Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Not being able to play new champions becuase i cant afford it...

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Achievements:
    31 days registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    This is quite true, with the horrendous que time it is really not always possible to outright buy a champ for 7500 gold and not every1 will have crystals lying around. After a new update the New hero and their cards should be free for the following 3 days so that every1 can test the heroes and gather enough gold to buy after the three days. Also the gold given on PTS on every match played win/lose should be increased so making gold is easier.

Everything cannot be free in PTS because then people would just play PTS and not the live server. Skins don't need to be tested, they have no balancing or any graphical or technical issues can be solved in house. I once heard that they give abundance of stuff at the beginning of a update in PTS but I guess that is not true.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Achievements:
    31 days registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    This is quite true, with the horrendous que time it is really not always possible to outright buy a champ for 7500 gold and not every1 will have crystals lying around. After a new update the New hero and their cards should be free for the following 3 days so that every1 can test the heroes and gather enough gold to buy after the three days. Also the gold given on PTS on every match played win/lose should be increased so making gold is easier.

Everything cannot be free in PTS because then people would just play PTS and not the live server. Skins don't need to be tested, they have no balancing or any graphical or technical issues can be solved in house. I once heard that they give abundance of stuff at the beginning of a update in PTS but I guess that is not true.

P.s - in the live servers we should be able to equip every skin in training imo.