Level
    Level completed: 80%, Points required for next Level: 10
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered
    I love the changes to Inara!

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Tagger First Class Forum Tier 4 25000 Experience Points
    Odd they didn't mention the Card disenchant in the patch preview. That is an incredibly important thing to tell to new players.

Very odd they didn't mention that amazing feature.
    VERY UPSET OF OB 51.
    AND 53.

My opinion on champion switching, godammit.

Quote Originally Posted by OzzyOzzy, about buffing Skye
    In short, Skye's butt needs more veritcal movement, but less damage capability.
    Strong advocator for Ying in a Nurse outfit.
    ~PALADOODLES~
    My Fan-art thread! (On hiatus until further notice)

Level
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 500 Experience Points
    any Evie buff? :c cmon HiRez at least change the legendarys :c

Level
    Level completed: 69%, Points required for next Level: 63
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    And again fixing things such as "quest timer" which is not really game breaking, but things that people complain about over and over again (frustrating match making, hackers, SOUND STUTTER (10!!! patches in and still ignored), game lagging) are not addressed at all.
    But hey! New content! New champion and skin for Fernando! Who cares that the game is irritating to play with the bugs, now we can have same irritating game-play with new skin! XD

Level
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 186
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points 3 months registered Forum Tier 4
    lol, once again a fail...
    Image of OB46 show's the new GUNDAM skin for GUNDNANDO and not the new champ, so LEX will be the next "bluff" ?
    SAD that most of know bugs aren't solved, hitbox are big, pip healing potions ? Inara, poor girl nothing change for her, the ulti is a fail... and so...
    Lost a chance to do something big on OB46...
    DDosX

Main:
    Inara // Barik // Torvald
    Ying // Grover
    Viktor // Tyra
    Maeve // Skye

PTS ---> HERE:
    http://cds.q6u4m8x5.hwcdn.net/Instal...aladinsPTS.exe

SUPPORT ---> HERE:
    http://hi-rez.custhelp.com/app/ask

Thanks for repp me, pls leave me ur name in ze repp box, and i can rep u back

YOU HAD ONE JOB
    http://i.imgur.com/j3TdXsD.png

Level
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Overdrive Tagger First Class Forum Tier 4 25000 Experience Points
    Not sure if thats the right buff for Inara, id say lowering the wall cd would be one.

Dont think Torvald needed a nerf, it was already a pretty easily counterable tank.

Level
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 45
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmthebigman View Post
    Not sure if thats the right buff for Inara, id say lowering the wall cd would be one.

Dont think Torvald needed a nerf, it was already a pretty easily counterable tank.
    I agree about Torvald, though at least it was a fairly minor nerf, nothing game changing imo. And yeah, I'm happy to see them trying to work with Inara but not sure either if that is the best call...
    Mains-
    Front Line: Makoa, Barik
    Damage: Tyra
    Support: Ying and Seris
    Flank: Evie
    --Mostly play frontline and support =)

Level
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Optimus Prime? It's you?

Level
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    gundam skin.... alrite

does that mean the new Makova can get stunned by like Mal's reload stun during ult????? like for real???? >.>
    ;_;

Level
    Level completed: 10%, Points required for next Level: 361
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered Forum Tier 4 Tagger Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by Jusey1 View Post
    How stupid. You fixed a very minor and visual bug for Pip, but didn't fix the character-breaking bug with his healing potion? Pip is currently useless as a healer because of this bug making his healing potion completely unreliable. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, and when it doesn't... Teammates might actually die and boom. Fight lost, maybe even round lost, because of a bug.

I gotta say, that's a stupid move on the bug-fix team's part. Wasting time on a minor visual bug instead of fixing a rather huge character-breaking bug.
    They may not know what causes the bug or how to fix it yet and if they know how to easily fix the visual bug they may have wanted to do that to fix as many things as possible that are simple in the meantime.

Quote Originally Posted by edyoprea69 View Post
    Nice Patch i can't wait to play it on PTS but inara ult is still useless i mean bk grumpy bomb deal more stun and dmg
    BK is a damage role and Inara is a Front Line. I thought this was obvious...

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMax View Post
    any Evie buff? :c cmon HiRez at least change the legendarys :c
    just LOL. I can't tell if she's finally a fair character after all this time or if people just aren't playing her much anymore since when Maeve got released extremely unfair they switched off Evie which was basically a weaker but ranged version of release Maeve.

About patchnotes..

It's nice to see a Drogoz nerf but it's the wrong nerf imo. The dragon spit projectile is still massive and hits you in places it should not, allowing players to shoot it into the air and hit a bunch of people. His 1hit ult is unfair and not skill based in any way. It's a free kill that requires almost no input from the player. It allows bad players to take out high skilled ones. Hopefully the ult charge rate nerf will help alleviate some of the annoyance of his unfair ult.

65% execute seems excessive and it's also difficult to calculate on-the-fly by looking at your HP.

I don't think Androxus needs any kinds of buffs..

I think Barik was fine how he was as well..

I think Fern was fine as he was too..

Inara also seemed fine.. I see good players do well on her already. I wasn't so great at her and didn't care to figure her out but that's because she just wasn't my style.

Makoa nerf was completely unecessary imo. Challenging Makoa was one of the most fun things you can do. It was exhilarating to run backwards from a Makoa, shooting his head with Tyra's gun. It really puts you in the action knowing you cannot CC the guy coming at you with that ult on. It didn't seem OP in any way and Makoa was one of the most balanced characters in existence.

The Damba change I find necessary as well. I think his shots were easy enough to hit as it was and I hope this doesn't make my shots hit the wrong target. I liked that he was a high-skill champion and making good plays with him was very fun. Snapping onto teammates to heal them quickly to save them and/or yourself and healing them across the map, stunning opponents over and over (even from really far away), etc... I think the ult shouldn't exist though.. I think fear should not exist in any game really.

Another Torvald nerf :/ I thought he was fine on release but I knew they'd nerf his shield and now they nerfed protection too.. I hope all these changes do work out.
    Last edited by sneak310; 03-17-2017 at 05:42 PM.
    Remember, a champion being buffed/nerfed in the past holds exactly 0 relevance to whether or not it currently requires a buff or nerf. It's really stupid to claim this in defense of a character being buffed or nerfed.