Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: Feedback and Suggestions

Level
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 192
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonlightMyau View Post
    Would it be possible to add an in game text chat (to consoles) like the PC version has? It would be very handy.

I've saw someone mention this earlier too but I've yet to find a report player function in game. When I tried to report someone (for hurling obscenities) the on screen text said to use the in game function.
    XBOX/SONY have a report system so console doesn't need it
    CryWolf

Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 84
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 7 days registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    I can't seem to purchase Radiant Chests now on PS4. Is this a bug?

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    i've been playing for a while and i think this is needed.In-game text chat for consoles.it's really hard to talk to your team using voice commands and i don't want to use my mic to talk to my team.i know it will be hard to type on consoles, but players with keyboards can type easily(faster than voice commands actually).

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Hi, I made a thread for this but maybe I should have posted my suggestion here instead, I didn't saw this thread until now and I apologise for that, now here's what I wrote on that thread:

We could use more VGS commands

There are a lot of commands missing on the console version due to controllers not having enough buttons, and I thought of two methods that could solve this problem. They can make use of the back Triggers and/Or D-pad (currently if you press one of the buttons on the D-pad with the VGS menu open it will open it's respective menu) or they should change the menu to a wheel (yeah...just like in OW). There are times where I am in need of healing but I'm not able to communicate that to the healer on my team because​ there's not a command for that, there's​ a "I need help" one but that one only tells my team to assist me and doesn't specifically tells to the healer to heal me (It also doesn't help that most players don't have the team HUD option activated)

I would appreciate if they introduce one of these changes, and thank you for taking your time to read this suggestion.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    7 days registered 250 Experience Points
    I'd love to see some new gametypes added. Here's a few possibilities.

All for One: both teams play a specific type, Tank, Dps, healer etc, all picks must be from one the specific class chosen before the round starts.

Random Siege: This could fit in any game-type currently out, but a random hero mode. I loved it in over watch, and love that 'random' choice in any fighter game i choose. its great when i just can't make up my mind.

capture The Flag: Honestly, i'm not a big fan of capture the flag, but hey, can't not mention the classics right?

TDM-King of the Hill: Come on, we all just wanna kill, why not add a TDM, with a twist. TDM Ends WAY to fast. So this version, combines two types, King of the Hill. Claim the point to GAIN life for your team. This TDM would work back from a total kill limit, say you have 40 kills to win, capture the hill and gain 5 extra lives. would help for the noob players who couldn't pour water from a boot if the instructions were on the heel.

Crystal Heart: Each team has a crystal, the crystal starts broken, and players must attack other players and kill to make them drop crystal hearts. Players all start out with 1 heart each life, players can hold up to 10 hearts and can 'deposit' them at the home crystal to restore it. When a teams Crystal is reformed the enemy team has 1 minute to break it to claim a 'bonus' and stop the other team from winning. If the crystal doesn't break, the team that fully made theirs wins. Obviously the full crystal would have to be quite strong, wouldn't want the enemy team to just be able to tap it and it shatter.

Hero Game: Like gun game in the ever popular, CoD, only with heroes! Work your way up the hero list until you get the final hero, here's the catch, not all heroes' have all their abilities, or perhaps your only able to use one ability and nothing else. its unlikely this would become a real game-type, but i think it would be interesting.

Dual Siege: Each team as an objective they are pushing, first team to reach the end wins. If time runs out, the team with the farthest distance wins.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    How about an option to mute in game commands from one or all players. All to often I have to listen to someone spam " I am the greatest" or "attack the payload" for an entire match. We get it, you are the greatest troll, and yes we understand that there is an objective, quit spamming commands and help us capture it.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 6%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    I know many people have mentioned this but it's such a large problem so I'm going to reiterate, give us an option to turn of aim acceleration, it makes aiming feel extremely unnatural and it's unneeded. Also tone down aim assist or simply remove it. Us console players aren't great at aiming but no need to baby us

Level
    Level completed: 44%, Points required for next Level: 84
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 7 days registered Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points
    Just remembered that PC can hover their mouse around when viewing the summary board and check out the description of legendaries and loadouts of everyone when their mouse pointer is focused on the legendary and card portraits.

I dunno about XB1 but PS4 has a touchpad that can utilize this as well. Probably make the summary board toggle on press of the touchpad instead of holding it then providing a pointer we can use to check out the legendaries and loadouts in the summary board. Not all of us can remember which legendary and card is which.

You can take it one step further and allow PS4 players to interact with the main menu using the touchpad.

We also do not have an in-game chat on console, is it not possible? I play Warframe and we can chat no problem there. Warframe utilizes the L2 button on PS4 to open it up when we are on standby via our ship. When we are doing missions, we just pause and hit L2 to open up the chat box for quick instructions. Would really help in champ selection and the downtime while waiting for a round to start or while respawning.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Remove auto aim option

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    I'd suggest this for the pc version as well, but I'd really like more visual cues on the hud on health status. I don't know what it is, but I keep dying unexpectedly because I'm more damaged than I think.