Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: Feedback and Suggestions

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    So aim assist is still a bit of a thing, even if you don't want to go back to people abusing aim assist can we please get an option to just fully disable it? It makes playing as longer-range characters especially snipers feel like a bit of a gamble. For me this was most notable with Kinessa when I was attempting to shoot a stationary target and someone ran between me and them dragging my reticle away from the planted Sha Lin's unmoving head.

Also I am not sure the console playing with referred players rewards is accurately recording my time, but I might not understand the requirements correctly.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered
    Hirez, increase lvl of permission for competitive games plz. 10 heroes of lvl 4 it's very low. A lot of rly bad ppl who still don't understand game mechanics began pick 4 flanks in team, pips as carry, skye when enemies have barik etc. Such ppl rly ruins competitive for 4 other ppl in team, only of enemies don't have someone same. But they willnt!! They will have 5 diamonds vs ur team with flank pip. Fix it. Such lost games it's rly fault if hirez, not of players. 4 good guys can't win vs same 5. And in 90% of games this situation happens only cause of newbs got access to ranked games. I should rly increase requirements. I think from 10 lvl 4 characters to 10 lvl 10 characters.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Having a Feedback option on the main screen just like on PC would help a ton. People could report bugs and feedback right on the spot. Just a suggestion. :-)

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 21
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    For console, we need the option of having controller button remapping. For example, R3 to Jump would make jumping easier. Looking at other posts, apparently Drogoz has a hidden flight button, but it is NOT a jump button, but even outside of Drogoz, there are times when I want a different button mapping without having to redo my button map per character (unless you WANT me to be afk for like 1~2 minutes at the start of each game. In which case, please don't penalize my team for me being afk during that time). It is actually becoming more common for each character to have their own set of settings on top of a master setting.

Also, we need an option to turn off auto-aim. Aim assist in general hurts those with good aim and helps those with bad aim.

That said, higher sensitivity options would be nice (400 is about what you need to match pc controls)

For loadouts, let us copy loadouts and move loadouts. Sometimes I want to just use a template and modify it slightly to test what I want from the loadout. In addition, I usually want my Basic loadout in the bottom right corner since it is the one I'll use the least for most characters

For matchmaking, have an option for role preference. For example, set yourself as preferring flanker/support/front line role and have an option to not be matched with more than X number of flankers/supports/front line players. That would allow for more balanced teams. Those who don't have a preference would be matched faster while those who have a preference would have closer to their preferred team comp.

Allow for using the mount when leaving the spawn. There is a glitch that cancels mount or slows you down based on what you were doing when you died and it can make a huge difference when you are on your mount but moving slower than your normal walking speed (or faster for that matter)
    Last edited by ariaandkia; 05-21-2017 at 10:04 PM.

Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    If the auto-buy feature could learn what items we normally buy (based on the character chosen) that would be really great.

A button to call/cancel mounts would help a lot. While you're the pushing side for the Payload mode you actually have to leave the spawn area before you can get off your mount and attack. During the time it takes to get off the mount, that 1 second could mean a lot when there are a bunch of people waiting for you to step out.
    When you switch sides for the Payload mode you can get kicked off your mount while you're rebuying your items and then you have to walk all the way to the other side of the map before the game starts.

On the results screen there's a + and a ! which I assume is for "add friend" and "report" but there's no actual way to go down and click on the icons.

Also, maybe include some way to get the seasonal skins (I know, it's seasonal... *sigh*) aside from waiting a whole year for the skin to come around again. I only found out about Paladins a week ago and I would love to purchase the Pumpking skin for Bombking to go with my PSN NYPumpkin.
    Last edited by Cinder44; Yesterday at 10:35 PM. Reason: thought of more stuff