Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Tekron's Realm of Champion Concepts

Level
    Level completed: 19%, Points required for next Level: 325
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 10000 Experience Points Veteran

Tekron's Realm of Champion Concepts

So for those of you who are clicking this out of morbid curiousty/already know, I make champion concepts, did it for smite, doing it for paladins would make sense. And seeing JohnnyofAllTrades Hub for Champion Concepts inspired me to do the same of my own.

2 Weeks ago... turns out a mixture of procrastination and some mild narcolepsy can make a man put off doing stuff they want to do. So I am doing it at 11:37 at night... Clearly I am making good life choices.

So I am just gonna list them in order of how I made them, so you can see some of them are outdated but at the same time they do show the progress of my mindset and you can't ignore the past... Except for Trainmageddon, he gets the be on the top because egos. (I'll also add their lore quotes for that much more interest in them.)

so Let us begin

FRONTLINER

Trainmageddon - The Conductor

"THERE IS NO LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL, THAT IS JUST ME, COMING TO DELIVER JUSTICE, TO YOUR FACE!"

Ulg'not - The Awoken Behemoth

"One day I will destroy everything you love and hate. Then again you'll be dead by that time so it doesn't matter."

Loof - The Slime Emperor

"This is one slime you can't farm, but you're welcome to try!"

Franken - The Twisted Gremlin

"So many species, let see the boiling point of all their bone marrow."

Xevros - The Pit Lord

"I care not who you are, as long as you got a will to fight I will show you how TO fight!"

Zouzor - The Ogre Technician

“We Ogres are both superior in mind and strength, well I am anyhow.”

Salas - The Grave Robber

"First I'll take your soul, and then I'll take the rest of you."

SUPPORT

Tetrad - The Croaking Sage

"No matter what path I take, The Croaking Sage will always be praised to my people for we are ones that many forget exist."

Urop'Tharid - The Unexpected Lightbringer

"I have tasted corruption, but I now walk the path of light, NOW KNEEL TO GOOD!"

Zamaa - The Time Twister

"If time is a river, then I am the beaver of time that build the damn that screws everything over!"

Borgan - The Underground Hancho

"Either join The Underground, or I'll make sure the next times you're seen it's after a dirt nap and bone cleanin'!"

Mooshrum - The Living Nightmare

"I bring those to the end, I just now do it for a better order..."

Gummag - The Grey Father

"Brothers, let me guide you to a righteous path, a path of salvation, where you will no longer see things so black and white and instead see... A World of Grey."

DAMAGE

Heliok - The Sun Priest

"I need no army, I need only her light to guide me, and a few chard corpses that try to interfere but that's besides the point"

Glycon - The Wandering Sheriff

"As long as I wear this badge, everywhere is my town, and I am their sheriff."

Cania - The fe- EVIL LORD OF NO MERCY!

"I am the very definition of EVIL... STOP MOCKING ME!"

Suzy - The Tomb of Vanguard

"YOU FACE MY ETERNAL-"

"Ahem..."

"Er... OUR... ETERNAL WRATH!"

Crang - The Army of One

"I... am... WAR!"
    Darva - The Swarm Controller

"I have been reborn as an all-powerful bee! You will be reborn as corpse!"

Asha - The Corrupt Centaur

"My form shows what I will sacrifice for power, I doubt you can make the same claim."

Akane - The Explosive Anarchist

"People look at me an laugh, then they gasp, and finally silence as their mandible is turned into a fine powder... It's euphoric every time."

Zephi - The Ska'drin Warlock

"This world is so much bigger and stranger then I could ever imagine, what about you Jerak?"
    "It is... Different then the Abyss."

FLANKER

Mabuz - The Warlock of Rot

"If you wish to know the true meaning of power, I can be of assistance with that."

Verk - The Scrap Golem

"People live until they die, especially with shards of lead and copper puncturing their lungs and stomach."

Retna - The Infernal General

"I am not in a battle with all of you, you are all in a slaughterhouse, AND I'M THE BUTCHER!"

Vrack - The Beast that Feasts

"Flesh... HUNGER!"

Vergil - The Enslaver

"In Life, I may have been considered a monster, but in death, they will see me as KING!"

Raja - The Demon Parasite's Friend

"I am Raja! And that's Para... He's the sidekick..."

"Sidekick?"

"I would say "Partners" but I don't see YOU carrying me around your shoulders"

"Fair enough I suppose..."

Samudra - The Man Who Drowned

"I once feared the monsters that hid in the depth, I never once thought the true monsters walked among me"

-------------

IN DEVELOPMENT

None at the moment!

Enjoy your stay, view the concepts, and remember, no refunds!

​GIFTSHOP UNDER CONSTRUCTION
    Last edited by Tekron; 05-20-2019 at 10:18 AM.
    I got the Feaster Bunny into SMITE, let's see what I'll somehow manage into Paladins...

Also here's my list of Champion Concepts and whatnot, take a gander and just go to Trainmageddon

Beta Player Marquess JohnOfAllTrades's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 300
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points
    You should sort an color them by role like I do with my concept hub. Makes it look clean.

Also, I didn't know you used to make Smite concepts. I started with Smite concepts too. I've pretty much fully transferred to Paladins because there's so much more freedom when you aren't basing it off of pre-existing lore. I mean, Smite can't really offer things like Trainmegeddon.
    If you ever need a review for a champion concept just message me.

Paladins Champion Concept Hub

Smite God Concept Hub

Level
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 10000 Experience Points Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnOfAllTrades View Post
    You should sort an color them by role like I do with my concept hub. Makes it look clean.

Also, I didn't know you used to make Smite concepts. I started with Smite concepts too. I've pretty much fully transferred to Paladins because there's so much more freedom when you aren't basing it off of pre-existing lore. I mean, Smite can't really offer things like Trainmegeddon.
    Eh, perhaps, but I like it the way I did it... May clean it up a bit to make it less of a mess but

And yeah while there is more freedom with Paladins it was mostly because of the lack of attention/critique the concepts got... Just dead air, and while that is still present here, at least gems like Trainmageddon, Urop, Trainmageddon, Craig, and Trainmageddon have gotten alot of traffic towards them
    I got the Feaster Bunny into SMITE, let's see what I'll somehow manage into Paladins...

Also here's my list of Champion Concepts and whatnot, take a gander and just go to Trainmageddon

Level
    Achievements:
    LOTS OF CHANGES THAT ALLOW ME TO BUMP THIS!

First off, all champions are now categorized in their respective roles, albiet I sorta cheated with Urop'Tharid since really only his ult heals but humor me it was a tough case with him

Secondly I added Zouzor - The Ogre Technican, a champion I accidentally forgot to add onto the list in the first place

And Finally I added an "In Development" Group of Champions that for the most part are done but either need more adjustments/having gotten their concept art drawn due to time constraints, they will be done, but only in due time.

I was also thinking of added a "To Dumb for the Forums" list where I show some of my Concepts that I keep outta the main forums because they were either very bland or I just didn't think they would offer anything unique enough to put alongside some of they other concepts I have done. Maybe if enough people wanna see what I consider bad ideas of my own I'll share them but they will NEVER get forum posts so they'll be from my Deviant where I post all my vomit.

Level
    Achievements:
    From the city comes the latest in Tekron's insanity, Borgan - The Underground Hancho

Level
    Achievements:
    A Hunger for Flesh has brought forth Tekron's latest concept: Vrack - The Beast that Feasts

Also added Xervos - The Pit Lord under the "In Development" section.

Beta Player Sovereign Prince QuantumPlays's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 19
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekron View Post
    A Hunger for Flesh has brought forth Tekron's latest concept: Vrack - The Beast that Feasts

Also added Xervos - The Pit Lord under the "In Development" section.
    Teach me your ways of prolificy.
    Join us in The Realm and at /r/PaladinsStrategies!

Currently waiting on a Koga avatar. Gosh, I'm not gay, but Koga has got to be my favorite male person of all time.

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by QuantumPlays View Post
    Teach me your ways of prolificy.
    idk.... I just don't know

Level
    Achievements:
    A mad cackle fills the air as Fraken - The Twisted Gremlin step onto the roster of Tekron's finished concepts

Level
    Achievements:
    The nightmare becomes reality, Mooshrum - The Living Nightmare has going the roster of concepts