Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Open Beta 48 Patch Notes | April 14, 2017

Level
    Level completed: 64%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered
    Quando sai esse patch? (No paladins oficial)

Level
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points 3 months registered Tagger Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by MetaTaro View Post

Also think the Lex nerfs are good, though not huge.
    They don't wanna make the same mistake they made with Maeve, when they killed her...

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by KeltonWick View Post
    ^ This x1000.
    Right click Ying to Shatter.
    Right click Bomb King to detonate bombs
    Makes sense to switch the keys for Rend Soul and Restore soul. Having to change it every game depending on which character I get, only due to Seris, gets old quick.

Overall, I really like her though.
    - She does decent to good damage, but can only heal 1 target in burst healing.
    - You have to flip flop and choose on if you're attacking or healing throughout the round which keeps it interesting, but is also a limitation. She is unable to fire her weapon or use any other abilities while channeling her heal. Having to decide as you go which you want to do keeps you active and busy though.
    - Most of the other Support champions can throw down a heal and it heals an area (or closest targets automatically), as well as multiple targets, and they can go about attacking while their team gets healed. Seris is single target pocket burst healer like Pip, but for just 1 target. It would be nice if her heal did a very small heal to teammates around the primary target too, like a small 150 heal within a 25 unit range or something.
    - The orbs are pretty slow but they help prevent some deathballing clumps of champs. It will be very hard for her to hit fast moving champions and flanks, but it's nice they go through multiple targets to help prevent stacking on points and carts.
    - Her Shadow Travel skill is very cool (and the ability is gorgeous), but takes a bit of time to cast, so fair trade off. Since it's not instacast, you have to plan ahead by an extra 1-2s.

Seems like a fun balanced Champ. It will probably take people a while to learn how to play her well, or which play style with her they like best. Kudos on this one Hi-Rez.
    Agreed. Its just confusing and not natural.
    Dunno but i think shes not going to do well on the competitive. (u know, single heal and everything happens so fast..)

Quote Originally Posted by Whis4193 View Post
    lex gets nerfed for 20 dmg... WOW , srsly wow.
    Agreed dude.

I expect AT LEAST -50 in damage, LESS HEAL for the RMB (OR more cooldown to the mobility) and the shot to fall of shorter.

Dunno whats HI REZ has in mind to Build CHAMPIONS like Maeve and LEX that can do a HUGE Damage, can run faster than almost everybody AND SELF HEAL.
    Doesnt even need a TEAMWORK.

Iknow that flanks are supose to take off people that doesnt stay toghter to their teams but this is just insane.
    They come, u have a TOUGH time to survive, they just run fast as hell, recover their life (and lex can do that ON THE FLY / during combat) and they cooldowns to speed again and catch you before you can even get NEAR to the team is insane.

I think they need to have a STRONG damage skill just to finish low life characters (like thiefs in rpg's)
    and a chance to run back to their group doing a LOW heal to themselves not those Freaking 30% ~50% heal (or even more) that can keep them totally independent form the team.
    Last edited by Evilzin; 04-17-2017 at 07:51 PM.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Hey im gettingf where i cant play saying "You already join a match queue." Pls help for anything to fix that thank you

Level
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 24
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 250 Experience Points
    hi hirezalyssa i like you more than the boys thats why i said alyssa and not drybear sorry bro but by the way androxus' reversal still has the bug where viktor,ying and ruckus can shoot throw when he's moving,when will this be fixed... FROM A HIREZfanboy

Level
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 29
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Thank god my girl Maeve is getting a skin. Also nerfing Lex like this isn't the greatest idea...

Reduced Damage from 700 to 680
    Slightly Increased Damage fall off
    I don't really think that's going to be fixing his issue. Sure he'll do a little bit less damage, but this is coming from a Lex player, he's still broken. Even with 20 less damage per shot, he'll still tear through everything. I guess I'll enjoy some more busted flank stats for a bit then.
    Currently: Flanking with Lex

- Twitch -
    -

Level
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 33
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 31 days registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathScyth3 View Post
    Hey im gettingf where i cant play saying "You already join a match queue." Pls help for anything to fix that thank you
    log off from your account, relog, then create a new custom game, put it a pass so you sure noone enters and get out of that custom game.

worked for me at least.

Level
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    When do you guys think the patch is going live? Joined the forum today after 200 hours in game, nice forum you guys have going here

Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Someone else already pure update to this, ami I still appear the 47 and let me play: /

Level
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Inara OP? Support? She is Damage with flank lol