Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Troubleshooting Patching and Installation Issues

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    My update won't install ... it stopped at 40% and I tried to reinstall the game and now it's only downloading patch 30 and then it stops . What should I do?

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class 250 Experience Points Closed Beta Tester
    Wait, you should wait... as me and a lot of other people

Beta Player Esquire
    Level
    Level completed: 3%, Points required for next Level: 97
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Tickets with update problem from russian community: 130810-000044, 160813-000620, 160814-000524, 160815-000348, 160817-000363, 160819-000302, 160819-000085, 160819-000513, 160819-000764, 160819-000442. Nothing helps (rebooting, running as admin, reinstalling, restarting service, validating/repairing, checking for updates, running update service in services, disabling anti-virus, patcher, restarting router and other)
    Last edited by LordPampa; 08-19-2016 at 04:42 PM.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 56%, Points required for next Level: 22
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points

Paladins isout of date waiting for a new version

Do something about the patch 32 not downloading problem!!!!!!

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 78%, Points required for next Level: 11
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    Since 2 days launcher is only showing " Palandins is waiting for patcher update" after that it shows " paladins is waiting for download"

I have tried in troubleshoot
    >validate/repair with admin
    >Check for update
    >Restart Services
    >Restart Laptop
    >Check in laptop services "Hi-rez service is running "
    >Reinstall game

nothing is work for me

please help me

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 31 days registered
    When I run the InstallPaladins,the installshield wizard says it is adding paladins to the installed hirez games list,and then it says the installshield wizard has successfully installed hirez studios games and thats all,I don't see the game or even the hirez studios games thing.(Sorry for broken english)

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 43%, Points required for next Level: 58
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 31 days registered 500 Experience Points
    My brother has this problem:

He installed the game via Steam and it screwed up Windows. The system would lag immensely, to the point of not starting up or not shutting down. Disabling the ESET Security Suite fixed that, but then the Hi-Rez Authenticate and Update Service error started. After a lot of tries, I told him to install from the client (not Steam) directly.

Nope, same problem. At the start of the installation, the message pops up (if the installer doesn't outright crash). I tried all the known solutions (did the services.msc thing, installed in different locations, ran as admin, deleted everything and started all over again). Nothing worked. I'm not a bitter guy, but considering I find threads for this type of issue dating back years with both SMITE and Tribes Ascend, one would expect this new game would feature a launcher that actually works for a change.

Regardless and ignore my snark if you will, I'm kind of exhausted. Any *other* ideas that might have worked for you?

Level
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 446
    Achievements:
    3 months registered Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    Quote Originally Posted by TGrG View Post
    My brother has this problem:

He installed the game via Steam and it screwed up Windows. The system would lag immensely, to the point of not starting up or not shutting down. Disabling the ESET Security Suite fixed that, but then the Hi-Rez Authenticate and Update Service error started. After a lot of tries, I told him to install from the client (not Steam) directly.

Nope, same problem. At the start of the installation, the message pops up (if the installer doesn't outright crash). I tried all the known solutions (did the services.msc thing, installed in different locations, ran as admin, deleted everything and started all over again). Nothing worked. I'm not a bitter guy, but considering I find threads for this type of issue dating back years with both SMITE and Tribes Ascend, one would expect this new game would feature a launcher that actually works for a change.

Regardless and ignore my snark if you will, I'm kind of exhausted. Any *other* ideas that might have worked for you?
    You really should contact support directly: http://hi-rez.custhelp.com/app/ask_pc/p/22

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 14%, Points required for next Level: 43
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points
    i just played this game yesterday, previously i downloaded and installed nothing happened with my computer, but it was always 'CRASH' when i start to play or in the midle of the game, it was always happened, and after several attempts i got blue screen..
    please help answer, sorry for bad english..

ign : Hardsmoker11

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 60
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester
    I am kinda having a problem with the launcher. Every time I try to click play, after 2 secs it says "failed to launch game". I am going to try to re-install it but If it does work then I'll report back here.