Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26

Thread: Console Open Beta Bug Reports & Template

Level
    Level completed: 31%, Points required for next Level: 34
    I have never encountered as many bugs as today.

- Several very annoying soundbugs while playing Seris, Tyra and Talus. Gun sound goes on forever, shooting the gun manually doesn't solve the issue

- Two visual bugs while playing Terminus, triggered by Makoas hook. My weapon was invisible and the chain of Makoas hook was attatched to my body for the rest of the match

- Started in our spawn without a mount several times after dying as Talus and couldn't use any abilities when spawning without the mount. I could only auto attack until I died again

- Log in takes several minutes, way longer than ever before. After logging in up to 8 minutes waiting time until I can start playing competitive because the game keeps telling me that I "need to be level 15 (I'm level 49) and own 15 champions" (bought the Founders Pack about 1 year ago)

- Was send back to the title screen 3 times while the map was loading. Insta relogged, the enemy team already captured the payload because even with AI it's still a 5 vs 4. Couldn't avoid the loss because the AI auto picked completely useless items for me (Resiliance as Terminus against a team with barely any CC and lots of auto attack damage, Moral Boost as Talus as first item)

It's literally unplayable for me today. All bugs happened in competitive (Xbox One)
    Last edited by Talus; 03-26-2018 at 08:36 PM.

Level
    Level completed: 38%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class 500 Experience Points 3 months registered
    When I go to my profile --> match history--> and enter on any recent match, if I press LB/RB it will switch the screen displayed of the end-of-match stats details tab and the loadouts tab back and forth (as of this point, all good, all intended) BUT, also it will continue to switch tabs from the previous menu (Profile) swapping to overview, loadout, awards and rating, bugging it.
    I think no video is required as it is quite straightforward.

Platform Xbox One

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 54
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Platform: Xbox One

Issue: Game crashed during picking phase in Ranked
    Description: Previous match conditions (not sure if this has anything to do with it) - won a ranked match with Jenos on Frog Isle with the new demon skin.

I went to the main menu and went to "Play" and chose "Rank". After about 9 minutes of waiting, I got a match. The banning phase went fine but I think it was the fourth or fifth champion pick when the crash happened. I was not in a party, my side was the second to pick/ban. Sorry I couldn't remember the map nor the champions selected. The game froze for a second or two then closed itself. I had to open Paladins from my Xbox One dashboard and log in again. I had a 4 minute deserter penalty.

EDIT: This is not isolated to Competitive, this just happened to me in Siege (Casual).
    EDIT 2: Now I have a 2 hour penalty. I picked Bomb King with new skin - Siege mode.
    EDIT 3: Now the game crashed twice in the same match - siege mode. This is getting tiring. Could be the new skins?
    Last edited by Cheeky_Chi; 04-29-2018 at 03:24 AM. Reason: More info

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 21%, Points required for next Level: 79
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 500 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester
    its happening all time, not only for some people. The game crash, kicks you to main menu, some effects from habilities doesnt work.

EDIT: Fixed with the Update.
    Last edited by Nevan6; 05-04-2018 at 02:32 PM.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Achievements:
    7 days registered

Issue: Citizen of the Realm achievement is broken

Description: The Citizen of the Realm achievement for getting a daily reward 7 days in a row has been broken since November last year. No one has earned it since a patch went live at the end of November

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Achievements:
    Version: OB70
    Game ID: http://paladins.guru/match/xb/32520417

Issue: Game crashed during match
    Description: I was playing Skye in her Kunoichi outfit and School girl weapon. The map was Splitstone Quarry. My team had lost the capture fight in the first round and during this round, I heard "Stop the payload!" and shortly afterwards, maybe 10 seconds, my game crashed. I was able to log back into the game and continue the match and complete it without further crashes.

Beta Player Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered
    PS4
    please do something about aim because it is unplayable this game, from the day of the hotfix.. give at least a 1:1 with the older settings, do something please..

incredible drop of FPS when using the mecha skin for drogoz, literally unplayable..

zhin still has bug with his projectile, when too close to an enemy your projectile doesn't hit the enemy..

fix delay of reversal, also some champ like cassie or strix sometimes can shoot through his defensive ability

please care a bit more about console, it s a lot frustrating, I'm player with over 1600h and 50€ spent on this game on pack and cosmetics, please adjust aim settings because I literally can't play anymore

EDIT: huge drop of FPS in general with drogoz, I noticed that the mecha skin is not the problem..
    Last edited by ZaphirX7; 05-13-2018 at 05:57 AM.

Beta Player Baronet
    Level
    Achievements:
    Version: V1.00 (OB70?)
    Game ID: http://paladins.guru/match/xb/33115941

Issue: Map does not render. Everything is black and I can see the other team from spawn.
    Description: This issue has happened in the past (other patches), this time it's only happened once so far and on Bright Marsh. I selected Terminus and when I was loaded into the game everything except characters and some visual effects were not rendering. I could see the capture point AND the enemy team. I can not see any walls or anything.

Here's a clip of it: https://youtu.be/5qLj0ClCcOo

Forum Moderator Marquess cmsaunli's Avatar
    Protecting a Volcano, and the Ska'drin. (But not Talus)
    Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 258
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 Tagger First Class 5000 Experience Points Overdrive
    Quote Originally Posted by ZaphirX7 View Post
    zhin still has bug with his projectile, when too close to an enemy your projectile doesn't hit the enemy..
    Can confirm this is a detrimental bug. I've played as Zhin a lot recently and have noticed it. I use it to my advantage when fighting him.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

Need to submit a Support Ticket? Click me!

Cicero's Official Listener.
    "Legendary Support Makoa Main"