Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: Sha Lin Legendary Cards Ideas

  1. #11
    Member Baronet GailTheGemini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    152
    Level
    29
    Points: 2,375, Level: 29
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 75
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Theonebackthere View Post
    1) (Nimble Archer)
    Sounds fine but isn't really "legendary" in any way. It sounds more like a default card that Kinessa gets.

    2) (Right on the Noggin)
    Not really useful, headshots are awful in this game as the hitboxes are wonky and ridiculous to predict where the "head" actually is. Also Sha Lin doesn't go for headshots he's more of a ranged DPS and has no scope so even if headshots were viable, Sha Lin would gain effectively zero benefit.

    3) (Ready?!)
    Seems pretty pointless and nothing like a "legendary". This seems more like a nerf than a buff. If you miss 1 of the two shots you lose so much damage. In his current Planted, if he misses one shot he only loses that shot's damage.

    His current legendaries are good enough. The ultimate legendary is pretty bad but the same could be said about every champion currently. Basically all of them only have 1 useful legendary and some have 2 but that's pretty rare.
    You have got to be kidding me, it's 60% dude, 60%. That's a really high amount of percentage. Nimble lv3 gives 30%, plus Shalin's card IV gives 20% than it would only be 50%. As a Shalin I would be drawing my bow like >=80% of the time. Trust me, I play Shalin a lot and if this card exists, Shalin is a freaking killing machine (He's already is). With this card you can draw your bow and chase down your enemy at the same time or you draw your bow and play hit and run style, who can stop you? And sorry but, this idea will never be implemented, sorry, it's just the ugly truth. He is slowed while drawing his bow for a reason: balance
    Last edited by GailTheGemini; 03-20-2017 at 09:32 AM.

  2. #12
    Member Marquess Azurion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Canada/Quebec
    Posts
    798
    Level
    100
    Points: 32,576, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 4 25000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandonetwaru View Post
    Jaw the post/writer said increase his bow by 60% and movement speed ( what you are saying is nimble in the game we are talking is about this person's nimble idea)
    Edit i did not know you were the writer read your line what you are saying : Nimble Archer (or whatever cooler name u come up with): Increases his movement speed while drawing his bow by 60%
    MOUVEMENT SPEED DURING DRAWING INCREASE BY 60% BECAUSE NORMALLY SHA LIN IS SLOW AF WHEN HE DRAW dafuq man lol EXEMPLE:RUCKUS HAVE THE SAME TYPE OF CARD

  3. #13
    Member Duke BurmaJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Astral plane
    Posts
    1,852
    Level
    100
    Points: 62,442, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 4 Overdrive Forum Tier 3 50000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Here's a great legendary: Instead of firing arrows Sha Lin now fires unavoidable magnetic logs.
    | Androxus | Err game | Bask in the twilight |
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    Quote Originally Posted by PussehSlayerXXX View Post
    Lastly, I would like to say... Hardware does not determine the gaming skills.. I wish I could git as gud as Godly BurmaJones.

  4. #14
    Member Marquess DaSpyChecker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    765
    Level
    77
    Points: 14,108, Level: 77
    Level completed: 15%, Points required for next Level: 342
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    Quote Originally Posted by BurmaJones View Post
    Here's a great legendary: Instead of firing arrows Sha Lin now fires unavoidable magnetic logs.
    Hahaha i love it.

  5. #15
    Member Duke BurmaJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Astral plane
    Posts
    1,852
    Level
    100
    Points: 62,442, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 4 Overdrive Forum Tier 3 50000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    New legendary: "Your Sight Fails You"

    Everyone but Sha Lin has a black screen at all times.
    | Androxus | Err game | Bask in the twilight |
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

    Quote Originally Posted by PussehSlayerXXX View Post
    Lastly, I would like to say... Hardware does not determine the gaming skills.. I wish I could git as gud as Godly BurmaJones.

  6. #16
    Banned Baron Brandonetwaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    296
    Level
    32
    Points: 2,819, Level: 32
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by BurmaJones View Post
    New legendary: "Your Sight Fails You"

    Everyone but Sha Lin has a black screen at all times.
    he will not get anything people are already wanting that cham to be nerf...

  7. #17
    Banned Baron Brandonetwaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    296
    Level
    32
    Points: 2,819, Level: 32
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Azurion View Post
    MOUVEMENT SPEED DURING DRAWING INCREASE BY 60% BECAUSE NORMALLY SHA LIN IS SLOW AF WHEN HE DRAW dafuq man lol EXEMPLE:RUCKUS HAVE THE SAME TYPE OF CARD
    he will be too strong if he get his bow faster

  8. #18
    Banned Baron Brandonetwaru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    296
    Level
    32
    Points: 2,819, Level: 32
    Level completed: 46%, Points required for next Level: 81
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by GailTheGemini View Post
    You have got to be kidding me, it's 60% dude, 60%. That's a really high amount of percentage. Nimble lv3 gives 30%, plus Shalin's card IV gives 20% than it would only be 50%. As a Shalin I would be drawing my bow like >=80% of the time. Trust me, I play Shalin a lot and if this card exists, Shalin is a freaking killing machine (He's already is). With this card you can draw your bow and chase down your enemy at the same time or you draw your bow and play hit and run style, who can stop you? And sorry but, this idea will never be implemented, sorry, it's just the ugly truth. He is slowed while drawing his bow for a reason: balance
    finally someone who understand he should not be getting any movement speed buff or draw bow buff...

  9. #19
    Member Sovereign Prince EinMeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Rest in peace my Master Maeve, nr 62 in the leaderboard. Same with all my lost diamonds
    Posts
    1,290
    Level
    100
    Points: 43,459, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Forum Tier 4 3 months registered 25000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandonetwaru View Post
    are you crazy draw his bow more faster he is already annoying and you want what dude sha lin will be too op with his planted more powerful and draw his bow more faster
    WTF M8, LEARN ENGLISH PLZ!

    THERE ARE THINGS LIKE . OR , OR !

    gosh...
    Flanker with Maeve
    Steam Account
    I'm NOT german! Stop asking!
    I hate everything that have Evie on it.
    #GiveMaeveWallRun


    I will remember my Master Maeve all my life.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •