Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 26 of 26

Thread: [guide] capslock guide to ying - the way she was meant to be yinged

  1. #21
    Member Grand Prince ThatOthell159's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    HONESTLY, YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL I ALLOW YOU TO READ WHAT I POST ;-)
    Posts
    3,496
    Level
    100
    Points: 133,702, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 4 3 months registered 50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Quote Originally Posted by Insizer View Post
    I like that attitude.
    Which is the exact reason why I'm spamming Maeve atm, unkillable unless enemy has God-like accuracy :P
    Clickable -> How to Skip POTG in OB46 <- Clickable

    We will no longer surrender this Community, or its Redditors, to the false song of POTG.


    "HONESTLY, YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL I ALLOW YOU TO READ WHAT I POST ;-)"

  2. #22
    Member Viscount Spacey1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    386
    Level
    38
    Points: 3,790, Level: 38
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 10
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 31 days registered Overdrive Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomLetters View Post
    Because no one in their right mind would use Resonance with the one thing that removes the only use of Resonance.
    Resonance is there to punish people who think, "Oh, I can just destroy your 25% health Rewind illusion before it blows up on me!" That's when you say, "No, now it just blows up on you even faster. Sucker!"

    There is a difference between what happens in the realm of pure theorycraft and what you have to deal with in actual battles. Resonance solves a problem Shatter Yings always had to deal with before.
    Give your Ying a big hug!

    Once, my reputation bar became red because I spoke in defense of people who wanted diversity. It's not red anymore because there are good people here. Reputation bars don't matter, but the sentiment does, so truly: thank you all for your kind words and support.

    "If fascism comes ... it will probably be wrapped up in the American flag and heralded as a plea for liberty and preservation of the constitution."

    — James Waterman Wise, Jr. (1936)

  3. #23
    Member Grand Prince Wallachia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    2,527
    Level
    100
    Points: 59,414, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 4 3 months registered 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    SPRING BLOOM 4 - APPLY SCHWARZENEGGER DIRECTLY TO CLONE COOLDOWN
    Best line ever.

    Edit: ONLY 2 FOR MESMERISM? WHY?
    Last edited by Wallachia; 03-22-2017 at 08:17 AM.
    紅花義詠春拳


    • Damage - Bomb King / Sha Lin / Tyra
    • Frontline - Torvald / Ruckus / Fernando
    • Violent Support - Ying / Grover / Pip
    • Flank - Evie / Androxus / Lex (Coming Soon)


    Quote Originally Posted by foscor77 View Post
    i was playing kinkiness and an androgynous killed me
    I am REPMAN!

  4. #24
    Member Recruit Chloerie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    21
    Level
    19
    Points: 1,218, Level: 19
    Level completed: 18%, Points required for next Level: 82
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester
    +1
    Tested out this build with exactly the same cards. It works wonders OP.
    It's insane when paired with a reliable Scorch Nando like my cousin

    Because the manliest Ying can kill with her eyes closed :v





    Tanks ugh . . . that Grokh seems unaware that my cousin (and illusions) are behind him go flank Nando



    Finally the match ended I keep breaking Grokhs totem but hes gud with forcing overtime ghost walk pls nerf jk



    Overall its a good build but my cousin said it puts more pressure on him (Nando) since I don't heal as much compared with Lifelike. My cousin insists I use Lifelike *sobs sad Ying* Anyway thanks RedRover for this manly guide.
    Last edited by Chloerie; 03-23-2017 at 12:17 AM.
    Frontline: Inara, Fernando, Barik, Ruckus
    Damage: Viktor, Kinessa
    Support: Ying, Grover, Mal Damba
    Flank: Evie
    I play mostly Frontline or Support :^)
    Stats:
    http://paladins.guru/profile/pc/chloerie
    http://masterpaladins.com/profile/38661957937

    You don't ask for perfect teammates, you ask for teamwork.

  5. #25
    Member Sovereign Prince Valkure's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    1,152
    Level
    92
    Points: 21,618, Level: 92
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 732
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 10000 Experience Points 31 days registered Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 2
    Awards:
    Activity Award
    @RedRover: Always played banzai-Ying, but your guide is hilarious! :-D
    Can I get some other guides? For other champions, of course.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sähikäinen View Post
    I just have one question. What if your partner wanted to get pregnant?
    We are more than 7.000.000.000. Change partner.

  6. #26
    Member Viscount Nudgarrobot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    390
    Level
    79
    Points: 15,000, Level: 79
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 350
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4



    SCREAMING


    There are some games you just can't carry. I swear I'm so mad.
    Kinessa > Evie >Makoa > MalDamba
    2273 Hours on Team Fortress 2
    714 Hours (And counting) on Paladins
    551 Hours on League of Legends
    464 Hours on Borderlands 2
    65 Hours on Overwatch
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueRifler View Post
    Playing against Sha Lin feels like someone turned up the desaturation on the fun palette.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •