Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Reset an Champions rank

Banned Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatOthell159 View Post
    What I am saying is that if such a thing were to be implemented a whole new world of exploits will emerge.
    by paying 50 crystals and reset your cham's everything also level? i don't think so i think you will have to work back from starting for that cham that you care for leveling him and getting back the points from starting very simple since so much trolling going on

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 4 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandonetwaru View Post
    by paying 50 crystals and reset your cham's everything also level? i don't think so i think you will have to work back from starting for that cham that you care for leveling him and getting back the points from starting very simple since so much trolling going on
    So fuck around with x champion in ranked, troll (but not obvious) so you don't get banned, keep trolling in ranked, one day when you decide to stop trolling, pay 50 crystals, play serious and get masters? Sounds like a flawless and unexploitable plan to me.
    VIVIAN BETTER BE NERFED AND RENTAL CHESTS BETTER NOT COME BACK.

a

Banned Baron
    Level
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    So fuck around with x champion in ranked, troll (but not obvious) so you don't get banned, keep trolling in ranked, one day when you decide to stop trolling, pay 50 crystals, play serious and get masters? Sounds like a flawless and unexploitable plan to me.
    not to troll why you think out of the way other players are wanting to reset their cham becasue of other people trolling maybe 200 crystals then to reset one cham per a week only

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 3 months registered 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3
    PS: But it is useless for me as I have 8 master borders by exploiting, so this suggestion won't help me much.
    Darling, you should consider writing a full tutorial on that.