Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Feedback and Suggestions

Beta Player Marquess xRedSkinsx0's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 18
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by jovinjose View Post
    It would be nice to know your ping the way we can in PC by pressing F9.
    You can by doing the exact same thing you said on console but like the general public would know so we do need a menu ping or something. That said it would need to be in the PC version so of course it's not going to happen

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 51%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 1 year registered Forum Tier 2
    Hello, I think it would be nice to have 4 options for aim assist: Strong, Medium, Weak and Off, where the current values are set on Strong, then those are decreased to 50% for Medium and 20% to weak. Using this 4 options would be simpler than it was when we had the option to adjust each of its values, I dont remember them all but were something like magnetism in X & Y and other stuff.
    Why we need this?, because it is easier to play hit scan champions than projectile based champions, the magnetism makes you aim where the enemy is rather than where you think it will be, also, while playing maldamba it is easier to do damage than to heal your teammates in mid of a fight (we are getting a new legendary to do damage with mending spirits, but that is another story haha).
    Another survey about the aim assist would help too.
    Thanks for reading my suggestion, and I really hope it can be implemented.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 74%, Points required for next Level: 26
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Everything is tired, this new card system is awful! To buy 1 box of the champion you have to win more than 30 games! not always friends can play with me, and even the daily gold does not save much. 30 games per 1 trunk for 7500 gold !!!
    And do something with support, remove them from gaining experience for killing !! 99% of games with random supports take cards and objects for damage !!!
    I will remind you that I do not always play with friends and it gets boring! the champion Ash does not have a voice chat "need healing" and Hi says the standard voice (I bought her voice dialing)
    hundreds, thousands of comments on Youtube about the request to return the old system of card. You yourself said - first of all the community is important to us. Here you are asked. A lot of people went to the overwatch (almost everyone I played with paladins) And people in the comments under the video wrote about it. Games for ps4 looking for 5-10 minutes, about the rating in general will keep silent (as it waited 48 minutes and this on Saturday. I tried and day and night)

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 66%, Points required for next Level: 17
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Can we please get the spectator mode implemented on Console? It would make it so much easier for coaches as well as tournament organizers to present games on that very platform. To be honest, that would be the ultimately best new feature to console for me.
    CEO, Caster and PS4 Paladins Team Captain for BrutalFissure esports

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 20%, Points required for next Level: 40
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    Give expected dates for updates. It is okay if they have to change, but being given actual time frames would be awesome. Also a place where console players can go find out information about the console version easily. A link on the website, a Twitter spin off, or something. And to have that updated regularly.
    I personally don't mind if we get major updates two at a time on console, but patching some of the broken stuff that makes the game suck to play would be awesome.

Competitive is a bloody mess.

After playing my Qualifiers I end up in Gold 4. I don't get judged by my skill or if I did a good job playing a certain role, but by winning or loosing matches. That by itself is already completely messed up, because blocking 209k damage as Fernando or healing my team for over 100k HP as Grover doesn't mean a thing if we still loose the match. The fact that I definetly don't belong into low tiers such as bronze, silver and gold really doesn't matter at this point and I could eventually accept the dead wrong rating system if the match making system wasn't totally broken. But sadly it is broken beyond belief. I seriously have no problem getting matched with players 1 tier above (platinum) or below (silver) my own tier. In fact, I personally believe that you can only improve if you play against players who are better than you are. But how in the blue hell can you match me - as a "gold" player - with a silver player and 3 unranked players against a diamond, two platinum and two gold players? Is this your idea of a fair and balanced match making? 9.9 out of 10 matches end with either steam rolling the enemy team or getting steam rolled. Exiting and close matches are as rare as a rainbow puking unicorn.

That's crap my dear devs!

Ever had a healer in your ranked match who healed the team for 1290 HP while the enemy healer healed his team for 107790 HP? Happened two days ago. Ever had the honor to be the second pick in a ranked match and pick a tank while the rest of your team picks 4 healer? Happened on tuesday. And that's just two out of countless situations that I had to experience over the last couple of days. The two teams who compete against each other are never equally matched. Getting a decent team comp together in competitive? Nah-ah. I have higher chances of winning the lottory than getting a decent team. After only 5 days of playing competitive I'm done. It breaks my heart that you guys obviously can't programm fair match ups. But hey, I understand. You got more important stuff to sell, like VIP memberships and skins. Who needs a balanced match making if you can loose your ranked matches in style? Forgive me for beeing ironic and sarcastic but my dear devs, if you were at a point were you loose 12 TP per loss and threatened by getting demoted again - not because you're a bad player, but due to the match making - you'd be full of sarcasm as well. And getting back to my "gold" tier for a moment - some of your diamond and platinum players I have to play with must either be related to you or have some kind of sexual relationship with you, because else they couldn't be in those tiers where they are right now. It's definetly not their skill that got them into their current tiers. Oh yeah right, I already forgot that Paladins isn't about individual skill or beeing a good team player but about winning or loosing qualifiying matches. Seems they got lucky in their Qualifiers then, huh? Because beeing the best player in your class / role in 12 out of 15 qualifiying matched is definetly not good enough to get placed into higher tiers than gold.

So when can we expect a balanced match making? When you finally ran out of ideas how to make ants mean? Your match making should be on top of your agenda for the next upcoming patches, or else you'll loose more and more players. I'm pretty damn sure that I'm not the only one who realized that the match making needs to be fixed ASAP! It can't go on like this. It's anarchy. It's a bloody mess.

And a god damn shame that a team that is as talented and gifted as you guys are can't get the most basic and most important aspect of a team based hero shooter right.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 36
    Hello!
    I LOVE Paladins ^-^ Its an awesome game, that has so much potential!
    But there are some things that definitely need fixed - mostly glitches and balancing champions, of course.

However, I do have a suggestion. As a player who has been playing for awhile now and has purchased the Founders pack, I have an obscene amount of gold sitting in my account - unusable and moot. However I struggle to get even enough crystals to buy the simplest/cheapest skins or chests. You already have the ability to use crystals to purchase a VIP membership and VIP points. It would be such a benefit to players like me if you implemented another exchange system so that you could purchase crystals with gold (or make things that cost crystals such as skins and chests) - otherwise my gold is quite pointless and will just sit, steadily rising.
    I hope this helps in some way! Again, I love this game and want it to go far - my friends and I play it all the time (:

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 36
    I agree. Team selection/composition is literally impossible to get no matter what game mode - training, arcade, or competitive. And it gets exhausting and frustrating really quickly.

Level
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 34
    Sad but true. Yesterday we were 4 diamonds and 1 gold vs 1 diamond, 1 bronze and 3 unranked. That's simply unfair. I don't wanna win competitive matches by beeing matched against players who can't even slightly keep up and who are just getting stomped. Free TP is meaningless. It felt like punishing those 4 guys for attempting competitive. That's just wrong and it needs to be fixed.

Hi. I play on PS4. Firstly, I want to say that I think Paladins is, at its core, a great game. However, I agree with what had been said above - matchmaking needs a look at. I only started playing competitive this season, and I cannot recommend the experience. Each game, you either stomp or get stomped. There is no middle ground.

No barrier to entry plus incentivising comp means that people are diving straight in without learning champions. The old system at least required mastery of X champions to X level, this system was superior, and I say that as someone who did not meet the requirements for a long time.

Casual has its share of issues too. Match cancelled because X did not make a selection. Ok. Re-queue. Match cancelled because THE SAME PLAYER did not make a selection. Why was this player re-queued? Add the five minute wait times for a match, and before you've even got into a game, you are frustrated. This makes the whole thing less fun, and fun is the main thing to chase, no?

Further to this, the inability to report griefers/afkers is a problem. PS4's in house reporting system is obfuscated at best, this is not a reasonable replacement. Pc players can report people, why can't we?

UI needs looking at as per the recent Reddit post. To add to this, we can't see details on player loadouts during matches. This affects our ability to respond to them accordingly. Again, this is something that pc players can do, so why can't we?

Like I said to start, Paladins is, at its core, an excellent game. Nothing comes close to scratching the TF2 itch while allowing the depth of customisation that Paladins does. However, it does feel at times that consoles are an afterthought. It would be amazing to see some TLC given to the console versions.

Thanks for reading, I hope this has helped.

(Forum ate my post the first time, so hope it works this time)

Cheers.