Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: If maeve can have it then skye too

Level
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 4 25000 Experience Points 1 year registered

If maeve can have it then skye too

New skye card:Shadow armor

Gain 50/100/150/200 health

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Achievements:
    31 days registered Tagger Second Class 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Agree! come on!! more love <3 to skyeee!! , hey azurion do you buy the valentine chest? idk man i have 600 crystal but.. idk if..should buy it.. damn RNG!! xD!

Edit: and oh it's a little (little!?) late for this but i hope you have a great year xD

Level
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 4 25000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    xD thanks happy new year to you too :P and no, i didnt bought the chest because im a bit done with the RNG chest system.It sucks when i cant deceide how and were my money goes. if i pay 20$ is for what im aiming for the skye set and not the pip glasses or cassie bow.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Achievements:
    31 days registered Tagger Second Class 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Quote Originally Posted by Azurion View Post
    xD thanks happy new year to you too :P and no, i didnt bought the chest because im a bit done with the RNG chest system.It sucks when i cant deceide how and were my money goes. if i pay 20$ is for what im aiming for the skye set and not the pip glasses or cassie bow.
    Yeah i know damn RNG why why!! it's always the RNG xD! mmm the next year there will be more stuff in that chest.. think i will gamble this time, you know i start in this game like in october last year and i cant really buy crystal (live in Venezuela) so.. RNGESUS YOU ARE MY ONLY HOPE!! XD greeting friend!, my nick if you want to add me is the same as my name, though i dont play too often now xD

Beta Player Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 16%, Points required for next Level: 42
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 500 Experience Points
    and give skye some extra form of escpe. sky dashing. or running on walls or something. she's the only flank which does not have a vertical escape skill. ffs make her do ninja jumps or something. backflips like cassie... something

Level
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by brianthompson View Post
    and give skye some extra form of escpe. sky dashing. or running on walls or something. she's the only flank which does not have a vertical escape skill. ffs make her do ninja jumps or something. backflips like cassie... something
    actually shes the only champ that cant have a oops option if shes in trouble

Evie got ice block
    Maeve got a reset cooldown
    buck is tank and can jump very often
    androxus have 3 dash a reversal that give 3 more dashes
    Skye.. smoke bomb ? lmfao this dosnt even do anything lol

Beta Player Viscount
    Level
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 31
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by ReyNintendoZ View Post
    Agree! come on!! more love <3 to skyeee!! , hey azurion do you buy the valentine chest? idk man i have 600 crystal but.. idk if..should buy it.. damn RNG!! xD!

Edit: and oh it's a little (little!?) late for this but i hope you have a great year xD
    I have a friend who dumped 700 Gems on the Valentine's chest and got all the Skye stuff. He's mad since he only wanted the horse. XD
    Last edited by Huttmunkkeeeys; 02-08-2017 at 07:12 PM. Reason: Fixed grammar
    Pip is a great healer, just learn how to play him.

BRING BACK FRONTLINE GROHK!
    Mains:
    FRONTLINE: Ruckus & Inara
    SUPPORT: Mal Damba & Pip
    DAMAGE: Tyra
    Flank: Currently don't play Flanks

Level
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 179
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 3 5000 Experience Points 3 months registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Huttmunkkeeeys View Post
    I have a friend who dumped 700 Gems on the Valentine's chest and got all the Skye stuff. He's mad since he only wanted the horse. XD
    xD It always happens. You always get what you least want. So if you wan that skye outfit better hope for the Unicorn!

Level
    Level completed: 77%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points 31 days registered Forum Tier 3
    It was in my last box :/

Level
    Level completed: 76%, Points required for next Level: 120
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 10000 Experience Points Tagger Second Class Forum Tier 4 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by ReyNintendoZ View Post

I opened 8 chests (800 crystals) and got 5 Skye items. These items being the full outfit skin, emote, and MVP pose.