Thread: Game freezes and my PC as well.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester

Game freezes and my PC as well.

Hi, i'm completely new to this game, i downloaded it and played through the tutorial just fine. Now, whenever i try to play a match it freezes on the loading screen. I got to play twice on separate occassions, and i can't find an explanation why, actually. Everything's fine till that loading screen comes up, and if it freezes, i have to restart my PC because i can't even CTRL+ALT+DEL out. I don't think it has to do with my PC, i play dota just fine for example, i'm giving you my specs anyways just in case. I read somewhere that it might be AVAST, which i disabled permanently once and got to play a match but failed to not-freeze afterwards. I don't know what the problem is, and would really appreciate some help on the matter.

Here are my specs: ATI HD 7770, AMD fx4100 (3,0gz? i think, quad-core), 4gb ram.

I even lowered all the graphics settings just in case, and close everthing else before opening the game. Still, nothing changes.

Thanks in advance.

Beta Player Esquire
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Maybe this problem and lag spikes is somehow connected? An error in a source code of the game and this error cause ddosing servers and lag on the client side. Sounds logically right.

I dont understand why developers don't tell us anything. I bet players reported everything 100000 times.

Beta Player Esquire
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 3 months registered
    @Devs, make this game open source and we will fix everything by ourselves B)

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    I still haven't got an official answer here on the forums. I sent a ticket and got a possible solution but it didn't work. I have 2 posts in this forum but no one answers! what's going on?

Looks like I have the same Problem. Freezes while loading, in Paladins and in Smite. My whole PC just gets stuck. This hasn't happened to me before and I have been playing for a while

I made a support ticket...
    can some one tell me where i can see those?
    Last edited by MorbiusBane; 08-10-2018 at 11:50 AM.

Update, I think i found the Problem... I started a game of "The Hunt" from inside Steam ... a window with a blue bar poped up, with a little hexagonal Bear above it, much like Paladins.
    The blue bar "Loaded" until middle and the froze my PC. Couldn't do anything.... so I assume it has to do with Easy Anti Cheat.
    Will try to reinstall or some thing... -.-

Jup it did some thing but not fix the problem. I reinstalled EAC and now the bar loads till the end before it freezes.
    At first only the game freezes...
    But if u hover over the splash screen the PC freezes. That happens with Paladins and Hunt.