Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Feedback and Suggestions

Member Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 54%, Points required for next Level: 92
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 31 days registered Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteWolf96x11 View Post
    Fix your damn social network. It doesn't work, I can't join any parties and group up with friends. This game is a lot of fun and it would be even more fun if I could join other people.
    can you give me more details and post that in the bug report section? What platform are you on? What error do you get if any, the exact steps you took and what should have happened versus what did happen. That kind of stuff.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 30%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points Tagger Second Class
    A few small things:

Quality of Life

1. On PS4 I would like to be able to rotate my champion when viewing them in the champions section of the game. Is there a way to do this already?

2. In the same champions section, I would like to be able to view the stats (not just skills) specific to each champion such as their health, speed, and difficulty.

3. The game could use some champion lore in the form of brief descriptions for each character (like SMITE). This would be nice for all platforms.

4. When I go to the friends list to invite someone to group, friends that are actually online are appearing toward the middle of the list (maybe since there are quite a lot of psn buddies to scroll through), so could you possibly make it so they are listed at the top?

Gameplay

1. Barik's dome shield does not seem to block damage from Victor's barrage ultimate. I'm not sure if it is supposed to or not, but if not could you make it so that it does?

2. Some sort of AoE indicator visible on the ground for ultimates like Skye, Drogoz, Tyra, etc. so the player on the receiving end will know more accurately when they are safely out of range.
    Last edited by Merc-Prince; 03-21-2017 at 09:51 PM.

Level
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 142
    Achievements:
    31 days registered Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3
    1. On PS4 I would like to be able to rotate my champion when viewing them in the champions section of the game. Is there a way to do this already?
    I believe just by rotating the right analog stick. I believe it worked for me (OB45).

As to a suggestion that I am not sure has been mentioned already on this thread but I will mention it anyway.

Allow for custom control schematics for champions on an individual basis.

Example Drogoz:
    Switch the R1 and the X button.
    Thrust will become X and Flying/Hover will become R1.
    That's just an example.

But for other champions the control schematic will remain default unless a champion otherwise has a custom schematic.

Member Baronet
    Level
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 31 days registered Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3
    So regarding Lore, that is something the team is pursuing. So look forward to that in the future, will have more news once we get closer.

I'm working on chasing down the party issues this week, I will hopefully have something to report back soon.

We've put a lot of time into discussing ways to enhance the feel of the controls, between mapping and auto aim tweaks. So we should have some progress on that soon. As always, doing the feedback forms regarding aim/thumbsticks helps us a lot.

There is a lot of Quality of Life stuff the team would like to do, as we get through the major bugs and issues I think you'll start to see more QoL changes being implemented.

Thanks for the detailed feedback everyone, I'll be sure it gets where it needs to go

Level
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 78
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Zathereth View Post
    People with mouses will have advantages, also, it is a lot easier to hack on PC than on Console.
    People can already use 'mouse' and 'keyboard' if they have the right stuff. But yes pc would dominate because of it.
    Psn: mbglacius

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    What direction is the aim assist going in? Will it always be customizable or in the future will it be set values per champion?

I feel like the best way for this game to be competitive is for there to be no customization of aim assist. When it comes to console wars every single player that plays on a hitscan champion will be using maxed out aim assist. Top players on Xbox have told me I'm playing at a disadvantage becuase I don't max out my aim assist. That should never be a factor when it comes to who wins a game. Having it customizable is forcing us to all have to play on 10/10 so it's a fair game and no one is playing at a disadvantage.

I can easily give you the best settings for aim assist on each individual champion that will be competitive and also not to hard for casual players.

The strength of the aim assist right now takes away a lot of skill and really doesn't allow for outplays. I can side step back and forth all day, but I'll never dodge shots becuase the aim assist will track me the entire time. Even when I nether step on androxus I still can't get the aim assist to unlock on me, the only way is to dash through the enemy to make them spin in circles. Most of the time the enemy will just spin until the aim assist locks on again.

Also I don't think the default settings on aim assist should be maxed out, most new players will never change this becuase they are unaware of it, since most games don't allow you to change these settings. I believe you will get better data if you had the default aim assist tracking and magnetism set to 5 when a new player starts the game up. This will allow them to physically have to change the settings, and when doing surveys will allow you to get better data.
    Last edited by Rucker14; 03-25-2017 at 12:07 AM.

Level
    Level completed: 86%, Points required for next Level: 28
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucker14 View Post
    What direction is the aim assist going in? Will it always be customizable or in the future will it be set values per champion?
    It definitely should have different values per Champion. Right now Skye and Viktor have Aimbot and are so strong because they never miss a shot. After playing on PC, players who have good aim actually do well.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Quick post, It would be great if we could delete load outs we dont use anymore. i have quite a few and its nothing serious, just annoying more than anything.

Member Baronet
    Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljmong95 View Post
    Quick post, It would be great if we could delete load outs we dont use anymore. i have quite a few and its nothing serious, just annoying more than anything.
    This is something that will likely be included in a future Quality of Life update. For the time being there is a workaround you can use to delete a loadout: Select loadout you wish to delete, import a loadout from the leaderboard or a friend, clear all, cancel.

Member Baronet
    Level
    Achievements:
    Regarding Aim Assist: Right now there actually are unique per-champion settings. It's likely not super obvious because of the high level of customization offered as we sort out solid default settings. Cranking magnetism and assist to 10 basically drowns out the unique settings present. The team has been putting a lot of work into sorting out settings based on the data provided. Last patch Aim Assist and Magnetism were dialed back 9% each at the top end.

The big thing to remember is that everyone has their own unique preferences and styles, there isn't a magic bullet that will fix this for everyone. What feels perfect to me likely won't feel perfect to everyone else. We need to figure out good defaults for each champion from which to work and then settle on an acceptable range of options that allow the player to customize the controls to their preference without breaking the champion.

There's been a lot of feedback discussion, data analysis and focus on this. I personally do not know what the plans are regarding competitive yet (not to say that nothing is being done here, I personally just don't know at the moment).

Once I have some concrete info that is confirmed to be implemented I will report back.

The biggest thing I'd like to convey here is that these settings are a work in progress and detailed feedback helps the team big time.