Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Troubleshooting Patching and Installation Issues

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 2
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    Well i was a problem when i going to play , in the game says : ' Unable to connect servers' . I dont know what , i need an answer

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 38
    I raise this complaint because you let me down. I was with me in the daily tasks. 39/40 To receive a box the next day I woke up from sleep to complete one task, but some things changed like everyday money. I returned for the first day. Why do you do this to me? This is my best game. What will you do? (I want to recover all that you are tired of my account in game Mahmood113 Thanks
    Last edited by Mahmood113; 01-31-2018 at 03:46 AM.

Beta Player Sovereign Prince MrsCrii's Avatar
    Level
    Level completed: 84%, Points required for next Level: 32
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 3 months registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 3 Forum Tier 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmood113 View Post
    I raise this complaint because you let me down. I was with me in the daily tasks. 39/40 To receive a box the next day I woke up from sleep to complete one task, but some things changed like everyday money. I returned for the first day. Why do you do this to me? This is my best game. What will you do? (I want to recover all that you are tired of my account in game Mahmood113 Thanks
    The login rewards reset every 28 days. There's a countdown under the daily login progress bar on the right.
    Let us buy the sprays before they're gone!

Don't lock voice packs to skins!

Rework suggestion for Skye: http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...927#post473927

Viva La Resistance!

Please check out my champion concepts, Glacier (Updated!): http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...ier-Front-Line

and Martyr: http://forums.paladins.com/showthrea...939#post406939

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 94%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Achievements:
    7 days registered Tagger Second Class
    Mi problema es que al momento de instalar me muestra un mensaje que dice "el asistente se ha interrumpido antes de completar la instalación de Hi-rez estudio game " y de hay me obliga a cerrar y no sucede nada.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    With this update you have ruined my windows installation, your program to force update of C++ is worst than a virus and now i have MSVCR110.dll not found when open the program (I already had all the versions of c++ installed why you add an automatic installation????????). Currently I have not found any solution to the problem i hope you have one...

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    This does not help, still stuck on version .2518.1

"I am receiving a “Version Mismatch” message

This message means that one of your games is not on the correct version. Close your launcher and relaunch as administrator. If an update does not occur after doing this and logging back in, click the gear shift in the bottom left of the launcher > click the “Troubleshoot” button > click the “Check for Updates” button."

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 32
    The Game keeps doing a 10GB Update multiple times over this is the 3rd time I've had this happen. Once Paladins is done downloading then it'll say "Paladins is Waiting for Paladins Public Test" (Something like that) then I'd wait and then after it's done I click paladins and then the thing starts to download again. I waited for the Update to finish through the Hi-Rez Diagnostics and Support if that effects anything

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 29%, Points required for next Level: 35
    i am with x86 (32bit) system and i cant start the game because there isnt Win32 folder ..help me
    edit - for paladins realm royale
    Last edited by DrNAH; 05-06-2018 at 02:43 PM.

Beta Player Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 36
    У меня пишет игрок отключен что это значит?

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 44
    Help I Havent Played Paladins in A While And I Come Back To It And It Pretty Much Had To Download Again I Wait Almost All Day Then It Gets Close To Being Finished Then The Download Restarts and its Extremely slow.Only A Quarter Of It's Done And It's Been Like 9 Hours. I'm Afraid It Will Try To Restart The Download Again From What Iv'e Heard People Say. little note download restarded again.
    Last edited by patriot321; 05-16-2018 at 06:57 PM.