Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Troubleshooting Patching and Installation Issues

porque mi cuenta esta prohibida??
    no uso hacks ni nada y me proibis la cuenta exigo una respuesta o reportare esto y dire que este juego es una mierda.

ya no me deja entrar
    y me a costao conseguir a strix sabeis y ahora vas y me prohibes la cuenta sin razones?
    eres subnormal administrador?

malditos comprados
    seguro que habeis vendido mi cuenta

venga y la respuesta??

exigo una respuesta imediata

sigo esperando a mi cuenta todo el rato y te juro que si no me das la cuenta vas a flipar si es una amenaza

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Achievements:
    31 days registered 100 Experience Points
    In the event that the above steps do not work or you are experiencing an unrelated problem, the best thing to do would be to download and run the following repair tool. After downloading the tool, it is best to right-click on the executable and choose RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR.

http://cds.q6u4m8x5.hwcdn.net/Instal...RepairTool.exe[/QUOTE]

This did not work and I had an ERROR 3...

Thank You so much @HiRezStew u helped me log in back to paladins a minute after i saw ur post. I tried for almost 5 hours but just seeing ur post helped me...Thanks.

Always when i start Launcher and wait it to finish the update this msg keep coming " There is a problem with updating the lucher software please try rebooting your pc " when i reboot my pc same problem wait for update and same msg