semi-transparent, which makes it a bit more fair to use and not as cheesy.

And as for her ult... yeah, that is quite powerful if your team mates know how to take advantage of it. Especially since it charges up pretty quickly (compared to Fernando's ult that takes the entire game to charge up).

However, it annoys me that her ult can't interrupt Drogoz' ult. That's really the only BIG annoyance about her design.

Got her to level 6 now and I must say that she can take up quite a lot of damage but like all other tanks, she depends on a competent healer to keep her alive. That little self-sustain you get from her cards is not all that powerful, altough it helps.

And her Stone Spear is so weak, it's literally like throwing rocks at people (get it?). It helps to dish out some damage but requires a bit of timing and aim to be effective. However, I had no problem flanking Sha Lin with her :P

Her personality is not all that appealing in my opinion, but at least it isn't annoying (yes, I'm looking at you, Evie).
    She is the most annoying champion, and this patch she got even more annoying. Her damage does suck tho, where is aggression when you need it?
    Speed Enthusiast

Banned Sovereign Prince xPurplexx's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 181
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    I don't like using the word "cancer" like this, but I get the idea.

These would include:

Willo (Mostly her voice is absurdly irritating and she's so ugly that it's actually obnoxious. Her Q is also really annoying though. Even with the new indicators, I don't like it's damage output.)

Lex (Can't stand the voicing, or the ugly lips. Also insanely broken and irritating to deal with.)

Drogoz (Only on this list since this patch for being so insanely broken. Probably will be off of it.)

Skye (Absolutely OBNOXIOUS. What makes it even more irritating is how crappy she actually is when playing against players who are even somewhat experienced with the game.)

Viktor (The way it's played, it almost seems like a troll pick from my experience.)

That's it.
    Last edited by xPurplexx; 05-19-2017 at 05:52 PM.