Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Stealth Support Champion: Hasna

Level
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 121
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points

Stealth Support Champion: Hasna

Hasna, Shadow in the Sand
    2000 Health
    Role: Support

Synopsis: My desire with this character was to create someone who looked like they were really from the desert. Sha Lin just doesn't look or seem like a desert dweller to me. Eventually I settled on the Support Role, though I had trouble coming up with a special thing to do for them. It just kind of ended up as a Stealth Support.

LMB: Ancient Scimitar
    Hasna fires a horizontal burst of energy from her Scimitar every 0.8 seconds, dealing 600 damage. 5 shot clip with 1.1 second reload.

RMB: Oasis
    Hasna slashes horizontally with her scimitar. This launches a blue burst of energy, which heals allies for 600 Health instantly if it hits them.
    4 second cool down.

Q: Shadow Sandstorm
    Creates a slowly expanding sandstorm. While in the sandstorm, Hasna is invisible. Attacking, taking damage or using abilities will not break Hasna's invisibility. After reactivating the ability, dying or after 8 seconds, the sandstorm dissipates.
    15 second cool down

F: Mirage
    Hasna creates two clones of herself, which move around like AI. Marking/Revealing Hasna or a clone during Mirage will Mark/Reveal all of them as well. The clones will appear to take damage, and attack/heal on their own, though with 10% of the effect (mostly to make enemies think they found the right one). Clones disappear after Hasna is killed, one takes 1000 damage, or 4 seconds have elapsed
    9 second cooldown.

E: Nomads of the Sands
    Hasna stabs her Scimitar into the ground, creating a large Sandstorm (doesn't expand like her Q). Hasna and her allies gain 6 seconds of invisibility when they enter the Sandstorm.

Playstyle: Hasna is all about deception and tricks. She can put her entire team into Stealth, or can give the enemy team two extra targets. Obviously, she is countered hard by Illuminate and Reveals, but that just means she will pull some people away from the impactful Resilience or Damage Reduction Cards. Effective Hasnas will never get caught, unless they get truly hunted down.

[Cards]

(Armor/Weapon)
    Nomad: Gain 10/20/30/40% movement speed.
    Heat Stroke: When Hasna is below 15/30/45/60% Health, nearby enemies are slowed by 20%.
    Burrow: When Hasna drops below 30% Health, she becomes invisible for 1.25/2.5/3.75/5 seconds.
    Wound Pressure: Hasna can take 200/400/600/800 damage before becoming visible.

(Oasis)
    Reap Rewards: Oasis grants 20/40/60/80% increased reload speed for 2 seconds to allies.
    Hydrate: Oasis grants 10/20/30/40% increased healing from other sources for 5 seconds.
    Shifting Sands: If a single use of Oasis heals 4/3/2/1 allies, Hasna becomes invisible for 3 seconds.
    Generosity: Hasna heals for 5/10/15/20% of the Health restored by Oasis.

(Shadow Sandstorm)
    Exposure: Shadow Sandstorm grows 10/20/30/40% faster.
    Lingering Storm: Shadow Sandstorm's duration is increased by 0.75/1.5/2.25/3 seconds.
    In Plain Sight: Hasna remains invisible for 1/2/3/4 seconds after leaving Shadow Sandstorm.
    Sand Barrier: Allies in Shadow Sandstorm have 5/10/15/20% damage reduction.

(Mirage)
    Split Up: Activating Shadow Sandstorm reduces the cool down on Mirage by 1/2/3/4 seconds.
    False Chase: Clones have 125/250/375/500 more Health.
    Determination: Clones deal 3/6/9/12% more damage and healing. (So at level 2, they deal 16% of the damage and healing Hasna would)
    Sand Runners: Hasna and her clones have 5/10/15/20% more movement speed during Mirage.

[Legendary Cards]

Bountiful: Oasis has 2 charges and a 2 second longer cool down.

Biting Wind: Sandstorms deal 200 damage per second to enemies.

Mind Tricks: Mirage creates 2 more clones.
    Last edited by PWNDdotcom; 04-10-2017 at 07:13 PM.

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    As always, this concept is a Beta Concept. I will most likely add Cards, Legendaries and Voice Lines. I also learned to draw a little bit, so art might come. Give any suggestions you have.

Level
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 192
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 3 months registered 5000 Experience Points
    Jeez man! You're a concept-making machine!

How about you take a breather and revisit some of your older concepts, give them some TLC?

You're making these things faster than I can draw them :C
    Current Crafts:
    TALES FROM THE CHEST!
    A Halloween-themed Collaborative Community Chest

Original Concepts:
    Austeo, The Reborn | http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...upport-Concept
    Kristine, The Outcast | http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...521#post172521
    Devasha, The Keeper | http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...sha-The-Keeper

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerweld View Post
    Jeez man! You're a concept-making machine!

How about you take a breather and revisit some of your older concepts, give them some TLC?

You're making these things faster than I can draw them :C
    Well, my plan is to revamp my concepts. This actually started out as a damage, since I wanted to get 4 of every type. It ended up this.

Level
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 192
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 3 months registered 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by PWNDdotcom View Post
    Well, my plan is to revamp my concepts. This actually started out as a damage, since I wanted to get 4 of every type. It ended up this.
    Man, that's 16 champions. You could make a whole game with that roster!
    Current Crafts:
    TALES FROM THE CHEST!
    A Halloween-themed Collaborative Community Chest

Original Concepts:
    Austeo, The Reborn | http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...upport-Concept
    Kristine, The Outcast | http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...521#post172521
    Devasha, The Keeper | http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...sha-The-Keeper

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerweld View Post
    Man, that's 16 champions. You could make a whole game with that roster!
    Yep. I still need that 4th damage though. I was thinking a magnetic Glaive Thrower, but I got stuck there.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 3 months registered 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3
    >> This launches a blue burst of energy, which heals allies for 600 Health instantly if it hits them.
    how "large" is this blue energy? Should I focus aim as with Mal'damba, or is it large enough for being able to spam a bit more?

>> Creates a slowly expanding sandstorm. While in the sandstorm, Hasna is invisible.
    I haven't understood how it works. It is something like smoke bomb of Skye, so that you can clearly see the smoke-area, and Skye just have to enter it, for becoming invisible, but then she can exit the for area // Hasna press Q and he immediately become invisible as in Skye's stealth, then he can go wherever he wants // you actually see the sandstorm moving on the map, so you can guess Hashna approximate position? Does the sandstorm has also some other effects, like enemies can't see anything while in it, or some sort of CC associated?

>> F: Mirage
    I absolutely love this! ^^

Till now, this is the one among your concept champion that I like the most! I have to admit it's for the insta-heal, and for F and E abilities. I'd just like to know about her speed: I suppose that, for getting an effective stealth-and-attack gameplay, speed must be high.

Level
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 23
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    maybe make her an aura type of healer?
    a suggestion:
    [Passive] Desert Aura: Hasna and allies 30 feet around her are healed for 200 a second.
    [Right Click] Shifting Sands:Her Aura Moves around her,intensifying the healing by 250% for 6 seconds and gradually weakens for 4 seconds [450,400,350,250,default healing] [this has a 12 second coodown]

Cards:
    [1] Reduce the cooldown of Shifting Sands by .5/1/1.5/2
    [2] Allies Healed will have 5/10/15/20% additional movement speed for 2 seconds
    [3] Have 6/12/18/24% damage reduction for the duration
    [4] Radius of Shifting Sands is increased by 3/6/9/12 units
    Last edited by SeniorPurpur; 04-10-2017 at 07:47 AM.
    Check it out

Aurora,Borea's Prophet [Support champion]:http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...orea-s-Prophet

Cashmere,The Undaunted[Reworked Cashmere,the inventor]:http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...e-the-inventor

Level
    Achievements:
    Valkure: Oasis is about twice the size of a Fernando Fireball. It is also pretty thin vertically, so it does need some aiming.
    Yes. My intention for the sandstorm is not only having Hasna be invisible, but that enemies cannot see through it. However, this Sandstorm would be about 1.5 times the objective at its maximum size (5 seconds in, lasts for 3.) Yeah, you know where she is in general, that doesn't mean you'll hit her.

SeniorPurpur: Or, you know, I could not make Hasna into Grover.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 3 months registered 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Forum Tier 3
    I suppose Torvald and Lex auto-lock are not working while into sandstorm...?