Thread: NA Ps4 Competitive Team Recruiting a Damage/Flank Main

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 250 Experience Points 7 days registered Closed Beta Tester

Post NA Ps4 Competitive Team Recruiting a Damage/Flank Main

Hello community,
    I'm captain of NocTurnaL Gaming. I have roughly 2 years of serious competitive experience, I lead a team to 3rd place in the Battleborn Lan Event with one month's practice. (The top two teams had been playing since day one)

I'm looking to recruit a Damage/Flank main for Ps4 Paladins. This is for the console wars, I seek to lead my team to victory. 1st place is the ultimate goal. We are usually on around 8:30 cst during weekdays whereas the weekends we grind as much as possible depending on personal series of events.

Respond to this thread or message me via psn: Silent-_-Wave
    I've heard there is a discord for ps4 paladins, someone send me the link if you have it please and thank you.

I'm looking for the most extreme competitive player.

Best Regards

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 250 Experience Points 7 days registered Closed Beta Tester
    Also, PS4 Leaderboard is a joke. I've played against the majority of high ranked players and they're not all that in my opinion. I'm looking for a serious competitive player. I'm even open to negotiating terms, making an offer, though of course you must impress me first.