Thread: Game freezes and my PC as well.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester

Game freezes and my PC as well.

Hi, i'm completely new to this game, i downloaded it and played through the tutorial just fine. Now, whenever i try to play a match it freezes on the loading screen. I got to play twice on separate occassions, and i can't find an explanation why, actually. Everything's fine till that loading screen comes up, and if it freezes, i have to restart my PC because i can't even CTRL+ALT+DEL out. I don't think it has to do with my PC, i play dota just fine for example, i'm giving you my specs anyways just in case. I read somewhere that it might be AVAST, which i disabled permanently once and got to play a match but failed to not-freeze afterwards. I don't know what the problem is, and would really appreciate some help on the matter.

Here are my specs: ATI HD 7770, AMD fx4100 (3,0gz? i think, quad-core), 4gb ram.

I even lowered all the graphics settings just in case, and close everthing else before opening the game. Still, nothing changes.

Thanks in advance.

Beta Player Esquire
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Maybe this problem and lag spikes is somehow connected? An error in a source code of the game and this error cause ddosing servers and lag on the client side. Sounds logically right.

I dont understand why developers don't tell us anything. I bet players reported everything 100000 times.

Beta Player Esquire
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 3 months registered
    @Devs, make this game open source and we will fix everything by ourselves B)

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    I still haven't got an official answer here on the forums. I sent a ticket and got a possible solution but it didn't work. I have 2 posts in this forum but no one answers! what's going on?

Looks like I have the same Problem. Freezes while loading, in Paladins and in Smite. My whole PC just gets stuck. This hasn't happened to me before and I have been playing for a while

I made a support ticket...
    can some one tell me where i can see those?
    Last edited by MorbiusBane; 08-10-2018 at 12:50 PM.

Update, I think i found the Problem... I started a game of "The Hunt" from inside Steam ... a window with a blue bar poped up, with a little hexagonal Bear above it, much like Paladins.
    The blue bar "Loaded" until middle and the froze my PC. Couldn't do anything.... so I assume it has to do with Easy Anti Cheat.
    Will try to reinstall or some thing... -.-

Jup it did some thing but not fix the problem. I reinstalled EAC and now the bar loads till the end before it freezes.
    At first only the game freezes...
    But if u hover over the splash screen the PC freezes. That happens with Paladins and Hunt.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    august 18th 2018 - Windows 10 intel xenon 2.86Ghz quad core cpu 20 Gigs Ram EVGA GTX 1050 TI SSC 4GB DDR5 - I have the same damn issue, Nothing fixes it. Dev's don't seem to care. They just want us to buy stupid skins and spend money to buy hero's. As far as them making it an open source game that's a laugh! they do that they won't make money off skins or heroes lol...

Forum Moderator Grand Prince aexis2341's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 254
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered Overdrive Tagger First Class 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3
    Don't necro old threads please.

Closed.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*
    Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.
    Need help regarding the game? You can submit a Support Ticket.
    Want to download the stand alone launcher? Click here.

Main goal in Paladins: Get every skin for Cassie