Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Open Beta 46 Patch Notes | March 17, 2017

Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 392
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Tagger First Class 3 months registered
    Version in PT-BR here
    Bugzy about competitive mode:
    http://i.imgur.com/BffjxFE.png

DefNotHanzo about our beloved company:
    http://i.imgur.com/cTa3M45.png

Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 392
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 Tagger First Class 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMax View Post
    any Evie buff? :c cmon HiRez at least change the legendarys :c
    Androxus, who is the best flank right now, got buffed out of nowhere lol

They should give some love to Evie, even nerfed Maeve is better than her at the current meta
    Bugzy about competitive mode:
    http://i.imgur.com/BffjxFE.png

DefNotHanzo about our beloved company:
    http://i.imgur.com/cTa3M45.png

Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 56
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 7 days registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Wallachia View Post
    BK will have improved lag compensation. Basically he will work better with players with high latency.
    Okay, so it won't change anything for me. Thanks for the answer.

Level
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    can someone pls explain the logic behind this Makova nerf to me? on stream they said they are doing this because "makova always first pick". That's it??? coz he's first pick? Well, *someone* WILL always be FOTW? you nerf makova, another hero gonna be first pick, neverending nerfs? no cc-immune, so his ult gonna get canceled out by like....*a lot* of heros.... -__-|| then wat's the point of the ult when u can just get stuned by like mal's reload?...

Level
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 500 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Like some people here, i think Makoa's nerf was really unnecessary, But if you MUST nerf the ultimate in terms of CC, i would recommend that only part of the CC immunity is removed.

Things such as knockback, slow and fear immunity would be kept, while other CCs would be half as effective.
    It would be actually funny if Pip's ult actually affected him, but he'd turn into a rampaging giant chicken with 4K hp swinging the anchor dealing 200 damage per hit

But nah, that'd be too much work for our poor developers, it's easier to just remove everything.

Level
    Level completed: 91%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Energyc64 View Post
    Okay, so it won't change anything for me. Thanks for the answer.
    It could change everything for me, maybe now i can finally not miss so much with bombking.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 60%, Points required for next Level: 20
    Achievements:
    250 Experience Points 3 months registered Closed Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by sneak310 View Post
    About patchnotes..

It's nice to see a Drogoz nerf but it's the wrong nerf imo. The dragon spit projectile is still massive and hits you in places it should not, allowing players to shoot it into the air and hit a bunch of people. His 1hit ult is unfair and not skill based in any way. It's a free kill that requires almost no input from the player. It allows bad players to take out high skilled ones. Hopefully the ult charge rate nerf will help alleviate some of the annoyance of his unfair ult.

65% execute seems excessive and it's also difficult to calculate on-the-fly by looking at your HP.

I don't think Androxus needs any kinds of buffs..

I think Barik was fine how he was as well..

I think Fern was fine as he was too..

Inara also seemed fine.. I see good players do well on her already. I wasn't so great at her and didn't care to figure her out but that's because she just wasn't my style.

Makoa nerf was completely unecessary imo. Challenging Makoa was one of the most fun things you can do. It was exhilarating to run backwards from a Makoa, shooting his head with Tyra's gun. It really puts you in the action knowing you cannot CC the guy coming at you with that ult on. It didn't seem OP in any way and Makoa was one of the most balanced characters in existence.

The Damba change I find necessary as well. I think his shots were easy enough to hit as it was and I hope this doesn't make my shots hit the wrong target. I liked that he was a high-skill champion and making good plays with him was very fun. Snapping onto teammates to heal them quickly to save them and/or yourself and healing them across the map, stunning opponents over and over (even from really far away), etc... I think the ult shouldn't exist though.. I think fear should not exist in any game really.

Another Torvald nerf :/ I thought he was fine on release but I knew they'd nerf his shield and now they nerfed protection too.. I hope all these changes do work out.
    I agree with you with the part of androxus, most of your opinion about drogoz and your replays, but I completly disagree with some of your statements:

Fernando: I rarely see him in a match, he really needs this buffs, also I hate to hear someone casting his ults and die anyway.

Barik: I do agree with the changes with his Blunderbuss

Inara: She was in a hard spot, she was outshined by the other tanks, also the wall sometimes blocks crucial shots from your team mates, its very difficult to use her properly if you dont have a cordinated team.

Maldamba: I do like his ults.

Makoa and Torvald: I personally play both, I knew this was coming, not for their use rate, The reason was that lizard,he needed a nerf so badly, If drogos use rate drops this tanks will rise, also nando needs to comeback to the meta.

Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 56
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 7 days registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by DaSpyChecker View Post
    It could change everything for me, maybe now i can finally not miss so much with bombking.
    Well, that's cool for you! But my connection is leet so the misses come more from bad aim than from ping haha.

Member Count
    Level
    Level completed: 67%, Points required for next Level: 134
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 10000 Experience Points
    Really? Drogoz and Barik nerf while buffing Fernando??

And champs like Evie can still blink you to death with the right card/legendary set?

Hirez devs don't seem to play paladins much themselves -.-

Level
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 130
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    There are tons of critical and game breaking bugs not addressed here. I'm already tired of being forced to reboot my computer because the game gets frozen on the loading screen before a match. Same goes with all the Skye bugs that allows her shooting while invisible and get near you without being revealed.