Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Super Healer Concept: Zephiel

Level
    Level completed: 88%, Points required for next Level: 25
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Tagger First Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 3

Super Healer Concept: Zephiel

Zephiel, the Light Sage
    2300 Health
    Same Movement Speed as Mal'Damba
    Role: Support

Passive: Seraphim
    Zephiel is able to fly, with the same speed and fuel as basic Drogoz. He gains height slightly faster, though.

LMB: White Blade
    Zephiel strikes with Light Magic in a ray in front of him, dealing 75 damage every 0.1 seconds. 50 Ammo, 1.3 second reload. Reload shows Zephiel calling light down from above.

RMB: Reinforce
    Zephiel grants an ally Spare Health. They now have a "shield" of health, equal to 30% of their total health. Zephiel can only give 2 instances of Spare Health. Spare Health cannot be healed, does not deteriorate and Zephiel cannot give an ally Spare Health if they already have some.
    8 Second Cool Down.

Q: Holy Sphere
    Zephiel creates a circle of light around himself. Nearby allies are granted a Healing Over Time effect, restoring 40% of their maximum Health over 4 seconds For the duration of the effect, Zephiel has two bright wings behind him. Cool down begins when all allies have lost their affect.
    10 Second Cool Down

F: Blinding Light
    Zephiel reveals his 4 wings, charging light for 1 second. He then fires 4 rays, 0.2 seconds apart, that deal 200 damage each and apply an effect for 1 second, or extend the duration of the effect by 1 second. At close range, this effect is a stun. At medium range, this effect turns the enemies' screen almost completely white. At long ranges, there is no effect.
    14 Second Cool Down.

E: Godly Blessing
    Zephiel rises above the heads of the other Champions, and reveals his six wings. For 8 seconds, all Allies have 1000 Spare Health and 50% CC reduction. Zephiel is also completely immune to CC. However, Zephiel cannot attack or use other abilities.

[Legendary Cards]

Omniscient: Allies with remaining Spare Health can see enemies that have attacked their spare health through walls.

Six Wings: Zephiel can fly 500% longer with Seraphim.

Purify: Blinding Light now stuns at close and medium ranges, and applies the brightness affect at medium and long ranges.
    Last edited by PWNDdotcom; 04-10-2017 at 12:46 PM.

Level
    Level completed: 81%, Points required for next Level: 19
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 3 months registered
    I can see something likes this champion in the game, since overhealing is a pretty well-know mechanic in games. I'm not really sure if I got the ultimate right. Is it a movable barrier which absorbs damage like normal shields, or does it grant 5000 health to allies in its range? I would love to see the latter.

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Tagger First Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 3
    That's much better. I'll adjust the Ultimate.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 4 Overdrive Tagger First Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Random questions, as usual. Which is the basic speed? Please, say something like "a bit slower/faster than X", because a "250" doesn't mean anything to me ^^'

>> Legendary Cards
    well, I know that people think support players are martyr consecrated to others' happiness but... what about adding a legendary with some "spicy" also for the player? The 1st and the 3rd are something you would buy for helping others, the 2nd one is just a "boring" health increase. What about something that would actually make playing this champion in a more fun way?

>> Zephiel creates a small AOE in front of him.
    so, he's creating something in front of him, and this something deals dmg. Is he supposed to aim in some ways?

>> They now have a "shield" of health, equal to 30% of their total health. [...] 8 Second Cool Down.
    how long does the health-shield last? Till destroyed (Barik's turrets), or has it its own duration (Ying's illusions)?

>> Zephiel glows white before releasing a burst of light.
    just for the sake of curiosity: does this action contrast Midnight?

>> Godly Blessing
    But only if he is actually floating above others' heads while ulti u.u

>> For the duration of the Ultimate, Zephiel has 20% less speed and is immune to CC
    why his speed is actually getting worse during the ulti? Isn't he supposed to be "stronger" while ulting?

As a general comment, the same as for Legendary. I've seen 4 out of 5 abilities (the other being the basic attack) aimed to help comrades, but nothing that would make him "satisfying" to play with (except the thing about winds and floating). In my opinion, you should add something in order for him to deal some special dmg, or adding the floating option, like for Drogoz spacebar, could be useful for adding mobility to him, and the possibility to help far teammates.
    What can I say? I would like him for the aesthetic feeling of the angel, but I'd found boring a playstyle focused just on healing and helping others. We play supports for specific reasons, none of which is "sacrificing our fun, for enhancing others' ". I mean, I already am the one everyone blames if the team loose. I am the one that can't kill efficiently, I am the one who is always focused by the enemies... At least give me the possibility to pweh, pweh every now and then. If I can just heal, I am dead after the first 3 seconds of the game, instead enemies should fear me, at least a bit.

Level
    Achievements:
    I made some changes. How does it look now?

Level
    Level completed: 25%, Points required for next Level: 151
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 3 months registered 5000 Experience Points
    Minor critique: Can you move the legendary cards section to someplace AFTER the ability descriptions? It would make for a better read, at least in my opinion.
    Current Crafts:
    TALES FROM THE CHEST!
    A Halloween-themed Collaborative Community Chest

Original Concepts:
    Austeo, The Reborn | http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...upport-Concept
    Kristine, The Outcast | http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...521#post172521
    Devasha, The Keeper | http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...sha-The-Keeper

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerweld View Post
    Minor critique: Can you move the legendary cards section to someplace AFTER the ability descriptions? It would make for a better read, at least in my opinion.
    Done. Any other suggestions?

Level
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 4 Overdrive Tagger First Class 3 months registered Forum Tier 3 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    I think it's better with the recent changes. And, I have to admit, I love the flying thing. A flying support was missing.
    Is Six Wings working as the increased fuel capacity of Drogoz? I mean, it is something that let you press your spacebar longer, before touching the ground?

Another question: in each of your description, you are speaking about healing allies. Is one of Zephiel's skills able to heal himself?

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    I think it's better with the recent changes. And, I have to admit, I love the flying thing. A flying support was missing.
    Is Six Wings working as the increased fuel capacity of Drogoz? I mean, it is something that let you press your spacebar longer, before touching the ground?

Another question: in each of your description, you are speaking about healing allies. Is one of Zephiel's skills able to heal himself?
    First point, yes. Using Six Wings sextuples your "fuel", so you can hold the spacebar much longer, and probably fly infinitely.

I merely miswrote. Holy Sphere heals Zephiel as well.

Level
    Achievements:
    Thanks. So, you can add this to the OB48 too. u.u