Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Troubleshooting Patching and Installation Issues

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 12%, Points required for next Level: 44
    It's Literally Been like 5 Hours And It's On 8 Percent Someone Please Help Me.

Level
    Level completed: 40%, Points required for next Level: 30
    Achievements:
    3 months registered 250 Experience Points
    I'm having a similar issue getting PTS to download. It's been two hours downloading the wrong version, it restarting the download several times and just being generally funky. I'm trying the patcher fixing tool thing, but it's taking a while.
    I basically fill.
    Support: Pip, Jenos, Seris, learning damba and ying.
    Frontline: Ash, Khan, Torvald, Barik, Ruckus, Inara.
    Flank: Pip, Evie, Buck, Maeve.
    Damage: Lian, Willo, Pip, Evie.

When I run the launcher it always go for a quick update and then the hirez studios update pops out and after a sec it disappears.
    And when I open the game it always says
    "There is a problem with updating the launcher software.Please try rebooting your PC"
    And so i did reboot my PC not just once, went up to 3times. And when i click the game again.. it always restart just like what happens on the earlier part where it just updates the game...

I have Paladins on Steam, like most players. Last night, I tried installing the original Windows launcher, to try and reduce the lag from Steam being open in the background. Every time I run the "InstallPaladins" launcher, it says "Failed to install Paladins, because it is already installed". I checked my PC multiple times to try and find the Windows launcher, without success. I've looked everywhere, and haven't been able to find a single video OR article about this issue, so this is my last attempt at trying to find a solution. v.v
    Last edited by MoonShimmer; 06-11-2018 at 10:52 PM.

Level
    Level completed: 32%, Points required for next Level: 274
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Overdrive 1 year registered 10000 Experience Points Forum Tier 4
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonShimmer View Post
    I have Paladins on Steam, like most players. Last night, I tried installing the original Windows launcher, to try and reduce the lag from Steam being open in the background. Every time I run the "InstallPaladins" launcher, it says "Failed to install Paladins, because it is already installed". I checked my PC multiple times to try and find the Windows launcher, without success. I've looked everywhere, and haven't been able to find a single video OR article about this issue, so this is my last attempt at trying to find a solution. v.v
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe you should have an app called "Uninstall all Hi-Rez Games". Run that, and see if it works.
    *Disclaimer: I am a volunteer moderator. I work on best judgement and do not speak on behalf of Hi-Rez Studios.*

Wondering why a thread was closed or deleted? Check out the Forum's Code of Conduct.

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 23%, Points required for next Level: 38
    Why I always crash when I try to play the game??

Member Recruit
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicRez View Post
    The Game keeps doing a 10GB Update multiple times over this is the 3rd time I've had this happen. Once Paladins is done downloading then it'll say "Paladins is Waiting for Paladins Public Test" (Something like that) then I'd wait and then after it's done I click paladins and then the thing starts to download again. I waited for the Update to finish through the Hi-Rez Diagnostics and Support if that effects anything
    I have the same problem! If you find the solution please tell me

Member Recruit
    Level
    im getting patched windows boot loader detected (#1) how do I fix that?

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 36
    пафиксити двери!

Member Recruit
    Level
    Level completed: 27%, Points required for next Level: 36
    fix the door