Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Feedback and Suggestions

Level
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 31 days registered
    Can the devs confirm how the aim assist in Paladins actually behaves? I did some testing and found interesting bits:

- Aim assist kicks in when you strafe, or any movement with the left thumbstick.
    - All you need to do is move, the aim assist ensures that the reticle follows the enemy as long as the reticle aims at the enemy, you don't even need to adjust your aim with the right thumbstick.
    - The aim assist behavior felt like an aimbot.
    - Remaining stationary will not activate the aim assist no matter how you move the reticle.

I tested aim assist at 100 in OW and found the same behavior. The primary difference is that in OW, it didn't consistently stick and I had to attempt multiple times to even make aim assist work, while in Paladins, as long as you strafe around, your aim and camera POV will adjust accordingly without the help of manually aiming via the right thumbstick.

If aim assist can't be removed, then at least put a toggle that will let us turn it on and off. If a toggle is too much, might as well tone it down so it doesn't feel like an aimbot hack. No wonder a bunch of console players think Skye and Viktor are too strong.

Level
    Level completed: 4%, Points required for next Level: 48
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 31 days registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    If aim assist can't be removed, then at least put a toggle that will let us turn it on and off. If a toggle is too much, might as well tone it down so it doesn't feel like an aimbot hack. No wonder a bunch of console players think Skye and Viktor are too strong.
    Indeed. As it stands, not only are good players being thrown off by Aim Assist, but it's allowing players of any level abuse characters like Skye, Tyra, and Viktor.
    Last edited by Xenoprime1337; 07-22-2017 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Corrections.
    Sincerely,

Xenoprime1337

Gamer, intellectual, and all around crazy person.

...oh, yeah, and uh...Pip says 'hi'.

Click here to see why Aim Assist in Paladins Needs An Actual Setting (Not Just A Toggle).

PS: Skye SUCKS.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 90%, Points required for next Level: 10
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Bonsoir, j'aimerais savoir si vous avez les capacités de mettre Paladins sur PS3/XBOX360 ? Car ayant jouer pas mal de temps sur Pc (presque top 100 mondial avec Pip) mais d'un seul coup Paladins à crash sur mon pc et j'aimerais bien y jouer mais j'ai que la ps3 ...

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Can we have another pc account to ps4 account copy chance?

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Hello. My name is Caesar. I like your game, but it's very "raw". Here are the bugs I noticed in the game. There are also screenshots for each bug, if you need.
    1. At "Sha Lin" at the start does not appear a horse - because of this it is impossible to shoot.
    2. At the end of the match where the best moment is shown, sometimes only the standard camera of the player from 1 person is shown.
    3. The champion "Maeve" does not delete the deck (the assembly of cards).
    4. THE MOST IMPORTANT: the "Participate in the match" button does not work, and because of this they give the Deserter a fine. Fix it!
    5. The turtle hook (I do not remember the name) sometimes gets stuck in the textures by sending the hook itself to the zero coordinates of the map.
    6. When many times you accidentally click on any of the buttons on the display - it stops working.
    7. Some collections are not shown in the chest menu.

Ty 4 comm-ty

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 32
    they will never fix aim assist. Hi rez only cares about the computer version and money. So they will just let the console version suffer because of their own arrogance around it

Please make sure there is some Skillmatching
    Cuz right now i played like 5 times with a team that clearly doesn't know how to play it

Also maybe an afk penalty would be great
    Some people start the game and then somehow doesn't move anymore but they're still in game

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Quote Originally Posted by Death_Skin_Mask_ View Post
    Please make sure there is some Skillmatching
    Cuz right now i played like 5 times with a team that clearly doesn't know how to play it

Also maybe an afk penalty would be great
    Some people start the game and then somehow doesn't move anymore but they're still in game
    There actually is a auto kick when players are afk long enough and once that happens that player will become a bot instead.

Level
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 340
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Tagger First Class 3 months registered 10000 Experience Points
    Suggestion, eh?

How about this: Have separate sub-forums for different consoles? One for Playstation 4 and the other for Xbox One. Though the game play may be similar, technical issues may not be. Often players who post their tech issues without identifying what console they are using, attempting to help them may be difficult without that knowledge. It would also make it easier for Developers to track issues that are unique to a specific console.

Have a common secton to discuss game play and game mechanics unique to console playing, but separate sub-forums for tech issues specific to each console (current and future consoles).
    Last edited by Conrad_Max; 09-15-2017 at 12:09 PM.
    The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

I play Paladins: Champions of the Realm on my hardwired and mic'd PlayStation 4.

Member Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    Platform: Xbox One

Game type: Competitve

Suggestion for: Champion selection screen for competitive match

Details:
    When picking champions during a competitive match, we take turns in picking champions. Except the first and last picks, the selections are done in pairs, i.e.

Player A Player B
    Player D Player C
    Player E Player F
    Player H Player G
    Player I Player J

As there's no etiquette surrounding character selections, there's nothing stopping player G selecting a champion before player F. Sometimes, both players will make a selection at the same time and even the same class. To prevent this, can we have a button which indicates to the other players who I'm thinking of selecting and then another one to lock on please?

Sometimes I'm player E and I sit there waiting for player D to choose not knowing whether he's waiting to see if I'm going to choose first or he just genuinely can't make his mind up. I make it a general rule that I always allow the person above me to make a selection first in the first 20 seconds and if he doesn't I'll go ahead and make one. Of course this sentiment isn't shared by everyone which could lead to some bad team compositions.

Thank you