Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Idea for Competitive Gameplay

  1. #1
    Beta Player Esquire
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Traveling
    Posts
    29
    Level
    18
    Points: 1,148, Level: 18
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 31 days registered

    Lightbulb Idea for Competitive Gameplay

    Greetings everyone!


    Today I bring you a topic based on team play for competitive section of the game. Ever since I unlock the competitive portion of it, I been wanting to play with some friends/teams to go against other friends/team in the competitive section. But that dose not work, I know about counting "3,2,1" and we all click play again (but it's not that accurate).

    I know there's the mode "Create Match" mode, but we want to go against each other and still rank up in leaderbaords.


    So if you guys can create maybe within the competitive section, have a "Team" section when clicked you can invite your team and enemy team and be able to possibly switch side by one click to sort teams out(I'm just spit balling here).


    Why Approved this?
    -Teams and the public can benefit this by having a great time playing among each other.

    -Also Teams can have the chance to run scrims against pro teams (with the acception of their captain).

    -No more barrier to have fun with each other of whom we decide.


    I am friends with some pro teams here and out of this game in which im introducing this game to them. So let say I want my people from Cloud9 to Vs my team, but I can't be a host to sort the team out and we all want to rank up, how can we accomplish this? Well it's up to you devs and of coruse if the public accept and would love to see this.

    NOTE: Not sure if I post this in the right section of the forums. If wrong, please move it to it's rightful place.

    Please Leave a Feedback

    Thank you all for reading

    Sincerely,
    iAmROCKSTAR
    Last edited by iAmROCKSTAR; 10-12-2016 at 07:21 PM.
    Esports Player
    Former Sponsored Player
    Instagram: OfficialRomeRoyce
    Film Producer
    Burbank, CA
    IGN: iAmROCKSTAR
    Twitch: Twitch.tv/RealRockstar

  2. #2
    Beta Player Recruit
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    7
    Level
    3
    Points: 151, Level: 3
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 49
    Achievements:
    100 Experience Points 7 days registered Tagger Second Class
    I agree with iAmROCKSTAR, i think the game could really use some improvements as far as competitive matches go. I would also like to a profile "elo" indicator instead of just champions indicators(the gold, plat, diamond borders) that could also help the devs on match making cause then you would be able to restrain match making between high elo profiles and low elo profiles.

    Plus currently i think its very annoying to play competitive matches since most of the times you will find yourself in teams that are not as good as you (I always receive golden eliminations, killstreaks, solokills multikill and shield or healing... If it happened one match or two i could say its coincidence but 70% of my matches i perform better than my team mates) and that in my opinion, makes the game frustrating and sometimes even annoying. Also people still rage way too much, go afk and all that stuff.

    Yes i know there is a report sistem but i played about 10 matches on the same day with a player that raged, went afk and overall acted toxic every single match over and over and lost them all cause he would just keep the team from doing good with his attitude. When you're all by yourself its just really hard to play alone plus since i'm practicing to become a pro i just cut the contact with my friends cause i play competitive only and they cant join me.

  3. #3
    Beta Player Esquire
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Traveling
    Posts
    29
    Level
    18
    Points: 1,148, Level: 18
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 31 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Snopeeh View Post
    I agree with iAmROCKSTAR, i think the game could really use some improvements as far as competitive matches go. I would also like to a profile "elo" indicator instead of just champions indicators(the gold, plat, diamond borders) that could also help the devs on match making cause then you would be able to restrain match making between high elo profiles and low elo profiles.

    Plus currently i think its very annoying to play competitive matches since most of the times you will find yourself in teams that are not as good as you (I always receive golden eliminations, killstreaks, solokills multikill and shield or healing... If it happened one match or two i could say its coincidence but 70% of my matches i perform better than my team mates) and that in my opinion, makes the game frustrating and sometimes even annoying. Also people still rage way too much, go afk and all that stuff.

    Yes i know there is a report sistem but i played about 10 matches on the same day with a player that raged, went afk and overall acted toxic every single match over and over and lost them all cause he would just keep the team from doing good with his attitude. When you're all by yourself its just really hard to play alone plus since i'm practicing to become a pro i just cut the contact with my friends cause i play competitive only and they cant join me.
    Thank you so much for your feedback. Sorry to hear what you are going through with other players and not have the ability to play with your friends and Esports teams. You are the voice of Paladins, hope the devs hears you and other out and make a change.
    Esports Player
    Former Sponsored Player
    Instagram: OfficialRomeRoyce
    Film Producer
    Burbank, CA
    IGN: iAmROCKSTAR
    Twitch: Twitch.tv/RealRockstar

  4. #4
    Beta Player Prince ZionPulse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    I'm in another forum
    Posts
    2,386
    Level
    100
    Points: 57,098, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 4 Overdrive 1 year registered 50000 Experience Points
    I agree

    /10char
    I don't give negative rep.

  5. #5
    Beta Player Baronet
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    159
    Level
    30
    Points: 2,593, Level: 30
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    There's one MASSIVE flaw with your idea. It would make the leaderboards and ranking system HIGHLY susceptible to cheating the rankings. Your idea will never happen as a result.

  6. #6
    Beta Player Prince ZionPulse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    I'm in another forum
    Posts
    2,386
    Level
    100
    Points: 57,098, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Tagger First Class Forum Tier 4 Overdrive 1 year registered 50000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by GodofDestructin View Post
    There's one MASSIVE flaw with your idea. It would make the leaderboards and ranking system HIGHLY susceptible to cheating the rankings. Your idea will never happen as a result.
    Not true, be nice, it does need to be tweaked tho
    I don't give negative rep.

  7. #7
    Beta Player Baronet
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    159
    Level
    30
    Points: 2,593, Level: 30
    Level completed: 96%, Points required for next Level: 7
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 2 1000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by ZionPulse View Post
    Not true, be nice, it does need to be tweaked tho
    How is that not true? He wants to be able to pick who he plays against (which you can already do), but make it so rankings work with those matches, if you can pick who to play against, those people can collude together to mess with rankings.

  8. #8
    Beta Player Esquire
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Traveling
    Posts
    29
    Level
    18
    Points: 1,148, Level: 18
    Level completed: 48%, Points required for next Level: 52
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 31 days registered
    Quote Originally Posted by GodofDestructin View Post
    There's one MASSIVE flaw with your idea. It would make the leaderboards and ranking system HIGHLY susceptible to cheating the rankings. Your idea will never happen as a result.
    Every Idea that ever has been made always comes with one flaw, therefore it can be tweaked. You can do it in custome matches, not in Comp. Another is to add that perk in custom, there is no way of messing it up. I see you point, but it's not a "MASSIVE" flaw as of I seen worse. Many Ideas start as of one, gets tweaked to it excel to somewhat perfection.
    Esports Player
    Former Sponsored Player
    Instagram: OfficialRomeRoyce
    Film Producer
    Burbank, CA
    IGN: iAmROCKSTAR
    Twitch: Twitch.tv/RealRockstar

  9. #9
    Beta Player Marquess Brodeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    829
    Level
    72
    Points: 12,192, Level: 72
    Level completed: 36%, Points required for next Level: 258
    Achievements:
    Closed Beta Tester Forum Tier 3 Tagger Second Class 10000 Experience Points 1 year registered
    I sincerely hope no one is ever able to specifically choose their opponent in the regular competitive matches. It would be far too easy to cheat your way up the leaderboards by throwing games against friends.

  10. #10
    Beta Player Recruit
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    7
    Level
    21
    Points: 1,497, Level: 21
    Level completed: 97%, Points required for next Level: 3
    Achievements:
    1 year registered 1000 Experience Points Forum Tier 2 Closed Beta Tester
    Hello me fantasticbyte in game i have 21 years old me from Macedonia me old pro player cs 1.6 starcraft dota and world of warcraft i have great exp with games i play cs go to mut dont so much i have 880h in paladins my max global reating is 5000 but i down to 4040 now i have i try to up again if you want add me

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •