Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Community Wish List

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 84
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered

Lightbulb Community Wish List

Hey Paladins Community,
    since i have heard, the HiRez Team likes to involve the community. So lets help them to help us make Paladins a better game

i just started to sum up all suggestions, features and wishes from the twitch.tv community that should be added to the game. I would really love some feedback, and if you guys have any ideas, suggestions or stuff that have to be put on this wish list, just post them here, and i will add them to the list.

*update*

1 year ago i posted this thread.... and im glad that some fixes got through! If u have more ideas, bugs .... let me know!

General

1. "Que Pop" cant be minimized
    2. Sound feedback missing when you hit the "Que Button"
    3. Spectate Games:
      You should be able to spectate competetive games that are running
    4. Add General Chat at Home Screen
    5. You should be able to decline a "match que"

Que / Ranked

1. Requirements for "Ranked Que" should be adjusted
      Im thinking of Account Level 30 or something in order to play ranked
    2. You should be able to chose a "Role" before queing up, to make sure you will have a balanced lineup
    3. I would love to see an ingame league for 5 Men Teams, since there is no competition for amatuer Teams

Game

1. Some kind of better HP indication [FIXED]
    2. I really dont like the fact, that a bot plays for a player that left the game, if a player does not reconnect to the game, the game should end!

Settings

1. You cant bind specific "Vgs" to a key
    2. You should be able to create a "Settings Template" for every champion [FIXED]
    3. Option to change the crosshair/reticles for different champions [FIXED]

Loadouts

1. You cant delete "Basic" or "Custom Loadouts"
    2. You should be able to save a specific loadout with a legendary of your choice

Social

1. You should be able to use /r to answer to a whisper while ingame, instead of /r "username" [FIXED]
    2. Recieving Whispers should give some kind of soundfeedback
    3. Whispered Text should have a seperate colour
    4. Chat Log is deleted after you close the "Whisper Chat Window"
    5. Add Clan System, for recruitment or finding a Team

1. Make Profiles of other players visitable
    2. Search option
    3. Status function
    4. Honor Medals :
      You will be rewarded with "Honor Medals" for different achievements. e.G
      "All Champions at Gold Level", "100 won games" ...
    5. Icon for every Level:
      Once you "Level up", you will be rewarded with a new icon instead of just having the current Level shown, or u getting some kind of decoration
    6. Showcase: Favorite Champions / Best Champions:
      You can choose up to three of your favorite champions, that will be showcased
    7. Showcase: Top3 Highlights:
      You can save Highlights after a match to be one of your three showcased highlights
    8. Detailed Champion Statistics
      e.g Win/Lose, Damage, Healing, Objective Time, Level....
    9. Add Friend and message button
    10. Match history actualisation is very slow
    11. You always have to visit history, go back to home screen and back to history again to see the current history

Shooting Range

1. You Should be able to buy items
    2. Add some moving Bots [FIXED]
    3. There should be an option to reset cooldowns

Pre Match

1. Chat should be centered below "Champion Customization" and always be visible. In addation the chat should continue at the time the match starts, so u can read stuff that was written in the match lobby
    2. Show a map preview
    3. You should not get deserter when you dont chose a champion. You should get a random champion instead.
    4. You should be able to suggest a champion to be picked by your teammates

Post Match

1. Top Play Champion/Player Frame does not always show the correct Champion Level
    2. Show lost/won elo after finishing a competitive game
    3. You should be able to skip the "play of the game"

Shop

1. Exclusives cant be obtained, missing link to facebook/twitter..... [FIXED]

Ideas:

Champion Generator:
    Im thinking of a web based Champion Generetor, you can use to create a Champion and send it to Hi Rez and or post it at the Forum. User could design and upload their selfmade Ability Icons. And maybe it is possible to make players use some kind of Lite version of the actual "Hi Rez Chmpion Design Toolkit" to create a champion design from scratch???

Map Creator:
    Lets make some maps
    Last edited by SOFLAUSCHIG; 02-13-2018 at 01:14 PM.

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Overdrive Tagger First Class 50000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4 1 year registered Forum Tier 3
    I'd like to add 2 suggestions for training area.
    1) You just have standing enemies and a Pip walking left to right. Too much predictable, to be useful. Can they add some randomly running enemies?
    2) If I want to try a specific skill (ie: Evie wormhole, blinking back and forward), having to wait for the cooldown is annoying. What about the possibility to eliminate cooldown, so that we can try the same action over and over again? Of course, this should be an option. If you want to test a specific skill, you can reset cooldown; if you want to see how the normal cooldown will affect your play-style, let's not reset it.

Beta Player Viscount
    Level
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 243
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Valkure View Post
    I'd like to add 2 suggestions for training area.
    1) You just have standing enemies and a Pip walking left to right. Too much predictable, to be useful. Can they add some randomly running enemies?
    2) If I want to try a specific skill (ie: Evie wormhole, blinking back and forward), having to wait for the cooldown is annoying. What about the possibility to eliminate cooldown, so that we can try the same action over and over again? Of course, this should be an option. If you want to test a specific skill, you can reset cooldown; if you want to see how the normal cooldown will affect your play-style, let's not reset it.
    This, all of this. The training area is really lacking and is in need of a major overhaul.

Beta Player Viscount
    Level
    Level completed: 52%, Points required for next Level: 243
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    Also well-done OP, these are all quality of life improvements to the game for the most part.

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 1 year registered
    Thank you guys for your feedback, just added "Shooting Range" as an individual topic.
    BUGS BUGS BUGS and a NEW HOPE http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...nd-a-NEW-HOPE!
    If you have anything that you would love to see added to the game, click the link above and post it

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 65%, Points required for next Level: 35
    Achievements:
    Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester 1 year registered 1000 Experience Points
    well maybe they could make a matchmaking system?
    i usually get in 70% of my games matched with people 200-800 ELO below me. Ofc i get punished incredibly hard for not winning a game cause of afk, retards, noobs etc.

they should be a balancing punishment for losses depending maybe on the accolades (being the best dmg f.e. gains some points) so people who loss for being matched with idiots wont get punished that hard.

Beta Player Viscount SnowzStormz's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 28%, Points required for next Level: 217
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 5000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3 1 year registered
    Would be awesome to be able to spectate games... alot of good idea's listed here.

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by hanFcap View Post
    well maybe they could make a matchmaking system?
    i usually get in 70% of my games matched with people 200-800 ELO below me. Ofc i get punished incredibly hard for not winning a game cause of afk, retards, noobs etc.

they should be a balancing punishment for losses depending maybe on the accolades (being the best dmg f.e. gains some points) so people who loss for being matched with idiots wont get punished that hard.
    Matchmaking is actually really tough to balance, a lot of Programmer Teams have tried and failed in the end. Dota 2 for example had a matchmaking system that actually worked with stats like "damage done", "healing done" etc. but it did not work. The only stat you can work with is "win/loss". But the matchmaking would get better if we had more players playing competitive, or players in gneral, so atleast the elo gaps would not be that big.
    BUGS BUGS BUGS and a NEW HOPE http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...nd-a-NEW-HOPE!
    If you have anything that you would love to see added to the game, click the link above and post it

Beta Player Knight
    Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by SnowzStormz View Post
    Would be awesome to be able to spectate games... alot of good idea's listed here.
    its allready on the list

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 70%, Points required for next Level: 15
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered
    Here's some gui changes i feel are mandatory after trying to play pve

#1 Lobby chat should be permanently active
    It is useless to type in chat because it is hidden unless clicked when choosing champion,
    yet this is time for critical decisions. Even if people are willing to cooperate they don't see your message.

PVE should be a separate game mode (alongside training, casual and ranked)
    Most people don't know what they are facing when they join for the first time, and it is impossible to help them
    because of #1. PVE needs a separate icon with game conditions explained. (and recommended team composition)

Champion type should flash red when none of those were choosed
    I had a game with 4 dmg, 3 of which scored 0 points because enemy team had 2 good assassins.
    This could be avoided with proper team composition